صفحه 120 از 154 نخستنخست ... 2070110111112113114115116117118119120121122123124125126127128129130 ... آخرینآخرین
نمایش نتایج: از شماره 1,191 تا 1,200 , از مجموع 1539

موضوع: سوالات مرتبط با گرامر و معادل لغات و جملات زبان انگلیسی

پیش فرض پاسخ : سوالات مرتبط با گرامر و معادل لغات و جملات زبان انگلیسی

سلام دوستان
    می خوام این ذو جمله رو ترکیب کنم کدوم حالت درسته؟

I visited the city. John comes from the city

حالت 1:

I visited the city John comes from

حالت 2:

the city John comes from I visited

Senior Member soniasa آواتار ها
    تاریخ عضویت
    Feb 2013
    رشته و دانشگاه
    Software engineering - Iran University of Science and Technology
    ارسال‌ها

نقل قول نوشته اصلی توسط Cielhaut نمایش پست ها
    سلام دوستان

حالت 1:

حالت 2:

How about this:
    I visited the city where John comes from.

Senior Member soniasa آواتار ها
    تاریخ عضویت
    Feb 2013
    رشته و دانشگاه
    Software engineering - Iran University of Science and Technology
    ارسال‌ها

نقل قول نوشته اصلی توسط Saman_R نمایش پست ها
    It's perfect infinitive with to (to have done). It emerges after verbs such as seem, appear, look, claim, expect, hate, hope, like, love, prefer, pretend, and so on. There are several structures that you should regard before using:

* Referring to an event that might have happened in the past:
    e.g: She seemed to have understood the points, however, she asked the teacher to explain again. (or She seemed that had understood the points, however, …)
    e.g: She seems to have understood the points, however, she is going to ask the teacher to explain again. (or She seems that has understood the points, however, …)

* Referring to an action that will be completed at a specific time in the future:
    e.g: I hope to have finished my homework by 3 o'clock. (or I hope that I will have finished my HW by 3 o'clock)

* Using in a non-finite clause without subject (a clause with a verb that has no subject). It just refers to events which did or did not happen in the past:
    e.g. To have scored, 110 in TOEFL was a great achievement. (The person did score 110 in TOEFL)
    e.g: To have scored, 110 in TOEFL would have been a great achievement. (The person did not score 110 in TOEFL)

Best
    Thanks alot... I got it. But still there is a point that in my
    example, It's talking about a civilization
    and needless to say it's an OBJECT. So according to your help, it should have been sth like this
    To have been burgeoned

OR am I still wrong?

نقل قول نوشته اصلی توسط soniasa نمایش پست ها
    How about this:
    I visited the city where John comes from.
    خیلی ممنون دوست عزیز
    تا جایی میدونم استفاده از were - which - why و امثالهم در همچین جملاتی الزام نیست همچنان که می تونیم از that هم استفاده کنیم ، یعنی بود و نبودشون فرقی نداره
    سوالم فقط از این بابت هست که آیا دو حالت ذکر شده درست هستن یا نه!

تاریخ عضویت
    Feb 2013
    رشته و دانشگاه
    مهندسی شیمی تربیت مدرس
    ارسال‌ها

سلام دوستان. من میخام بگم "میتونین لیست لولها رو از آقای .. بگیرین.". ولی میخام مودبانه باشه. چون مخاطب استاد هست و آقای ... دوستم هستن. چحوری میتونم بگم؟ این خوبه؟

List of all pipes could be received from Mr. ...

