صفحه 467 از 589 نخستنخست ... 367417457458459460461462463464465466467468469470471472473474475476477517567 ... آخرینآخرین
نمایش نتایج: از شماره 4,661 تا 4,670 , از مجموع 5890

موضوع: راهنمایی در مورد محتوای ایمیل ارسالی به اساتید

تاریخ عضویت
    Jul 2015
    ارسال‌ها

پیش فرض پاسخ : راهنمایی در مورد محتوای ایمیل ارسالی به اساتید

نقل قول نوشته اصلی توسط mrdsh نمایش پست ها
    حتما به بقیه بزن اصلا این حرف خواصی نزده . موفق باشید
    ببخشید یعنی اصلا لازم نیست به این جواب بدم؟ اگه بخام جواب بدم باید چی بگم، مثلا بگم باشه اپلای کردم بهت id رو میدم؟

تاریخ عضویت
    May 2010
    رشته و دانشگاه
    مهندسی مکانیک
    ارسال‌ها

نقل قول نوشته اصلی توسط canada1 نمایش پست ها
    ببخشید یعنی اصلا لازم نیست به این جواب بدم؟ اگه بخام جواب بدم باید چی بگم، مثلا بگم باشه اپلای کردم بهت id رو میدم؟
    خواستی تشکر کن که بررسی کرده . کلا میگم حرفی نزده که فکرت رو بخواد مشغول کنه.

تاریخ عضویت
    Mar 2014
    ارسال‌ها

سلام دوستان
    من به یه استادی از دانشگاه wake forest ایمیل زدم و جوابمو اینطوری داد:
    Dear Masoud,

Thank you for your interest in our Physics graduate program, and in my research group. Our program distinguishes itself by offering the opportunity to do state-of-the-art research in a college atmosphere setting, while also providing a lot of individual attention in graduate training.

Your background fits very well with the research that my group is doing and I strongly encourage you to apply to our graduate program.

Please do not hesitate to contact me if you have further questions.

Best regards,
    و بعد من جوابشو دادم و گفتم که حتما اپلای میکنم و بعد آخرش گفت با من بیشتر در تماس باش. حالا من میخوام ازش سوال کنم طوری که متوجه بشه حتما و حتما میخوام باهاش کار کنم. به نظرتون چه سوالایی بپرسم کمک کنندس؟ منظورم اینه که ایمیل بزنم بهش و مثلا در مورد مقالاتش بپرسم یا مثلا تلفن بزنم بهش و اونجوری ازش سوال کنم؟ به نظرتون چیکار کنم؟
    ممنون میشم راهنمایی کنید...

پیش فرض پاسخ : نحوه تماس گرفتن با اساتید در مورد RA

سلام بچه ها من به شدت گیج شدم
    میشه یکی از شما بگه این متن مناسبه یا نه؟؟؟

Dear
    I am writing to inquire about the possibility of pursuing my PHD study Under your supervision.

I have finished my M.Sc. in Petroleum Engineering & B.Sc. in Chemical Engineering in University of Tehran, the most prestigious university of Iran (www.ut.ac.ir). My areas of interest are Thermodynamic science, Environmental Science, Biotechnology and Nanotechnology particularly their applications in Petroleum Engineering (Reservoir Engineering). I have worked on investigation of asphaltene adsorption on water/oil interface by measuring dynamic interfacial tension as my M.Sc. project and biodegradation of PAHs (Poly aromatic hydrocarbon) from aqueous environments by a special kind of fungus (Phanerochaete.c) as my B.Sc. My final thesis whose results that are mentioned in my attached C.V.

Due to your competencies in this area and the great research and education opportunities at your university, I would like to ask you to let me know if you would consider supervising me throughout PHD. I hope I will be able to take this opportunity to continue my studies under your supervision which will be a great honor for me. I thank you in advance and look forward to hearing from you at your earliest convenience.

ممنون

نقل قول نوشته اصلی توسط mohammad_alik نمایش پست ها

Dear
    I am writing to inquire about the possibility of pursuing my PHD study Under your supervision.

I have finished my M.Sc. in Petroleum Engineering & B.Sc. in Chemical Engineering in University of Tehran, the most prestigious university of Iran (www.ut.ac.ir). My areas of interest are Thermodynamic science, Environmental Science, Biotechnology and Nanotechnology particularly their applications in Petroleum Engineering (Reservoir Engineering). I have worked on investigation of asphaltene adsorption on water/oil interface by measuring dynamic interfacial tension as my M.Sc. project and biodegradation of PAHs (Poly aromatic hydrocarbon) from aqueous environments by a special kind of fungus (Phanerochaete.c) as my B.Sc. My final thesis whose results that are mentioned in my attached C.V.

Due to your competencies in this area and the great research and education opportunities at your university, I would like to ask you to let me know if you would consider supervising me throughout PHD. I hope I will be able to take this opportunity to continue my studies under your supervision which will be a great honor for me. I thank you in advance and look forward to hearing from you at your earliest convenience.

