صفحه 39 از 40 نخستنخست ... 293031323334353637383940 آخرینآخرین
نمایش نتایج: از شماره 381 تا 390 , از مجموع 395

موضوع: آيا با اين نمره آزمون GRE را تكرار كنم ؟ (فرمت پست اول بسيار مهم)

پیش فرض پاسخ : آيا با اين نمره آزمون GRE را تكرار كنم ؟ (فرمت پست اول بسيار مهم)

نمره ي GRE كل:
    وربال:
    كوآنت :
    رايتينگ: 3.5
    مدت زمان خواندن : 8 ماه
    منابع خوانده شده: اکثر منابع معرفی شده
    نمره ي تافل/آيلتس:

اورال 105
    رشته ي تحصيلي و معدل:
    کارشناسی مدیریت بازرگانی 14.5
    ارشد مارکتینگ معدل 17

مقطع تحصيلي مورد نظر ( B.S.,M.S,PhD‌) :
    PhD مارکتینگ

دانشگاه/دانشگاه هاي مقصد براي اپلاي:

Temple University
    Syracuse University
    University of Utah
    Bentley University

نوع پذيرش مورد نظر(با فاند/ بدون فاند ):

با فاند

Junior Member sina_shah آواتار ها
    تاریخ عضویت
    Jul 2011
    رشته و دانشگاه
    Manchester University
    ارسال‌ها

پیش فرض پاسخ : آيا با اين نمره آزمون GRE را تكرار كنم ؟ (فرمت پست اول بسيار مهم)

نقل قول نوشته اصلی توسط ehsan_1812 نمایش پست ها
    نمره ي GRE كل:
    وربال:
    كوآنت :
    رايتينگ: 3.5
    مدت زمان خواندن : 8 ماه
    منابع خوانده شده: اکثر منابع معرفی شده
    نمره ي تافل/آيلتس:

اورال 105
    رشته ي تحصيلي و معدل:
    کارشناسی مدیریت بازرگانی 14.5
    ارشد مارکتینگ معدل 17

مقطع تحصيلي مورد نظر ( B.S.,M.S,PhD‌) :
    PhD مارکتینگ

دانشگاه/دانشگاه هاي مقصد براي اپلاي:

Temple University
    Syracuse University
    University of Utah
    Bentley University

نوع پذيرش مورد نظر(با فاند/ بدون فاند ):

با فاند
    Your Verbal score is impressive. It is a pity if you do not improve your Quantitative Section mark. It takes a year to get such a high score in verbal and only two weeks to get a score of over 160 in the quantitative section. If you have the time and money, please do yourself a favor and redo the exam. By the way, I know that your writing score is good enough, but you can easily improve that one as well. Just try to analyze the topic instead of following a template.

نقل قول نوشته اصلی توسط sina_shah نمایش پست ها
    Your Verbal score is impressive. It is a pity if you do not improve your Quantitative Section mark. It takes a year to get such a high score in verbal and only two weeks to get a score of over 160 in the quantitative section. If you have the time and money, please do yourself a favor and redo the exam. By the way, I know that your writing score is good enough, but you can easily improve that one as well. Just try to analyze the topic instead of following a template.
    ممنونم. من واقعا تو کوانت مشکل دارم. با اینکه همه مباحث رو بلدم، ولی تمرکز و دقتم کمه که نمره کوانتم خوب نمیشه به حد کافی. این امتحانم برای دومین بار دادم و مثل قبلی که 159 شده بودم بازم همون نمره رو گرفتم. به نظرتون کوانتم در حدی پایین هست که رو پذیرش تاثیر بذاره یا اینکه با همینم میشه پذیرش گرفت؟ البته می دونم که قائدتا یک مقدار سخت تر میشه ولی می خوام بدونم که نقطه ضعف حساب میشه؟ اینم در نظر بگیرید که رشته من فنی نیست و مدیریت هستم. ممنون

تاریخ عضویت
    Jul 2011
    رشته و دانشگاه
    Manchester University
    ارسال‌ها

نقل قول نوشته اصلی توسط ehsan_1812 نمایش پست ها
    ممنونم. من واقعا تو کوانت مشکل دارم. با اینکه همه مباحث رو بلدم، ولی تمرکز و دقتم کمه که نمره کوانتم خوب نمیشه به حد کافی. این امتحانم برای دومین بار دادم و مثل قبلی که 159 شده بودم بازم همون نمره رو گرفتم. به نظرتون کوانتم در حدی پایین هست که رو پذیرش تاثیر بذاره یا اینکه با همینم میشه پذیرش گرفت؟ البته می دونم که قائدتا یک مقدار سخت تر میشه ولی می خوام بدونم که نقطه ضعف حساب میشه؟ اینم در نظر بگیرید که رشته من فنی نیست و مدیریت هستم. ممنون
    I actually looked up the University of Utah business school (https://eccles.utah.edu/programs/phd...dmissions-faq/) . There is a question in there that says Do you have a minimum GRE or GMAT score? And the answer was:
    No, although competitive applicants generally have GMAT scores of 650 or above and GRE scores that are at least at the 80th percentile or above (in both the verbal and quantitative areas). Most admitted applicants score close to 700 on the GMAT.

My background is in computer science, so I am not sure about marketing. I personally think if you have contacted a professor and he is keen to work with you, there should be no problem in the admission process. I do not think that your score is low it is not just as competitive as others. However, if you solely depend on the admission committee, I would do the test again. Please note these are all personal opinions. Universities are not releasing most of the information publicly, so it is almost impossible to tell.

