سلام دوستان
این متنی هست که برای ایمیل زدن در نظر گرفتم.لطفا راهنمایی بفرمایید که خوب است یا نه

Dear Prof. John Richard Thome

I hope I’ve caught you at great time
I am Milad Mahmoodzadeh contacting from Iran. I graduated in the field of mechanical engineering at Persian Gulf University, Bushehr, Iran. I would like to pursue my study at master level and expanding my professional contacts. In this regard, I went through the researches you have done so far and I found out that it is likely to be an exceptional opportunity for me to study in your research group as a master student due to many relevant interesting researches in Heat Transfer,On-chip two-phase cooling system in your researches. I have taken a variety of relevant courses, projects and internships related to the Refrigeration and Cooling Systems. My B.Sc. thesis was״ Numerical Investigation of Roofing Materials' Effect on Solar Heat Gain in Different Climates״which resulted in a paper which were submitted to the journal of Building and Environment. Recently, I am working on numerical simulation of combined convective and radiative heat transfer on an irregular surface with OpenFoam software. You can find rest of my activities and background in my attached CV
Thanks indeed in advance for your time and looking forward to hearing from you.