My name is Arash Fassihozaman Langroudi, a graduated student in bachelor degree of computer engineering at Guilan university of Iran with a GPA of 3.01 in 2 last years. My intention for continuing my study at your group and under your supervision is that I found your research group helpful, because we have a common interest in computer vision.

During my studies, I interested in image processing and after learning for 1 year I wrote an article entitled “A Novel Image Feature Descriptor for Traffic Signs Recognition ” with my professor and my classmate(My spouse now) which is close to your research interest as I read some of your publication in your web site like”——” and “——”, part X was so interesting for me . I think that working in your group would be a good chance for me to advanced my education and also my research area.

I would be grateful if you can let me to continue my education in your university,under your supervision. Even if there is no opportunity for me, I would appreciate if you give me some suggestions.
thank you for your attention and time.
sincerely yours
Arash fasshozzaman langroudi
سلام دوستان لطفا یکی این میل ای رو که آماده کردم رو بخونه نیاز به راهنمایی دارم میخام ببینم چطوره؟