نقل قول نوشته اصلی توسط sariii نمایش پست ها
سلام دوستان
لطفا نظرتونو راجع به جوابی که برای این ایمیل آماده کردم بگید

Hi saria,

Thank you for your interest in my research program. The selection process is actually a pretty challenging one with several steps so please be patient as we go through each.

The first step is to determine if there is sufficient overlap in our interest. Can I get you to write a one or two page (max) statement of research interest. My current interests primarily lie in the area of privacy but I’m reasonably open in terms of where it is applied or what problem you might be interested in undertaking.

Please let me know, as well, if you have a source of funding external to the university or if you will need support from the University of Calgary.

I look forward to hearing from you,

من جواب ایمیل رو با 10 روز تاخیر دارم میدم ( با این توجیه که مشغول جمع آوری داکیومنت ها و دادن به ترجمه و .. بودم)
فکر میکنم یکم جوابم خیلی خشکه اگه چیزه دیگه ای لازم داره لطفا اضافه کنید

Dear Dr. X,

I do regretfully, apologize for my delay to reply your recent email, I hope this delay does not affect your view towards my resume.
Since I was out of home, gathering my documents and finding valid institute to get them translate my documents.
Sadly I do not have any financial resources to support myself.

please see the SOP I've attached here.

You had to tell him that you are working on the document that he asked you to prepare which is different with SOP
The rest of email also is not ususal

I am sorry fot late reply, I was wroking on what you asle asked me

Would be much better