Member cheshideh86 آواتار ها
    تاریخ عضویت
    Aug 2015
    رشته و دانشگاه
    Materials Science and Engineering
    ارسال‌ها

سلام دوستان. من کارشناسی ارشد مهندسی دارم و آیلتس 6.5 دارم. سوالی برام پیش اومده ممنون میشم دوستان باتجربه جواب بدهند
    داشتن مدرک جی آر ای حتما برای دانشگاههای آمریکا واجب است؟
    اگر بلی، با توجه به اینکه ددلاینها خیلی نزدیکه و وقتی نمونده، حداقل وقت برای آماده سازی آزمون جهت کسب یک نمره قابل قبول چقدر است؟ (چون من اصلا با این آزمون آشنا نیستم)

تاریخ عضویت
    Jul 2011
    رشته و دانشگاه
    Manchester University
    ارسال‌ها

نقل قول نوشته اصلی توسط cheshideh86 نمایش پست ها
    سلام دوستان. من کارشناسی ارشد مهندسی دارم و آیلتس 6.5 دارم. سوالی برام پیش اومده ممنون میشم دوستان باتجربه جواب بدهند
    داشتن مدرک جی آر ای حتما برای دانشگاههای آمریکا واجب است؟
    اگر بلی، با توجه به اینکه ددلاینها خیلی نزدیکه و وقتی نمونده، حداقل وقت برای آماده سازی آزمون جهت کسب یک نمره قابل قبول چقدر است؟ (چون من اصلا با این آزمون آشنا نیستم)

For most of the universities, it is a MUST have, but there are a few places in which GRE is not compulsary.

If you do not have time, focus on the quantitative section as you cannot really do much for the Verbal Section. It is achievable to get the full mark of the Quantitative Section in less than a month. Note that for many of the universities, particularly in Engineering and Computer Science, the most important part of the exam is the Quantitative section. Also, go through some of the sample writings to get at least 3 out of 6.

Member cheshideh86 آواتار ها
    تاریخ عضویت
    Aug 2015
    رشته و دانشگاه
    Materials Science and Engineering
    ارسال‌ها

For most of the universities, it is a MUST have, but there are a few places in which GRE is not compulsary.

If you do not have time, focus on the quantitative section as you cannot really do much for the Verbal Section. It is achievable to get the full mark of the Quantitative Section in less than a month. Note that for many of the universities, particularly in Engineering and Computer Science, the most important part of the exam is the Quantitative section. Also, go through some of the sample writings to get at least 3 out of 6.
    So many thanks for your answer.
    As you mentioned perfectly, I have only one month to prepare for GRE. Because the deadlines are approaching fast.
    You mean I do verbal by chance?

Banned
    تاریخ عضویت
    Jan 2019
    ارسال‌ها

As you mentioned perfectly, I have only one month to prepare for GRE. Because the deadlines are approaching fast.
    با توجه به رقابت زیاد بعیده صرف کوانت رو در نظر بگیرن. البته که کوانت مهمه ولی در میان رقبا خب اکثرا کوانت رو میزنن وربال تعیین کننده میشه متاسفانه.
    یه جوری ریسک هست دیگه اگر پولش رو دارید بدید به نظر من. آمریکا بهترین جا برای اپلایهه خداییش من بعد اپلای اروپا استرالیا و کانادا فهمیدم اینو

تاریخ عضویت
    Jul 2011
    رشته و دانشگاه
    Manchester University
    ارسال‌ها

Not a problem, brother. Why would you do that by chance? Do your best. Just have a quick look at the structure of the Verbal section and do your best on the exam.

Just to give you a little bit of motivation, I personally got admission from Cornell university with the GRE score of V: 154 Q: 170 W: 3 five years ago. A friend of mine got admitted to USC with the score of V: ~145 Q: 168 W:3, another friend got admission from UC Davis V: ~145 Q: 170 W: 3.

Your advantage is that even if you had studied one year for the exam, you would have probably landed a verbal score of around 155, which is probably 10 to 15 marks higher than what you get now, but in one month time, you do have a chance of getting 170 in the Quantitative section.

PLEASE do study for the verbal section if you have time, all I am saying is that make the Quantitative section your priority, and then work on the rest. Best of luck!

Banned
    تاریخ عضویت
    Jan 2019
    ارسال‌ها

Not a problem, brother. Why would you do that by chance? Do your best. Just have a quick look at the structure of the Verbal section and do your best on the exam.

Just to give you a little bit of motivation, I personally got admission from Cornell university with the GRE score of V: 154 Q: 170 W: 3 five years ago. A friend of mine got admitted to USC with the score of V: ~145 Q: 168 W:3, another friend got admission from UC Davis V: ~145 Q: 170 W: 3.

Your advantage is that even if you had studied one year for the exam, you would have probably landed a verbal score of around 155, which is probably 10 to 15 marks higher than what you get now, but in one month time, you do have a chance of getting 170 in the Quantitative section.

PLEASE do study for the verbal section if you have time, all I am saying is that make the Quantitative section your priority, and then work on the rest. Best of luck!
    دوست عزیز 154 وربال نمره کمی نیست
    میدونی چقدر خوندن لازمه.
    and also 5 years ago was different thing! it is now 2020 unfortunately!

علاقه مندی ها (Bookmarks)

علاقه مندی ها (Bookmarks)

مجوز های ارسال و ویرایش

• شما نمیتوانید موضوع جدیدی ارسال کنید
  • شما امکان ارسال پاسخ را ندارید
  • شما نمیتوانید فایل پیوست در پست خود ضمیمه کنید
  • شما نمیتوانید پست های خود را ویرایش کنید
  •