صفحه 337 از 589 نخستنخست ... 237287327328329330331332333334335336337338339340341342343344345346347387437 ... آخرینآخرین
نمایش نتایج: از شماره 3,361 تا 3,370 , از مجموع 5890

موضوع: راهنمایی در مورد محتوای ایمیل ارسالی به اساتید

پیش فرض پاسخ : راهنمایی در مورد ارسال ایمیل به اساتید

I am a master degree graduatedfrom the field of animal biology (aquatic).I have read some of your recentpublications and found them in line with my interests.I am very much interestedin continuing my studies in the area of aquaculture vaccines. I was the beststudent in my class with a GPA of 18.43 (out of 20) and until now, severalarticles in international and national journals and conferences have publishedand have some articles under review or near submission. I have attached a copyof my resume along this email.

I would like to learn more aboutyour work, and would like to be working in your group as a PhD student underyour supervision. I would appreciate it if you could look at my resume which isattached to this email and see if I am eligible to study under yoursupervision.

Kindest regards,

دوستان یهنگاهی به ایمیل من میندازین؟

نقل قول نوشته اصلی توسط samaneh67 نمایش پست ها
    I have a master degree in animal biology (aquatic).I have read some of your recent publications and found them in line with my interests.I am very much interested in continuing my studies in the area of aquaculture vaccines. I was the best student in my class with a GPA of 18.43 (out of 20)(convert to the scale of 4) and until now, several articles in international and national journals and conferences have been published and I have also some other articles under review or near submission. .

I would like to learn more about your work, and I am eager to work in your group as a PhD student under your supervision. I would appreciate it if you could read my resume which is attached to this email and see if I am eligible to be considered as a PhD student.].
    Looking forward to hearing from you

Kindest regards,

دوستان یهنگاهی به ایمیل من میندازین؟
    یه تغییراتی داده شد میتونید بفرستید. شما present perfect مثل اینکه خیلی دوست داری!!!!
    از پاسخ به سوال های تکراری معذورم. لطفا پست های قبل رو مطالعه کنید. لطفا سوالاتتون رو در تاپیک مرتبط با موضوع مطرح کنید.

سلام دوستان،
    من یه بار دیگه ام ایمیلمو گذاشته بودم ولی کسی نظری نداد . من متن ایمیلمو میذارم اگه محبت کنین بگین ایراداشو ، یا اگه پیشنهادی واسه بهتر کردنش بدید، خیلی ممنون میشم. تورو خدا زودتر یکی جواب منو بده باید تا امشب بفرستم. مرسی از لطفتوووون.

Dear Professor

I have applied for the PhD program in Mechanical Engineering at Western University, and I was admitted by the department with funding eligibility.

I obtained my master in Mechanical Engineering from Azad University of Mashhad, Iran with a GPA of 18.56/20. I have a number of hands-on experiences about active/passive flow control methods, and turbulent flows through my master thesis. I have also carried out some experimental and numerical investigations in the fields of multiphase flows, and combustion, which appeared in several esteemed ISI journals.

Your field expertise, particularly aerodynamics of cavity flows and experimental fluid mechanics, are fascinating for me, and gave me a great passion for pursuing my PhD studies under your supervision. I also gained an admission from University of Saskatchewan, but I am more enthusiastic about working in your research group.

With regard to this, I have attached my CV and master transcripts on this email. I would highly appreciate it, if you could take a look at them, and let me know whether I might have the opportunity to continue my PhD studies (Jan. or Sep. 2015) under your supervision or not.

Your kind attention is appreciated in advance and many thanks for your time. I look forward to hearing back from you.

سابجکت ایمیلمم اینه: Prospective admitted PhD applicant interested in doing research under your supervision‏

بازم ممنون

Senior Member zahraaa آواتار ها
    تاریخ عضویت
    Jun 2007
    رشته و دانشگاه
    Civil Engineering
    ارسال‌ها

نقل قول نوشته اصلی توسط kianoosh_py نمایش پست ها
    سلام دوستان،
    من یه بار دیگه ام ایمیلمو گذاشته بودم ولی کسی نظری نداد . من متن ایمیلمو میذارم اگه محبت کنین بگین ایراداشو ، یا اگه پیشنهادی واسه بهتر کردنش بدید، خیلی ممنون میشم. تورو خدا زودتر یکی جواب منو بده باید تا امشب بفرستم. مرسی از لطفتوووون.

