صفحه 515 از 589 نخستنخست ... 15415465505506507508509510511512513514515516517518519520521522523524525565 ... آخرینآخرین
نمایش نتایج: از شماره 5,141 تا 5,150 , از مجموع 5890

موضوع: راهنمایی در مورد محتوای ایمیل ارسالی به اساتید

پیش فرض پاسخ : راهنمایی در مورد محتوای ایمیل ارسالی به اساتید

باسلام
    عذر میخوام من در حال ایمیل زدن به اساتید هستم میخواستم بدونم در متن ایمیل اول، به فاند باید اشاره کنم؟یعنی مثلا بگمfunded PhD؟ یا اینکه از واژه فاند در اولین ایمیل اصلا حرفی نزنم؟خیلی ممنون میشم جواب بدید چون خیلی به جوابش نیاز دارم ممنونم از وقتتون.

ApplyAbroad Guru
    تاریخ عضویت
    Feb 2011
    ارسال‌ها

نقل قول نوشته اصلی توسط chemist_25 نمایش پست ها
    باسلام
    عذر میخوام من در حال ایمیل زدن به اساتید هستم میخواستم بدونم در متن ایمیل اول، به فاند باید اشاره کنم؟یعنی مثلا بگمfunded PhD؟ یا اینکه از واژه فاند در اولین ایمیل اصلا حرفی نزنم؟خیلی ممنون میشم جواب بدید چون خیلی به جوابش نیاز دارم ممنونم از وقتتون.
    حتما در مورد فاند هم سوال کنید.

تاریخ عضویت
    May 2010
    رشته و دانشگاه
    Industrial and Systems Engineering‏
    ارسال‌ها

سلام دوستان
    بنده دانشجوی دکتری داخل هستم و بدنبال یافتن استاد مشاور خارجی
    نمی دونم تاپیکی درستی رو برای سوالم انتخاب کردم یا خیر
    سابجکت ایمیل: Request for Joint Supervision of PhD Dissertation
    متن ایمیل:

Dear Prof. XX XX,
    I’m a second year PhD student of XX at XX, Iran, under supervision of Prof. XXX.
    As a PhD student, I have the opportunity to carry out a part of my PhD program under the supervision of an external adviser and abroad for a period of 6 to 9 months as a visiting scholar.For my PhD thesis, I’m interested in XXX and I had the chance to read your articles. I really enjoyed them and they gave me some ideas for my PhD thesis. Regarding your valuable publications and experience, I would like to carry out my exchange program under your supervision.
    I would be really grateful if you kindly agree to act as a co-advisor and guide me indirectly by email. I have attached my CV to this email.
    I know you’re very busy so I really appreciate your time and consideration.
    Thanks very much.
    Sincerely,
    XXX XX
    ممنون میشم اگر نظرتون رو بفرمایید

تاریخ عضویت
    Jun 2015
    رشته و دانشگاه
    بهشتی - کامپیوتر - سخت افزار
    ارسال‌ها

سلام ، تو Interview با استاد می تونیم از استاد بخوایم مثلا 30 دقیقه اول رو با اسلاید ها در مورد پروژه ها و ریسرچ هامون توضیح بدیم، و بعد استاد سوالاتش رو بپرسه ؟ کلا ارایه با اسلاید تو interview مشکلی نداره ؟

Junior Member Araz.Darbandi آواتار ها
    تاریخ عضویت
    Oct 2008
    رشته و دانشگاه
    مکانیک-سیالات-گیلان
    ارسال‌ها

نظرتون درباره ای متن برای ایمیل چی هست
    Dear ...e

Hello.
    I am an applicant for the XXX research program at XXX. It would be an honor to collaborate with you and I am wondering if you might have an open Grat position for the upcoming semester. I am personally greatly interested in the field of XXX engineering . I visited your homepage and I have read your publications which are very much related to my fields of interest. I have studied B.Sc. Mechanical Engineering XXX and I have attached my CV to this e-mail, but if additional information is needed, I would be more than happy to provide it to you.
    Thank you for your consideration.
    Sincerely.

