صفحه 368 از 589 نخستنخست ... 268318358359360361362363364365366367368369370371372373374375376377378418468 ... آخرینآخرین
نمایش نتایج: از شماره 3,671 تا 3,680 , از مجموع 5890

موضوع: راهنمایی در مورد محتوای ایمیل ارسالی به اساتید

ApplyAbroad Hero
    تاریخ عضویت
    Nov 2007
    رشته و دانشگاه
    PhD. ECE
    ارسال‌ها

پیش فرض پاسخ : راهنمایی در مورد محتوای ایمیل ارسالی به اساتید

نقل قول نوشته اصلی توسط taranom_n نمایش پست ها
    سلام دوستان
    استادی جواب دادن که:
    Your skills are certainly useful for the types of projects I work on but if you would rather work on X, I can refer you to some other people. If you are interested in Y, I am waiting to hear if I have been successful in winning a big grant starting next year. This is an experiment in the Y. I will know about this by the end of September
    I suggest you send me another email at the end of next month
    حالا آخر سپتامبر شده و می خوام پیگیری کنم. زمینه ی کاری من روی X بوده اما به Y که ایشون روش کار می کنند هم خیلی علاقه دارم. به نظرتون بهترین شکل پیگیری این گرنت چه جوری باشه خوبه که هم نشون بده من به زمینه ی Y علاقه دارم و هم این پوزیشن رو می خوام. این خوبه:

Dear Dr
    As you suggested generously, I sent this email to pursue the position you let me know about.
    I would like to read and learn about the issues related to Y and ready to study the new topics about the drought experiment in the Y.
    It would be my pleasure to work for such nice and world-class research group.
    Please let me know if I can provide any further information. I am looking forward to hearing from you as early as you can.
    With many thanks,
    Taranom
    من این پوزییییییییشن رو می خوااااااااااااام لطفن راهنمایی م کنید!!!!!!!!!!!
    I hope at the time that you received that email, you replied back and mentioned your interests in area Y!
    You can ask for updates about the position.
    remove the second lines, and mention you would like to know more about the project, and what he/she expects you to do in that project.
    remove line 3 as well
    If you are gonna show your interests in area Y, do it at first 3 sentences.
    Remove the part "as early as you can" you should be happy if he/she reply, so let him/her to do it based on his/her preference. It is more polite.

Good Luck
    Every thing is possible, because impossilbe says i-m possible.

Member sariii آواتار ها
    تاریخ عضویت
    Sep 2012
    رشته و دانشگاه
    کامپیوتر
    ارسال‌ها

نقل قول نوشته اصلی توسط majidi123 نمایش پست ها
    "submitted to", "Fall 2015",
    You can address his/her papers that you read, what you learned and your ideas about them. you can also mention that you read abstracts for papers A and B and it would be great if he/ she can share the full papers with you as you dont have access to 2014 papers yet
    Talk about both your papers, and mention which one is published and which one is under review.

Good Luck

Good Luck
    خیلی ممنونم از جوابتون
    ولی به نظرتون ضایع نیست که راجع به مقالش که خوندم توضیح بدم بعد بگم این یکی مقاله رو هم اگه میشه برام بفرستید ، بعدش بگم شما دانشجو پی اچ دی که دارین میگیرین منو بگیرین؟
    و اینکه اگه همه اینا کیه متنش طولانی میشه اشکال نداره

مرسی از زمانی که برام میزارین

یکی دیگه از اساتید گفته به نظر من رزومت خوبه و این حرفا.ولی اول اپلای کن اگه کمیته قبول کرد از نظر من مشکل نداره با من کار کنی.حالا به نظر شما ایشون فهمیده من فاند میخوام؟؟چه جوری منظورم رو بهش بگم؟اگه بگم:
    i can apply for the university at this time,but can you support me and can i get any RA from your lab or scholarship from the university if i have accepted in committee?
    بی احترامی نیست؟چی بگم بهش؟؟؟