Dear Professor

I have applied for the PhD program in Mechanical Engineering at Western University, and I was admitted by the department with funding eligibility.

I obtained my master in Mechanical Engineering from Azad University of Mashhad, Iran with a GPA of 18.56/20. I have a number of hands-on experiences about active/passive flow control methods, and turbulent flows through my master thesis. I have also carried out some experimental and numerical investigations in the fields of multiphase flows, and combustion, which appeared in several esteemed ISI journals.

Your field expertise, particularly aerodynamics of cavity flows and experimental fluid mechanics, are fascinating for me, and gave me a great passion for pursuing my PhD studies under your supervision. I also gained an admission from University of Saskatchewan, but I am more enthusiastic about working in your research group.

With regard to this, I have attached my CV and master transcripts on this email. I would highly appreciate it, if you could take a look at them, and let me know whether I might have the opportunity to continue my PhD studies (Jan. or Sep. 2015) under your supervision or not.

Your kind attention is appreciated in advance and many thanks for your time. I look forward to hearing back from you.

سابجکت ایمیلمم اینه: Prospective admitted PhD applicant interested in doing research under your supervision‏

بازم ممنون
    Dear Prof. XX

I am XX. I have been admitted with funding eligibility for the PhD program in Mechanical Engineering at Western University for Fall 2014. My application material can be found at the department under number YYTX.
    Your field expertise, particularly aerodynamics of cavity flows and experimental fluid mechanics, are fascinating for me, and gives me great passion for pursuing my PhD studies under your supervision. Although, I received other admissions from well-reputed institutes, I believe working in your research group gives me the chance for doing a great dissertation and become a respected researcher.

I obtained my master in Mechanical Engineering from Azad University of Mashhad, Iran with a GPA of 18.56/20. I have a number of hands-on experiences about active/passive flow control methods, and turbulent flows through my master thesis. I have also carried out some experimental and numerical investigations in the fields of multiphase flows, and combustion, which appeared in several (how many? Where?) esteemed ISI journals.
    With regard to this, I have attached my CV and master transcripts on this email. I would highly appreciate it, if you could take a look at them, and let me know whether I might have the opportunity to continue my PhD studies under your supervision or not.

Best Regards,
    YYY

This would be my suggestion but your also is good
    Just drop the dates and mention your name and your publications number
    كشف حقيقت به هردوي ما محتاج است:يكي آن را بيان كند و ديگري آن را بفهمد(جبران خليل جبران)

من چند وقت پیش به استادی ایمیل فرستادم بعدش گفت:
    Your background is very impressive and clearly relevant to our ... projects. I have been waiting on some new funding to come in so I cannot guarantee there is a position available today. But there is a reasonable possibility that a position can be created soon. What is your timeline for starting a PhD graduate program? One of the members of my ... team is away but will be back the week of May 24th. If the timing is ok, I would like to set up a time to talk with you then.
    خب من منتظر 24 می بودم که دانشجوش بیاد و مصاحبه کنه. بعدش الان ۱۱ جون میشه ایمیل فرستادم براش که چی شد؟ بعدش جواب داد:
    I hope you are doing well. Currently, I am waiting on results from funding decisions to make sure there is good funding available to support a new graduate student. I should hear within the next month.
    به نظرتون سرکار نمیزاره؟
    من بهش چی جواب بدم؟

ApplyAbroad Hero
    تاریخ عضویت
    Nov 2007
    رشته و دانشگاه
    PhD. ECE
    ارسال‌ها

نقل قول نوشته اصلی توسط mmaryam1020 نمایش پست ها
    Your background is very impressive and clearly relevant to our ... projects. I have been waiting on some new funding to come in so I cannot guarantee there is a position available today. But there is a reasonable possibility that a position can be created soon. What is your timeline for starting a PhD graduate program? One of the members of my ... team is away but will be back the week of May 24th. If the timing is ok, I would like to set up a time to talk with you then.
    خب من منتظر 24 می بودم که دانشجوش بیاد و مصاحبه کنه. بعدش الان ۱۱ جون میشه ایمیل فرستادم براش که چی شد؟ بعدش جواب داد:
    I hope you are doing well. Currently, I am waiting on results from funding decisions to make sure there is good funding available to support a new graduate student. I should hear within the next month.
    به نظرتون سرکار نمیزاره؟
    من بهش چی جواب بدم؟
    It may happen that sometimes everything wont go as professor expect for founding, so it is quit acceptable to take longer than what they expected before.
    As he/she didnt grantee that you will be accepted in the case that found is available (They want to talk to you)so I recommend you to consider it as a possible option, and work on your other options as well. So, you can send an email ans say thanks for updates and waiting to hear back from them.
    Good luck
    Every thing is possible, because impossilbe says i-m possible.

