سلام دوستان من اصلا تو ایمیل زدن حرفه ای نیستم و این ایمیل رو به استاد برای پذیرش دکترا زدم. لطف کنید ایراداتش رو بهم بگید.
I graduated from Electronic Engineering at one of the most prestigious university in Iran, Azad University of Najafabad Branch, I have always been enthusiastic for continuing my education through graduate programs.
I have shown very good performance in my postgraduate program, with the Cumulative GPA of 4.00/4.00(17.79/20), also I have a very good background and grades in all of my specialized courses with total cumulative GPA for specialized courses of 4.00/4.00. Moreover, I have valuable experiences in teaching as university lecturer (for about 9 years) working experiences, computer skills, and self-studies in technically fields I have always been interested.
I have visited your website and found my research interests to be well in line with almost all of your research interests you are currently working on. I have attached my CV for your review. Besides, I have provided my CV and further information in my SOP, and it would be a great honor for me if you take some time to read them and inform me whether I would be qualified to be your PHD student in your following graduate programs .
Thank you in advance for your consideration. Please let me know if I can provide you with further information through this email. I eagerly look forward to hearing from you. Yours Sincerely,