صفحه 102 از 161 نخستنخست ... 2529293949596979899100101102103104105106107108109110111112152 ... آخرینآخرین
نمایش نتایج: از شماره 1,011 تا 1,020 , از مجموع 1606

موضوع: دريافت شهروندی کانادا

پیش فرض پاسخ : دريافت شهروندی کانادا

نقل قول نوشته اصلی توسط Arrmin نمایش پست ها
    سلام رفقا، دوستان ما امروز نامه تست گرفتيم. در واقع يه ايميل واسه من و يه ايميل واسه خانمم. ولي واسه بجه هام هيچي نفرستادن. راسش بچه هام حدود ٦ ساله هستند . موضوع چيه . لطفا راهنمايي بفرماييد ممنونم
    test is only for adults

تاریخ عضویت
    Dec 2017
    ارسال‌ها

I thanks for your help. I already know that, but we are not supposed to s show ten my kids original documents and or s to go ahead for the next step that is passport ?

Member sia2016 آواتار ها
    تاریخ عضویت
    Mar 2016
    رشته و دانشگاه
    دکترای هوش مصنوعی از دانشگاه کالیفرنیا
    ارسال‌ها

سلام رفقا، دوستان ما امروز نامه تست گرفتيم. در واقع يه ايميل واسه من و يه ايميل واسه خانمم. ولي واسه بجه هام هيچي نفرستادن. راسش بچه هام حدود ٦ ساله هستند . موضوع چيه . لطفا راهنمايي بفرماييد ممنونم
    از بچه کوچیک که تست شهروندی نمیگیرن... انجام این تست یک محدوده سنی داره (18 تا 54 سال) که کودک شما در این بازه سنی نمیگنجه.
    ممنون از امتیازهایی که میدین. موفق باشید

Member sia2016 آواتار ها
    تاریخ عضویت
    Mar 2016
    رشته و دانشگاه
    ارسال‌ها

I thanks for your help. I already know that, but we are not supposed to s show ten my kids original documents and or s to go ahead for the next step that is passport ?
    شما در زمان ثبت نام مگر برای بچه هاتون هم فرم پر نکردید؟
    اپلیکیشن مربوط به افراد زیر 18 سال از طریق لینک زیر قابل دانلود هست...
    https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration...ip-minors.html

اگر انجام دادین که این روال بعد از سابمیت هست...

Decision

If IRCC determines your child meets all the requirements for citizenship, if the child is under 14 years of age, you will receive:

• A request for you to provide your child’s original Record of Landing (IMM 1000) and Permanent Resident Card.
    • Once these documents are received by IRCC, the citizenship certificate as well as the updated IMM 1000 will be sent by mail.

Note: If the child is 14 years of age or older or turns 14 during processing of the application and meets all the requirements for citizenship, the IRCC office notifies your child in writing of the time and place of the citizenship ceremony.

• What your child will receive:

• Notification to appear to take the oath of citizenship
      • Certificate of Canadian Citizenship received at the ceremony after taking the oath of citizenship.

The ceremony notice will indicate that your child must bring to the ceremony their original Record of Landing (IMM 1000) and Permanent Resident Card, if they have one.

Hi everyone, I sent my application for citizenship Oct 2017. It was received by Oct 10, processing started NOV 02 and I passed my test which was on Jan 29 2018. Since then nothing has happened and the ecas only shows In Process. I'm not sure but I think in most cases it shouldn’t take so long after the test and interview, mine is becoming a long process though.

Member sia2016 آواتار ها
    تاریخ عضویت
    Mar 2016
    رشته و دانشگاه
    ارسال‌ها

نقل قول نوشته اصلی توسط sepiide نمایش پست ها
    Hi everyone, I sent my application for citizenship Oct 2017. It was received by Oct 10, processing started NOV 02 and I passed my test which was on Jan 29 2018. Since then nothing has happened and the ecas only shows In Process. I'm not sure but I think in most cases it shouldn’t take so long after the test and interview, mine is becoming a long process though.
    شما فقط آزمون رو قبول شدین اما هنوز به مراسم دعوت نشدین. بسته به جایی که زندگی میکنید مدت زمان دعوت به مراسم هم فرق میکنه. معمولا صبر میکنند تا شرکت کنندگان در مراسم به حد نصاب برسه و قاضی هم موجود باشه در اون زمان و مکان مشخص، سپس اقدام به دعوت میکنند برای مراسم.
    یکی از دوستان من 5 ماه منتظر بود تا به مراسم دعوت بشه.
    ویرایش توسط sia2016 : April 24th, 2018 در ساعت 10:46 PM دلیل: تغییر **** جمعه به قاضی

تاریخ عضویت
    Dec 2017
    ارسال‌ها

Yes I sent all of their documents and we got the acknowledgment receipt for them. But regarding the next step that they would send us throu mail, I have not received anything yet. Only the test email for my wife and I

Member sia2016 آواتار ها
    تاریخ عضویت
    Mar 2016
    رشته و دانشگاه
    ارسال‌ها

Yes I sent all of their documents and we got the acknowledgment receipt for them. But regarding the next step that they would send us throu mail, I have not received anything yet. Only the test email for my wife and I
    That is fine then. They didn't invite your kids for the test which is fine because they don't need to take this test. After you and your wife passed the test, they will invite both of you including your kids for the ceremony.
    Don't worry at all.

نقل قول نوشته اصلی توسط sepiide نمایش پست ها
    this is quite normal , usually after the test and interview the status changes to decision made, this can happen in few days but sometime the background check/clearance may take longer than expected, so the status would remain as in process until back ground check is completed. I know few people which were waiting in the neighbourhood of 3 months to get their oath invitation.
    you shouldn't be worried at all, you should hear from CIC soon!

good luck

as the other fellow friend said you would get an invitation letter for the oath ceremony for the entire family. good luck

برچسب‌های این موضوع

علاقه مندی ها (Bookmarks)

علاقه مندی ها (Bookmarks)

مجوز های ارسال و ویرایش

• شما نمیتوانید موضوع جدیدی ارسال کنید
  • شما امکان ارسال پاسخ را ندارید
  • شما نمیتوانید فایل پیوست در پست خود ضمیمه کنید
  • شما نمیتوانید پست های خود را ویرایش کنید
  •