ApplyAbroad Guardian
    hpmoner آواتار ها
    تاریخ عضویت
    May 2012
    رشته و دانشگاه
    Ph.D. in Computer Science, Drexel University
    ارسال‌ها

به نظرتون سرکار نمیزاره؟
    من بهش چی جواب بدم؟
    چه سره کاری؟ استاد مگه بیکاره از اونور دنیا بیاد شما رو سر کار بذاره؟
    شما اگه موقعیت براتون خوبه به استاد بگید که دوست دارید باهاشون کار کنید و قرار مصاحبه بذارید. اگه همه چی به امید خدا اوکی بود دیگه میمونه قضیه ی فاند که استاد به وقتش بهتون خبر میده.
    اما همونطور که دوستمون هم گفت، صد در صد روی فاندش حساب نکنید و دنبال موقعیت های دیگه هم باشید اما اینو هم از دست ندید.
    **دوستان کامپیوتری و برقی، اپلیکنت های امریکا، اگه دوست داشتید -> اینجا<- رو مطالعه بفرمایید**
    **سوالات محتمل روز مصاحبه سفارت امریکا**

Senior Member zahraaa آواتار ها
    تاریخ عضویت
    Jun 2007
    رشته و دانشگاه
    Civil Engineering
    ارسال‌ها

به نظرتون سرکار نمیزاره؟
    من بهش چی جواب بدم؟
    If he is in US I suggest to do not count on him much and persuade your other opportunities
    Although I agree with others to contact him later for the outcomes
    كشف حقيقت به هردوي ما محتاج است:يكي آن را بيان كند و ديگري آن را بفهمد(جبران خليل جبران)

نقل قول نوشته اصلی توسط hpmoner نمایش پست ها
    چه سره کاری؟ استاد مگه بیکاره از اونور دنیا بیاد شما رو سر کار بذاره؟
    شما اگه موقعیت براتون خوبه به استاد بگید که دوست دارید باهاشون کار کنید و قرار مصاحبه بذارید. اگه همه چی به امید خدا اوکی بود دیگه میمونه قضیه ی فاند که استاد به وقتش بهتون خبر میده.
    اما همونطور که دوستمون هم گفت، صد در صد روی فاندش حساب نکنید و دنبال موقعیت های دیگه هم باشید اما اینو هم از دست ندید.
    همین دیگه هنوز فاندش معلوم نیس ولی چرا قرار مصاحبه رو نمیزاره؟ یک جوریه
    بهش بگم در این فاصله با هم حرف بزنیم و بعدش منتظر فاند بشیم؟
    موقعیتش هم خوبه

ApplyAbroad Guardian
    hpmoner آواتار ها
    تاریخ عضویت
    May 2012
    رشته و دانشگاه
    Ph.D. in Computer Science, Drexel University
    ارسال‌ها

همین دیگه هنوز فاندش معلوم نیس ولی چرا قرار مصاحبه رو نمیزاره؟ یک جوریه
    بهش بگم در این فاصله با هم حرف بزنیم و بعدش منتظر فاند بشیم؟
    موقعیتش هم خوبه
    آره. شما فعلا به قول معروف میختونو بکوبید و قول مساعد رو بگیرید. بعد دنبال موقعیت های دیگه هم باشید. شاید تا اون موقع یه موقعیت بهتر پیدا کردید یا همین استاد فاند گرفت و یه پیشنهاد خوب به شما داد.
    **دوستان کامپیوتری و برقی، اپلیکنت های امریکا، اگه دوست داشتید -> اینجا<- رو مطالعه بفرمایید**
    **سوالات محتمل روز مصاحبه سفارت امریکا**

موضوعات مشابه

1. پاسخ: 26
    آخرين نوشته: October 10th, 2011, 08:13 PM

علاقه مندی ها (Bookmarks)

علاقه مندی ها (Bookmarks)

مجوز های ارسال و ویرایش

• شما نمیتوانید موضوع جدیدی ارسال کنید
  • شما امکان ارسال پاسخ را ندارید
  • شما نمیتوانید فایل پیوست در پست خود ضمیمه کنید
  • شما نمیتوانید پست های خود را ویرایش کنید
  •