بحث grant در ابتدا اشتباه هست؟
    ویرایش توسط Araz.Darbandi : January 8th, 2017 در ساعت 05:12 PM
    تو نمی دانی غریو یک عظمت
    وقتی که در شکنجه یک شکست نمی نالد
    چه کوهی ست!
    why so serious?! let me put an smile on your face! ha ha!

ApplyAbroad Veteran

تاریخ عضویت
    Oct 2012
    ارسال‌ها

نقل قول نوشته اصلی توسط goodlouce نمایش پست ها
    سلام دوستان
    بنده دانشجوی دکتری داخل هستم و بدنبال یافتن استاد مشاور خارجی
    نمی دونم تاپیکی درستی رو برای سوالم انتخاب کردم یا خیر
    سابجکت ایمیل: Request for Joint Supervision of PhD Dissertation
    متن ایمیل:

Dear Prof. XX XX,
    I’m a second year PhD student of XX at XX, Iran, under supervision of Prof. XXX.
    As a PhD student, I have the opportunity to carry out a part of my PhD program under the supervision of an external adviser and abroad for a period of 6 to 9 months as a visiting scholar.For my PhD thesis, I’m interested in XXX and I had the chance to read your articles. I really enjoyed them and they gave me some ideas for my PhD thesis. Regarding your valuable publications and experience, I would like to carry out my exchange program under your supervision.
    I would be really grateful if you kindly agree to act as a co-advisor and guide me indirectly by email. I have attached my CV to this email.
    I know you’re very busy so I really appreciate your time and consideration.
    Thanks very much.
    Sincerely,
    XXX XX
    ممنون میشم اگر نظرتون رو بفرمایید
    ایمیل شما یک ایراد کلی داره (به نظر من البته). شما سال 2 دکترا هستید و چه کاری انجام دادید برای تز تا الان؟
    For my PhD thesis, I’m interested in XXX and I had the chance to read your articles؟؟ فقط علاقمند هستید و چند تا مقاله خوندید؟ رشته شما کاملا تئوریک و نظریه؟ در این حالت هم دلیل نمیشه. valuable رو بردارید flattering هست. I would be really grateful if you kindly agree to act as a co-advisor and guide me indirectly by email جمله رو حذف کنید یا به شکل دیگه بنویسید. موفق باشید

ApplyAbroad Veteran

تاریخ عضویت
    Oct 2012
    ارسال‌ها

نقل قول نوشته اصلی توسط Araz.Darbandi نمایش پست ها
    نظرتون درباره ای متن برای ایمیل چی هست
    Dear ...e

Hello.
    I am an applicant for the XXX research program at XXX. It would be an honor to collaborate with you and I am wondering if you might have an open Grat position for the upcoming semester. I am personally greatly interested in the field of XXX engineering . I visited your homepage and I have read your publications which are very much related to my fields of interest. I have studied B.Sc. Mechanical Engineering XXX and I have attached my CV to this e-mail, but if additional information is needed, I would be more than happy to provide it to you.
    Thank you for your consideration.
    Sincerely.

بحث grant در ابتدا اشتباه هست؟
    hello رو حذف کنید. Funded position. نه اشتباه نیست وضعیت زودتر مشخص میشه.
    موفق باشید

نقل قول نوشته اصلی توسط chemist_25 نمایش پست ها
    باسلام
    در ایمیل اول به فاند اشاره نکنید. آنها اگه نداشته باشند خودشون اشاره می کنند.

دوستان ممنون میشم نظرتون رو راجب این متن ایمیل بگید

Dear Professor Lee Youngsoo

I am a master’s degree student in Food Science at IAU-tnb, Tehran, Iran and will graduate in April 2017. Currently, I am looking for possible opportunities to pursue my academic career to a PhD level starting from fall 2018. My bachelor’s and master’s GPAs are respectively 3.8 and 3.9 (both graduated with honors).

Throughout the course of my graduate studies, I mainly focused on “Proteins and polysaccharides ", “food’s structure ", and “food’s rheology ". Right now, I am working on my thesis entitled “Study on the effects of Guar gum and whey protein on textural properties of rice flour muffins using response surface method”.