ممنون
    in my attached cv یه جوریه، همین جوری انتهای ایمیل بگین رزومه پیوست شده i am looking forwart to hearing from you بعد راجع به دانشگاه تهران نیازی نیست توضیح بدید پیش فرضتون این باشه همه میدونن چقدر خوبه و واقعا هم همینطور هست، ریسرچ اینترست هم یا نیارید یا بعد تجربیات
    موفق باشید

سلام
    من الان دانشجوی دکترا م توتهران
    قصد دارم از یکی از استادای دانشگاه خارجی بعنوان مشاور کمک بگیرم
    یه ایمیل با محتوای زیر رو فرستادم ولی ظاهرا استاده اشتباه متوجه شده و فکر کرده من برای دکتری میخام اپلای کنم
    در صورتیکه من فقط قصدم استفاده از اون استادبعنوان مشاور تو تزم هست و استاد راهنمام همین ایران ه
    حالا میشه لطفا بگید چطور ایمیلی بزنم به استاده خارجی که متوجه بشه هدف من مشاور کردنش بوده؟؟؟
    ممنون
    ایمیل من به استاد:
    Dear Dr XX

I am writing to you for the possible consideration as a PhD position in your group.

I am currently a PhD student at ...University of Technology with Dr. YY. My research interests are Image and video processing. The title of my thesis is " video analysis" and I am planning to propose some parametric models in this field. I studied some of your valuable papers and I found them challenging, it's my honor to get a chance to collaborate on such novel and open-to-work subjects with you.

I wonder if it is possible to use your knowledge as an adviser in my PhD thesis. My main interest to work under your advices is gaining your unique experience and scientifically developed my knowledge.

My resume is attached.

It would be an honor to hear from you and thank you in advance.
    Sincerely Yours

جواب استاده

Dear Sahar,

Thanks for your interest. You will find some information on applying for a PhD in my group at http://siteaddress.com. However, keep in mind that admission is extremely competitive and we can only take few students from among many applications. I think the chances of being admitted to my group are unfortunately very low, simply due to demand.

Sincerely,
    ویرایش توسط devilishruby : November 18th, 2015 در ساعت 10:18 PM

ApplyAbroad Veteran
    summer_66 آواتار ها
    تاریخ عضویت
    Jan 2012
    رشته و دانشگاه
    Artificial Intelligence /Shiraz University
    ارسال‌ها

نقل قول نوشته اصلی توسط mohammad_alik نمایش پست ها

Dear

ممنون
    تز شما مگه یه شخصیت حقیقی یا حقوقی هست که براش از واژه 'whose' استفاده کردید؟! نوشتتون حداقل از لحاظ گرامری پر از اشکاله. بیشتر روش کار کنید.
    .If I had my life to live again. I'd make the same mistakes, only sooner

."If you get NO in answer, remember N.O. is "Next Opportunity

تاریخ عضویت
    Dec 2012
    رشته و دانشگاه
    Mechanics of Bio-System engineering
    ارسال‌ها

سلام دوستان
    خواستم بدونم اگه تو یک گروه، چندتا استاد باشن که زمینه کاریم با اونا میخوره برا همشون ایمیل بزنم همزمان؟ یا اینکه برا یکی بزنم اگه بعد چند مدت جواب نداد برا بقیه بزنم؟
    ممنونم

تاریخ عضویت
    Dec 2010
    رشته و دانشگاه
    Electrical Engineering, US
    ارسال‌ها

نقل قول نوشته اصلی توسط hassan_jafari6 نمایش پست ها
    سلام دوستان
    خواستم بدونم اگه تو یک گروه، چندتا استاد باشن که زمینه کاریم با اونا میخوره برا همشون ایمیل بزنم همزمان؟ یا اینکه برا یکی بزنم اگه بعد چند مدت جواب نداد برا بقیه بزنم؟
    ممنونم
    اگر چند استاد متوجه بشن که شما برای همه اون ها همزمان ایمیل زدید تاثیر منفی روی کار شما میذاره. منطقی تر هست که اول برای یک نفر که زمینه کاریش از همه به شما نزدیک تر هست ایمیل بزنید. اگر بعد از چند روز جوابی نیاد برای یقیه بقرستید.
    .Please upvote my post if you found it helpful or informative

تاریخ عضویت
    Oct 2015
    ارسال‌ها

با سلام
    من میخوام برای مستر اپلای کنم اما مطمئن نیستم که برای مستر هم باید با استاد مکاتبه کرد یا فقط از طریق دانشگاه باید اقدام کرد؟
    آیا در مکاتبه با استاد شانس گرفتن پذیرش دکترا بیشتره یا مستر؟
    ممنون میشم راهنمایی کنین

موضوعات مشابه

1. پاسخ: 26
    آخرين نوشته: October 10th, 2011, 08:13 PM

علاقه مندی ها (Bookmarks)

علاقه مندی ها (Bookmarks)

مجوز های ارسال و ویرایش

• شما نمیتوانید موضوع جدیدی ارسال کنید
  • شما امکان ارسال پاسخ را ندارید
  • شما نمیتوانید فایل پیوست در پست خود ضمیمه کنید
  • شما نمیتوانید پست های خود را ویرایش کنید