نقل قول نوشته اصلی توسط soniasa نمایش پست ها
    Thanks alot... I got it. But still there is a point that in my
    example, It's talking about a civilization
    and needless to say it's an OBJECT. So according to your help, it should have been sth like this
    To have been burgeoned

OR am I still wrong?
    Yes it can be. But not for this particular sentence.
    The grammar with "this civilization is reputed" is past participle adjective, it's not passive verb. We usually use the past participle adj to talk about either how someone feels or how sth is considered. Hence, simply enough, you can paraphrase this structure, turning to something like this; "this civilization sounds to have burgeoned until ...". For this case, because the burgeon is an intransitive verb, if we turn the infinitive part to passive perfect infinitive (PPI), what you mentioned, the construction would be meaningless. For instance, this civilization sounds to have been burgeoned until ... See. It's totally meaningless, isn't it?
    What's more, take this in order to show the other side: "This car is reputed to have driven many people to the cemetery (you know which car I mean)" or "this car is reputed to have been driven many people to the cemetery". Well which one is grammatically and literally correct? the former of course. See, we cannot still use PPI for "reputed".
    But take this one on the contrary: "This car is reputed to have driven by many people" or "this car is reputed to have been driven by many people". See, we can now use PPI for reputed. Amazing! Don't you think?!
    You know what? The construction we use should be taken literally meaningful. This kind of grammar is a little complicated but not imperceptible. We should consider every single word in the sentence to avoid making a unrecoverable mistake. I hope to have found you convinced by the time the comments go end.
    Best
    ویرایش توسط Saman_R : May 9th, 2016 در ساعت 10:23 AM
    پیام خصوصی قابل طرح در انجمن ممنوع
    رسالت یک انجمن آگاهی بخشی و اطلاع رسانیست | پیام خصوصی قابل طرح در انجمن نافی این مهم است

نقل قول نوشته اصلی توسط gholamrezayi نمایش پست ها
    سلام دوستان. من میخام بگم "میتونین لیست لولها رو از آقای .. بگیرین.". ولی میخام مودبانه باشه. چون مخاطب استاد هست و آقای ... دوستم هستن. چحوری میتونم بگم؟ این خوبه؟

List of all pipes could be received from Mr. ...
    I would be most grateful if you could receive the pipe list from Mr. xxxx
    You can use "pipe catalog" or "pipe brochure" or "pipelist" instead.
    Best
    رسالت یک انجمن آگاهی بخشی و اطلاع رسانیست | پیام خصوصی قابل طرح در انجمن نافی این مهم است

نقل قول نوشته اصلی توسط Cielhaut نمایش پست ها
    سلام دوستان

حالت 1:

حالت 2:

In essence, you should first specify which sentence is main clause. However, it's not sth beyond 4 possible constructions, listed below:
    1- I visited the city John comes from
    2- The city I visited John comes from

3- John comes from the city I visited
    4- The city John comes from I visited

If you're insisting on "I visited the city" being considered main clause, I think the first two options are satisfactory enough. More precisely, the first option is better. Besides, you'd better take one that Soniasa raised. I mean "I visited the city where John comes from" or "I visited the city from which John comes". Even if you write this down; "I have visited the city (where) John comes from", no one can object to you for this.
    Best

نقل قول نوشته اصلی توسط Saman_R نمایش پست ها
    Yes it can be. But not for this particular sentence.
    This kind of grammar is a little complicated but not imperceptible. We should consider every single word in the sentence to avoid making a unrecoverable mistake. I hope to have found you convinced by the time the comments go end.
    Best
    Correction: scratch out a in "... to avoid making a unrecoverable ..." and interpose an instead.
    See, we should consider every single word in the sentence to avoid making an unrecoverable mistake. Lucky me! this one was recoverable.

دوستان کمک لطفا

ترجمه این عبارت چی میشه
    more beautiful girls
    دختران زیبا یا تعداد بیشتری دختر زیبا؟
    عمری دگر بباید بعد از فراق مارا، کاین عمر طی نمودیم اندر امیدواری

علاقه مندی ها (Bookmarks)

علاقه مندی ها (Bookmarks)

مجوز های ارسال و ویرایش

• شما نمیتوانید موضوع جدیدی ارسال کنید
  • شما امکان ارسال پاسخ را ندارید
  • شما نمیتوانید فایل پیوست در پست خود ضمیمه کنید