I find your research on "structure-functionality relationships in foods", " food proteins "and "polysaccharides" very intriguing to me. I believe that being a part of your research group would be a great opportunity for me to achieve my academic goals. I have read some of your articles like "Effect of salmon type and retorting on the rheological properties of salmon baby food" and "Drivers of Liking for Soy-Based Indian-Style Extruded Snack Foods Determined by U.S. and Indian Consumers ", and I find the second one really interesting. As you have mentioned in your article because people in different countries have different sense of taste and Iranian people prefer dairy proteins such as whey protein more than soy protein, I have decided to work on WPC instead of soy protein in my thesis project.

I would be very grateful if you could let me know about upcoming PhD openings in your group. Even in case, there are not such opportunities available at this time, I would be thankful if you –as a highly ranked person in academia- could give me some suggestions about my future research directions.

As it is attached you can find my CV and some of my publications. I would be glad to provide more information at any time.

Thank you very much for your time and attention.

Sincerely Yours,

Nastaran

چون متن رو کپی کردم پرانتز ها و کاما ها جابه جا شدن توی ایمیل اصلی درسته

ممنون

Senior Member kran آواتار ها
    تاریخ عضویت
    May 2014
    ارسال‌ها

نقل قول نوشته اصلی توسط nastaran1992 نمایش پست ها
    دوستان ممنون میشم نظرتون رو راجب این متن ایمیل بگید

Dear Professor Lee Youngsoo

I am a master’s degree student in Food Science at IAU-tnb, Tehran, Iran and will graduate in April 2017. Currently, I am looking for possible opportunities to pursue my academic career to a PhD level starting from fall 2018. My bachelor’s and master’s GPAs are respectively 3.8 and 3.9 (both graduated with honors).

Throughout the course of my graduate studies, I mainly focused on “Proteins and polysaccharides ", “food’s structure ", and “food’s rheology ". Right now, I am working on my thesis entitled “Study on the effects of Guar gum and whey protein on textural properties of rice flour muffins using response surface method”.

I find your research on "structure-functionality relationships in foods", " food proteins "and "polysaccharides" very intriguing to me. I believe that being a part of your research group would be a great opportunity for me to achieve my academic goals. I have read some of your articles like "Effect of salmon type and retorting on the rheological properties of salmon baby food" and "Drivers of Liking for Soy-Based Indian-Style Extruded Snack Foods Determined by U.S. and Indian Consumers ", and I find the second one really interesting. As you have mentioned in your article because people in different countries have different sense of taste and Iranian people prefer dairy proteins such as whey protein more than soy protein, I have decided to work on WPC instead of soy protein in my thesis project.

I would be very grateful if you could let me know about upcoming PhD openings in your group. Even in case, there are not such opportunities available at this time, I would be thankful if you –as a highly ranked person in academia- could give me some suggestions about my future research directions.

As it is attached you can find my CV and some of my publications. I would be glad to provide more information at any time.

Thank you very much for your time and attention.

Sincerely Yours,

Nastaran

چون متن رو کپی کردم پرانتز ها و کاما ها جابه جا شدن توی ایمیل اصلی درسته

ممنون
    متن گامل و مفصله. به نظرم این متن میتونه هدفت رو مشخص و نظرت رو بیان کنه.
    اما چندتا سوال.. آیا از الان یه مقدار زود نیست برای پاییز 2018. الان دانشجو برای فال 2017 میگیرند.
    سعی کن تو امضا اسم و فامیلت رو کامل بنویسی که یه کم رسمی تر بشه.
    A person who never made a mistake never tried anything new

Albert Einstein

موضوعات مشابه

1. پاسخ: 26
    آخرين نوشته: October 10th, 2011, 08:13 PM

علاقه مندی ها (Bookmarks)

علاقه مندی ها (Bookmarks)

مجوز های ارسال و ویرایش

• شما نمیتوانید موضوع جدیدی ارسال کنید
  • شما امکان ارسال پاسخ را ندارید
  • شما نمیتوانید فایل پیوست در پست خود ضمیمه کنید
  • شما نمیتوانید پست های خود را ویرایش کنید