سلام دوستان، حقیقتش من تا الان به هرچی استاد میل زدم کسی جوابمو نداده وفقط یه استاد دیگه مونده که میخام آخرین میملو بهش بزنم ببینم چی میشه. میخاستم اگر براتون امکانش هست لطف کنید و یه نظری در مورد این آخرین میل خصوصا از لحاظ گرامری بدید

Dear Dr. X,

I am writing to inquire about the announced PhD positions in X, announced on your web page.

I graduated from the University of Tehran, the 1th-ranked university of Iran, with an MSc degree in Electrical Engineering, Control Systems. Briefly, the focus of my master's thesis was on the design of an emotional observer-based controller with application to robotics.

I read [1,2] to know more about your work on observer design in which I'm currently preparing a paper to submit to EJC. I've also read [2] to get a general overview of the battery modeling. This paper really interested me in the first part of the project, failure modeling. Besides, I have a strong background in the area of nonlinear control systems as well as data-driven fault detection plans. Thus, I believe that I'm a good fit for the position, and in response to the announcement, I sent my CV attached to you for your assessment in case the position is not filled.

I would be grateful if you could take a look at the CV and let me know upon your evaluation.

Thanks for your time, and I look forward to hearing from you.