نقل قول نوشته اصلی توسط kran نمایش پست ها
دروود دوستان ممنون میشم نگاه بندازید این برای محتوای ایمیل به استاد مناسبه؟

Dear
I am writing to inquire about the possibility of pursuing my PHD study Under your supervision.
doing PhD in your group

I have finished my M.Sc. in food science and technology in Isfahan University and technology. My areas of interest are Packaging, Bio base and synthesized polymer for food packaging, Nanotechnology to improve food nanocomposite. My final thesis whose results that are mentioned in my attached C.V.

Due to your competencies in this area and the great research and education opportunities at your university, I would like to ask you to let me know if you would consider supervising me throughout PHD. I hope I will be able to take this opportunity to continue my studies under your supervision which will be a great honor for me. I thank you in advance and look forward to hearing from you at your earliest convenience.

ممنون
کل ایمیل اضافی هست ... در خط بعدی فقط ذکر کنین که به فلان شاخه از کار ایشون علاقه دارین و برای همین تماس گرفتین. برای مثال: among those researches in your group, I'm mostly interested in xxx. I'm contacting you to see are you going to hire a PhD student in the year xxx