نقل قول نوشته اصلی توسط heliroboteagle نمایش پست ها
سلام به همه دوستان.
ممنون میشم اگه راجع به متن زیر راهنماییم کنید.
خودم احساس میکنم وقتی اسم مقاله و پروژه رو وارد میکنم (به دلیل طولانی بودن اسمشون)خیلی زیاد میشه! البته چاره ای ندارم! 19 خط عادی محسوب میشه؟؟؟
Dear professor XXX,
I am electrical engineering B.Sc. graduate from XXX University of Mashhad, Iran. I visited your website and saw your research areas about metamaterials. I have an ISI paper with the title of “XXX” in the Applied Computational Electromagnetic Society (ACES) journal. Also, I’m project colleague for “XXX” in Iranian Construction Engineering Organization Province of Khorasan Razavi for one year. Now, I’m working on the next ISI paper about “Simulation, Fabrication and Circuit Model Analysis of a Novel Eight-band Crinkle-based Metamaterial Absorber and a New Method for adding an Absorption Peak in it!” which it will be submitted to IEEE Transaction publications in the next few months. For future works, I’m going to use metamaterial absorbers in the antennas of Active Denial Systems (ADS).
Then reading your recent paper about XXX, I found your last sentence fascinating and challenging issue in the future section, involve: “it is highly probable that some of the most advanced metamaterials will involve biological material, as DNA.” and I hope it give me good ideas for next works.
Hence, I am writing to you to express my interest in pursuing my master degree in the field of metamaterials applications or other electromagnetic application researches under your supervision. I would like to know you are going to take any master student for fall 2016 (or spring 2017).
I have attached my CV and paper to this email. Should there is any question regarding this letter, please do not hesitate to contact me via XXX.
Regards
Mehdi Alipoor
به نظر من متن طولانیه. در آخر از استاد بخواه که یه وقت interview بهت بده. مثلا اینطور:
....I would really appreciate to be given an opportunity to speak with you so I can further discuss my research interests
موفق باشی