صفحه 6 از 13 نخستنخست 12345678910111213 آخرینآخرین
نمایش نتایج: از شماره 51 تا 60 , از مجموع 127

موضوع: کسانی که بیش از 2 ماه منتظر کلیرنس هستند (از سفارتهای قبرس، دوبی،باکو،کاب...در2010 )ی

Member khomar_x آواتار ها
    تاریخ عضویت
    Jan 2010
    رشته و دانشگاه
    PhD, Amirkabir University of Technology
    ارسال‌ها

پیش فرض پاسخ : کمپین برای ویزای یک بار ورود دانشجویان ایرانی به امریکا

دوستان من با تماسی که با یکی از استادهای ایرانی خارج از کشور داشتم، این گروه Google رو به من پیشنهاد کرد که عضو شم:
    http://groups.google.com/group/mevisa_rep
    منم به مدیر این گروه درخواست دادم و الان در حال بررسی است. یه سری بهش بزنید و عضو شید. مطمئنم که گروه بسیار خوبی هستش و علاوه بر پیدا کردن دوستان زیاد در آمریکا میتونیم تو حل مشکل ویزای ایرانیها سهیم باشیم.
    با آرزوی موفقیت برای تمامی دوستان
    فقر گرسنگی نیست. چيزي"نداشتن"است ولي آن چیزپول نيست. فقرگردی است كه بركتابهای فروش نرفته كتابفروشي مينشيند،كتيبه3000ساله ای است كه رويش يادگاري نوشته اند، فقرشب"بي غذا"سر كردن نيست. روز"بي انديشه"سركردن است- دکترشریعتی

تاریخ عضویت
    Jan 2010
    رشته و دانشگاه
    Industrial Engineering - Sharif University of Technology
    ارسال‌ها

پیش فرض پاسخ : کسانی که بیش از 2 ماه منتظر کلیرنس هستند (از سفارتهای قبرس، دوبی،باکو،کاب...در

سلام، من شنیدم که تاثیر داشته و می خوام خودمم بزنم.
    نقل قول نوشته اصلی توسط nn1985 نمایش پست ها
    دوستان سلام
    من دو هفته پیش به سناتور ایالتمون mail زده بودم. جواب داده که یک congressional inquiry می زنه که وضعیت چیه. فکر می کنید هیچ اثری داشته باشه؟

تاریخ عضویت
    Apr 2010
    رشته و دانشگاه
    ارسال‌ها

پیش فرض پاسخ : کمپین برای ویزای یک بار ورود دانشجویان ایرانی به امریکا

نقل قول نوشته اصلی توسط khomar_x نمایش پست ها
    دوستان من با تماسی که با یکی از استادهای ایرانی خارج از کشور داشتم، این گروه Google رو به من پیشنهاد کرد که عضو شم:
    http://groups.google.com/group/mevisa_rep
    منم به مدیر این گروه درخواست دادم و الان در حال بررسی است. یه سری بهش بزنید و عضو شید. مطمئنم که گروه بسیار خوبی هستش و علاوه بر پیدا کردن دوستان زیاد در آمریکا میتونیم تو حل مشکل ویزای ایرانیها سهیم باشیم.
    با آرزوی موفقیت برای تمامی دوستان
    This group is designed for Iranian students who are currently studying in US universities and represent their universities in their actions. But it's still good to join them because you can help them from the other side of issue which can be handled from anywhere!
    لطفا لینک سوال خود در فروم را با پیغام خصوصی برایم فرستاده تا در فروم به ان پاسخ دهم. ضمنا من از کسی که متن مفیدی در فروم نوشته یا پست هایش به دیگران کمک میکند، با زدن "اضافه کردن به امتیاز کاربر" تشکر میکنم.

پیش فرض پاسخ : کسانی که بیش از 2 ماه منتظر کلیرنس هستند (از سفارتهای قبرس، دوبی،باکو،کاب...در

Dear friends,
    Here i am going to present you all of my contacts with senator. i think it realy works'
    1. I sent an email to him that my case has been pending for more than 4 months.
    2. he replied:
    mailed-bylgraham.senate.gov
    hide details Aug 27

Good Day, Senator XXX received your message regarding your pending foreign student visa. I will need to your date of birth and passport number in order for Senator Graham to contact the officials. Thank you.
    XXX
    Office of Senator XXX
    3. My response to senator:
    Dear Senator XXX,
    Thank you so much for your reply. My information is as follows:
    Passport No. XXX, Name: XXX, Date of Birth: XXX.
    Thank you so much for your concern and attention.
    Best and Kind Regards,
    4. Then he answered:
    Thank you . Senator XXX will ask for status from the U.S Embassy in Kabul and let you know of their response.

XXX Office of Senator XXX

5. Then i replied:
    Dear XXX,
    Thank you so much for your favor. I am looking forward to hearing from you.
    Best and Kind Regards,

6. after 2 days i receved the following email from senator. in fact this was the response of embassy to senator:

Mr. XXX, Senator Graham received the following status report regarding your student visa. I hope this will help explain the process
    and I am sure every continued consideration will be given to your student visa.

Thank you for your inquiry of today regarding the non-immigrant visa case of MR XXX on behalf of himself.

