نقل قول نوشته اصلی توسط atefehhy نمایش پست ها
سلام من حدود یک ماه با استادی تماس گرفتم که این جواب رو بهم داده

Dear Atefeh,

Thank you for your message. You are right, our research interests are a good match. What you are sending looks very interesting and the XXX Programme might be right for you. What you need to do is communicate with the programme director and ask about the prerequisites and equivalents (your Master's degree - is it considered to be equivalent to a Canadian degree and would you be accepted straight into the PhD programme?) and then the visa issue. The programme has a number of international students with entry degrees from many countries, so I don't think it should be a problem. I am not in Canada right now and will only return at the beginning of September. After my return I would be happy to talk to whoever may have some questions about your research interests and how very valid they are.

By the way, I had a chance to visit your country last November, albeit briefly. It was a memorable trip to Yazd that confirmed my interrest in the rich cultural heritage of Iran. Unfortunately, I don't speak or read Farsi, but two of my close colleagues do. There is a large Iranian community in Toronto and I don't think you would feel too lonely there during your studies.

من بعد از این ایمیل ازش تشکر کردم و گفتم منتظر میمونم تا بعد از برگشتنش دوباره باهم صحبت کنیم
حالا سوالم اینه که برای شروع چی بگم و اینکه کی و چطور میتونم در مورد فاند ازش سوال بپرسم؟
اول بعد برگشت یه سوال ازش کن که یاداوری شه کی هستی بعد خیلی واضح بگو به فاند نیاز داری
اون هم مطمعن باش میدونه برای چی ایمیل دادی بهش تو قراره بری اونجا براش کار کنی کار هم زیاد ازت میخوان
یخاطر این تعارف نداره بگو به بورس نیاز دارید آیا میتونه فاند پیدا کنه براتون یا نه