نمایش نتایج: از شماره 1 تا 2 , از مجموع 2

موضوع: فرم Extension of Stay , I-538/I-539برای افزایش مدت زمان تحصیل مربوط به بند 5 فرم I-20

ApplyAbroad Superstar Heisenberg7 آواتار ها
    تاریخ عضویت
    Nov 2008
    ارسال‌ها

پیش فرض فرم Extension of Stay , I-538/I-539برای افزایش مدت زمان تحصیل مربوط به بند 5 فرم I-20

I-539, Application To Extend/Change Nonimmigrant Status

Purpose of Form

This form is used by:

• Certain nonimmigrants to extend their stay or change to another nonimmigrant status;
    • CNMI residents applying for an initial grant of status;
    • F and M nonimmigrants to apply for reinstatement; and,
    • Persons seeking V nonimmigrant status or an extension of stay as a V nonimmigrant.

Number of Pages

Form 5; Instructions 10.
    Edition Date

12/18/12 (10/07/11; 01/19/11; 11/23/10; 07/15/10; 12/11/09; 06/12/09 editions also accepted)
    Where to File

Depending on your personal preference and nonimmigrant category, there are two ways to file this form with USCIS:

• If eligible, you can file using the USCIS Electronic Immigration System, USCIS ELIS except if you are requesting an extension of T visa or U visa status. Extension of status of T and U visas must be filed directly at the Vermont Service Center.
    • You can file a paper application (available for all filing types). Check this link for the address to mail your form: Form I-539 Direct Filing Addresses

Who can use USCIS ELIS?
    Certain applicants can electronically file the Form I-539, Application to Extend/Change Nonimmigrant Status.
    If you want to And you Then Exceptions
    Extend status are a B-1, B-2, F-1, M-1 or M-2
    • you can use USCIS ELIS
    • Individuals in the F-1 classification who received a date-specific visa that requires completion of a given course of study within a specific time can extend status in USCIS ELIS.
    • Other F-1s are admitted for duration of status and should contact their designated school official to extend status.
    Change status want to become a B-1, B-2, F-1, F-2, J-1, J-2, M-1 or M-2
    • An M-1 student may not change status to an F-1 student
    Reinstate status were a F-1 or M-1
    • The spouse or child of an F-1 or M-1 student may be included in the principal’s benefit request.

Filing Fee

See Special Instructions.
    Special Instructions

Filing Type Filing Fee Biometric Services Fee
    V Nonimmigrants $290 $85
    CNMI initial grant of status $290 $85
    A1, A2, G1, G2, G3, G4 extensions $0 $0
    All other filing types $290 $0
    If filing a paper application at a USCIS Lockbox Facility:

• Please read our Lockbox Filing Tips.
    • We will send you an e-Notification when your form is accepted if you complete Form G-1145, E-Notification of Application/Petition Acceptance, and attach it to the first page of your application.
    • To ensure your application is accepted, please:

• Sign your form.
      • Pay the correct fee.
      • Complete the entire form, especially these required fields: Family Name; Date of Birth; Address, Application Type; "The new status I am requesting is;" Number of People Included in Application.

Special Instructions for Certain Nonimmigrants:

Nonimmigrant Type Additional Instructions
    Commonwealth of Northern Mariana Islands (CNMI) Residents
    B Nonimmigrant Extension
    B1 or B2 Nonimmigrants
    K-3/4 Nonimmigrants
    • File form I-539 to extend your status while your permanent resident case is pending.
    • You may file form I-765 with Form I-539.
    • You may travel outside of the United States and be readmitted as a K-3/4, if you have a valid passport and K-3/4 visa.
    V Nonimmigrants
    • Instructions for Form I-539 Supplement A
    • You may file form I-765 with Form I-539.
    • You may travel outside of the U.S. and be readmitted as a V nonimmigrant, if you have a valid passport and obtain a V visa from the Department of State.

This page can be found at: http://www.uscis.gov/i-539

Last Reviewed/Updated: 07/02/2013
    کمک فوری به کودک با مشکل قلبی اینجا. از جواب دادن سوالاتی که امکان مطرح شدن در فُرِم رو دارند... در پیام خصوصی معذورم!

ApplyAbroad Superstar Heisenberg7 آواتار ها
    تاریخ عضویت
    Nov 2008
    ارسال‌ها

پیش فرض پاسخ : فرم Extension of Stay , I-538/I-539برای افزایش مدت زمان تحصیل مربوط به بند 5 ف

کمک فوری به کودک با مشکل قلبی اینجا. از جواب دادن سوالاتی که امکان مطرح شدن در فُرِم رو دارند... در پیام خصوصی معذورم!

علاقه مندی ها (Bookmarks)

علاقه مندی ها (Bookmarks)

مجوز های ارسال و ویرایش

• شما نمیتوانید موضوع جدیدی ارسال کنید
  • شما امکان ارسال پاسخ را ندارید
  • شما نمیتوانید فایل پیوست در پست خود ضمیمه کنید
  • شما نمیتوانید پست های خود را ویرایش کنید
  •