Mr. xxx applied for an F-1 visa on May 6. Processing of his visa case was temporarily suspended under section 221(g) of the Immigration and Nationality Act pending required administrative processing.
    Some visa applications require further administrative processing, which takes additional time after the visa applicant’s interview by a Consular Officer. Applicants are advised of this requirement when they apply. Most administrative processing is resolved within 60 days of the visa interview. When administrative processing is required, the timing will vary based on individual circumstances of each case. Visa applicants are reminded to apply early for their visa, well in advance of the anticipated travel date.
    We recognize that these delays are having an impact on visa applicants. We trust that affected applicants will understand that this waiting period is necessary as we strive to make every effort to ensure the safety and security of the United States for all, including foreign visitors.

We have been informed that the agencies involved in administrative processing are working especially hard to complete applications from students intending to attend school this fall. Until the processing is complete, though, we at the Embassy are prohibited from issuing the visa. Schools may choose to issue a letter to the student explaining that he will be allowed to enroll even at a date later than that on the I-20, that he can use when traveling to the U.S. if the visa is issued after that date. Please be assured that we check daily and contact the applicants at the phone numbers listed on their applications the day we receive notice the processing is complete.

Mr. xxx himself has been in contact with this office regarding his application. Since it has been over 60 days, we did inquire as to the status of the case when we last heard from him. However, processing is still underway.

I hope you find this information useful in responding to your constituent. Please do not hesitate to contact me if I can be of further assistance in this or any other matter.

7. i agan email him after 3 days:
    Dear senator xxx,
    First of all, please forgive me if I am taking your substantial time.
    Unfortunately, It seems that even by a “late arrival letter”, which allows me to enter US before 20 Sep., I am loosing this semester. I know the US embassy in Kabul cannot do anything until the administrative process is done. And I believe my case is processed in Washington, but I do not know why it is taking too long (four months)!?
    That would be your favor if you could enquire my case in Washington.
    Thank you so much in advance.
    Best Regards,

8. Then he replied:
    Senator xxx will try to determine if any information can be gathered regarding your background check.
    9. Then I (ba sirish bazie tamam) again emailed him:

Dear xxx,
    Thank you so much for your helping. I am wondering if Senator Graham could gather any information regarding my F1 visa. As you are aware, I am totally loosing my classes even by a late arrival letter.
    Best and Kind Regards)

10. Then he answered:
    Senator xxx will forward your concerns to proper officials

11. And finally, I suddenly received this amazing email from senator:
    Senator xxx has just received this message. Have a safe return to the U.S.

Dear Senator xxx,

The Consular Section of U.S. Embassy Kabul is pleased to answer your inquiry regarding the visa for Iranian citizen,Mr. xxx. The administrative processing for his visa just recently finished and we contacted him to submit his passport for issuance. He has responded and plans to travel to Kabul from Tehran on Monday for final processing.

If there are any other questions or concerns, please feel free to follow up with our office.

Best Regards,

if there is any questions please do not hesitate to send me a p.m or contact me on:
    hossein_moh1361@yahoo.com
    I hope all of you guys are cleared as soon as possible.

نقل قول نوشته اصلی توسط hossein_ali نمایش پست ها

11. And finally, I suddenly received this amazing email from senator:
    Senator xxx has just received this message. Have a safe return to the U.S.
    Best Regards,
    تجربه ی یونیک و شیرینی‌ بود. مطمئنم این ایمیلا و در واقع اوتوریته ی سناتور به کلیر شدن تون کمک کرده، ولی‌ من متأسفانه از سناتورای اهایو هیچ جوابی‌ نگرفتم. حالا که پست های شما رو خوندم مصمم شدم که با سیریش بازی به سناتورای خودم گیر بدم. امیدوارم بچه هایی که جوابی‌ از سناتورا نگرفتن باز هم اقدام کنن.
    بی‌ریشه، ولی چنان به جا سُتوار
    که‌ش خود به تَبَر کَنی ز جای، اِلاّک.
    چون گردوی پیرِ ریشه در اعماق
    می نعره زند که از من است این خاک.

موضوعات مشابه

1. تجربیات آزمون 23 اكتبر 2010 دانشگاه اصفهان
    توسط aminp30 در انجمن تجربیات امتحان GRE General
    پاسخ: 6
    آخرين نوشته: February 5th, 2011, 02:44 PM
  2. نتایج پذیرش در هنر ، 2010
    توسط h.behrouz در انجمن آرشیو نتایج پذیرش/ ریجکت سال های قبل
    پاسخ: 13
    آخرين نوشته: December 24th, 2010, 12:06 AM
  3. تجربیات آزمون 6 فوریه 2010 سنجش (تهران)
    توسط sjjpo2002 در انجمن تجربیات امتحان GRE General
    پاسخ: 29
    آخرين نوشته: May 24th, 2010, 11:38 PM

برچسب‌های این موضوع

علاقه مندی ها (Bookmarks)

علاقه مندی ها (Bookmarks)

مجوز های ارسال و ویرایش

• شما نمیتوانید موضوع جدیدی ارسال کنید
  • شما امکان ارسال پاسخ را ندارید
  • شما نمیتوانید فایل پیوست در پست خود ضمیمه کنید
  • شما نمیتوانید پست های خود را ویرایش کنید
  •