Member azerrila آواتار ها
    تاریخ عضویت
    Dec 2011
    رشته و دانشگاه
    mechanical engineering at azad university of najaf abad
    ارسال‌ها

پیش فرض پاسخ : درخواست پارتنر برای TOEFL IBT

Hi everyone

I have an almost urgent need to set a schedule for myself with the hope of improving my speaking skill withing a partnership and by partnership I am referring to a comprehensive practice which pursues a "mutual" interest and respects punctuality
    I wish to pace myself into such schedule for the respective test for which I don't have a great deal of time as I only have less than 2 months before it with a tight a schedule and that I also have to get ready for the GRE test for which I wish and aim to score excellent in both.
    I already have a competent partner but I want to allocate more hours with regard to the speaking skill

I have some resources to suggest and share and also for the precise method that could be used withing a partnership and I am willing to hear yours as well, partners could for example practice previous and frequent topics or questions and take each other's mistakes and suggest better phrases and also paraphrase each others responses

In case you're in search for a partner and your level of speaking is 25(toefl) or 7(ielts) or of course higher, we could have a conversation about it and see if we are willing for further collaboration
    Regards

سلام .
    نیازمند هم کلاسی برای امادگی تافل و ارتقا دانش زبان از اصفهان هستم.
    برای اعلام آمادگی پیام خصوصی بدهید.

Local Moderator
    rtrt آواتار ها
    تاریخ عضویت
    Jun 2015
    ارسال‌ها

سلام

با توجه به اينكه این گروه برای جلسات برگزار شده توسط کاربر alibihamta شکل گرفته بوده و جلسات ایشان هم اکنون دیگر برگزار نمی شود، اين عنوان بسته و عنوان جديد ايجاد شد. لطفا از این به بعد برای یافتن پارتنر برای آمادگی آزمون تافل از
    این موضوع
    استفاده کنید.

ممنون
    تيم مديريت AA

صفحه 5 از 5 نخستنخست 12345

علاقه مندی ها (Bookmarks)

علاقه مندی ها (Bookmarks)

مجوز های ارسال و ویرایش

• شما نمیتوانید موضوع جدیدی ارسال کنید
  • شما امکان ارسال پاسخ را ندارید
  • شما نمیتوانید فایل پیوست در پست خود ضمیمه کنید
  • شما نمیتوانید پست های خود را ویرایش کنید