نمایش نتایج: از شماره 1 تا 2 , از مجموع 2

موضوع: استفاده از کارا پست برای I-20 (نیاز به کمک فوری)

تاریخ عضویت
    Jul 2011
    ارسال‌ها

Exclamation استفاده از کارا پست برای I-20 (نیاز به کمک فوری)

سلام به دوستان،

من توی فروم خونده بودم که کارا پست مشکل داره و پست هایی که از امریکا میاد به دفاتر کاراپست در دبی به مشکل میخوره. من امروز تماس گرفتم و گفتن که ما دیگه با Fedex کار نمیکنیم ولی اگه با DHL از امریکا بیاد اصلا هیچ مشکلی نیست. حالا سوالم اینه که کسی تجربه ای این موضوع که از DHL استفاده کنه رو داره جدیدا؟ ممنون میشم خیلی سریع هرکی میدونه راهنمایی کنید.

تاریخ عضویت
    Aug 2009
    ارسال‌ها

پیش فرض پاسخ : استفاده از کارا پست برای I-20 (نیاز به کمک فوری)

سلام دوستان. من اتفاقا 4 شنبه هفته پیش فرم درخواست I-20 پر کردم به همون روشی که تو فروم نوشته. فقط خود شرکت کارا پست میگه که با DHL بفرستین. اتفاقا چهارشنبه که پر کردم شنبه رسید دبی و دوشنبه دم خونه. خیلی سریع مطمئن. اینجا هم ایمیلی که کاراپست فرستاد و مراحل انجام کار فرستاد میزارم براتون موفق باشین.

Dear valued customer

Please note: Below info is just only regard shipping of documents.

Please ask your shipper in origin to send the shipment to Dubai and the package should be addressed as below:

Receiver:

Mr. your first name and familiy name

CompEX International Logistics LLC

AL quaisas industrial area no 1

P.O. Box 238238 │ Dubai │ UAE │

Tel: + 971 4 2558810

Attention: MR Roshan

Please note: UAE has NO ZIP CODE

You can mention PO BOX if require.

Shipper can send shipment to UAE by, DHL, TNT or UPS services

Please don’t use of FEDEX or USPS services we don’t accept your shipments which have forwarded us by FEDEX or USPS at all.

Please don’t contact Our agent In UAE, in the case that you contact our agent we will not ship your shipment to IRAN

Please email us the tracking number of your package before arrival to Dubai, and please email us the copy of Bank receipt.

Express Shipping charges for Document up to 0.5 kg From UAE TO IRAN is: 1,250,000 IRR

The package will be shipped from UAE to IRAN, after arrival to UAE

Account details:

Bank name: Pasargad

Account number: 3268000106058151

Branch: Ghaem Magham Branch code:326

IBAN: 740570032680010605815101

Card number: 5022 2910 1606 7017

Mr Majid Kazemzadeh

Delivery time after shipment arrival to UAE: 3 working days for Tehran and 4 Working days for other cities.

Important notes:

1- Karapost has no liability if sender ship the package via USPS ( Public/Regular post).

2- Karapost has no liability if tracking number of the package is not provided prior to arrival of the package.

3- Karapost has no liability in case of any delay due to shipper’s mistake in writing the receiver’s package.

4- Karapost has no liability in the case that packages remain more than One week in UAE Office and customers not provide and send scan of bank receipt.

5- Please note this service is only for the shipments which should forward to Iran and delivery of the documents in UAE is not possible.

6- Karapost has no liability in the case that you send document by FedEx and it does not deliver in UAE.

7- Due to security reason our Consignee address in UAE is Subject to change, please always check with us consignee address in UAE one day before your shipper send the shipment to UAE.

Should you have any question, please do not hesitate to contact me

علاقه مندی ها (Bookmarks)

علاقه مندی ها (Bookmarks)

مجوز های ارسال و ویرایش

• شما نمیتوانید موضوع جدیدی ارسال کنید
  • شما امکان ارسال پاسخ را ندارید
  • شما نمیتوانید فایل پیوست در پست خود ضمیمه کنید
  • شما نمیتوانید پست های خود را ویرایش کنید
  •