ApplyAbroad Guru
    تاریخ عضویت
    Feb 2011
    ارسال‌ها

نقل قول نوشته اصلی توسط nima93 نمایش پست ها
    یکی دیگه از اساتید گفته به نظر من رزومت خوبه و این حرفا.ولی اول اپلای کن اگه کمیته قبول کرد از نظر من مشکل نداره با من کار کنی.حالا به نظر شما ایشون فهمیده من فاند میخوام؟؟چه جوری منظورم رو بهش بگم؟اگه بگم:
    i can apply for the university at this time,but can you support me and can i get any RA from your lab or scholarship from the university if i have accepted in committee?
    بی احترامی نیست؟چی بگم بهش؟؟؟
    نه چرا بی احترامی باشه؟! جمله تون رو راحت تر بنویسید مثلا:
    Could you please let me know if any funding (scholarships or assistantships) would be available for students who are accepted into the program?

ApplyAbroad Hero
    تاریخ عضویت
    Nov 2007
    رشته و دانشگاه
    PhD. ECE
    ارسال‌ها

نقل قول نوشته اصلی توسط sariii نمایش پست ها
    خیلی ممنونم از جوابتون
    ولی به نظرتون ضایع نیست که راجع به مقالش که خوندم توضیح بدم بعد بگم این یکی مقاله رو هم اگه میشه برام بفرستید ، بعدش بگم شما دانشجو پی اچ دی که دارین میگیرین منو بگیرین؟
    و اینکه اگه همه اینا کیه متنش طولانی میشه اشکال نداره

مرسی از زمانی که برام میزارین
    I asked them to send me their papers, one of them sent me his recently submitted paper! I don't think asking for his/her paper has any negative impact
    In your email, start from addressing his/works that you read carefully and has some ideas about it, then connect his/her work with your publication, and at the end of the first paragraph, ask about his/her recent work and so on.
    If he/she likes what your said and what you did (and looking for new students), don't worry, he/she will spend more time to read the rest of your email. In the second paragraph, you can address some other highlights of your resume, and at the end, refer him/her to your resume for more details.
    It shouldn't be that long.

Good Luck

سلام به دوستان...بنده رشتم اقتصاد هست و میخوام مجددا برای فوق لیسانس اقدام کنم....عزیزان اگر انتقادات خودشون رو از نامه ارسالی به یک استاد ابراز کنند ممنون خواهم بود....

Dear Professor….
    I am a second-year master student at Allame Tabatabai University in Iran, and as a plan for researching, studying, and also experiencing, I am determined to join the master’s program anew at ….university
    To achieve this goal, I have visited your adeptness both in….and …….that coincides my interest, and also my current thesis under supervision of Professor

Of course, doing research under your supervision would be a great honor and pleasure to me. Should you desired any complementary information, you can consider my CV appended to this mail. I really appreciate your consideration and reply.

Cordially
    NAME NAME

Member sariii آواتار ها
    تاریخ عضویت
    Sep 2012
    رشته و دانشگاه
    کامپیوتر
    ارسال‌ها

نقل قول نوشته اصلی توسط majidi123 نمایش پست ها
    I asked them to send me their papers, one of them sent me his recently submitted paper! I don't think asking for his/her paper has any negative impact
    In your email, start from addressing his/works that you read carefully and has some ideas about it, then connect his/her work with your publication, and at the end of the first paragraph, ask about his/her recent work and so on.
    If he/she likes what your said and what you did (and looking for new students), don't worry, he/she will spend more time to read the rest of your email. In the second paragraph, you can address some other highlights of your resume, and at the end, refer him/her to your resume for more details.
    It shouldn't be that long.

Good Luck
    واقعا ممنونم ازتون ، و عذخواهی میکنم سوال هام زیاد شد. راستش تو نوشته ایمیل بین نوشتن واقعیت و یا اثر بخشی بیشتر گیر کردم کلا هم نگارشم افتضاحه .
    یک توضیحات بیشتر: من فقط تو حوزه دیتاماینینگ و دیتابیس کار کردم، و استاد موردنظر هم این ها توی ReasearchInterest هاش هست و علاوه بر اون BigData Mining هم هست ، که من مقالش رو تو این زمینه خوندم. واسه این نمیتونم لینک بدم به کارای خودم. ولی می تونم راجع به کار هایشش حرف بزنم که شبیه من هست ولی خوب تو اون زمینه دوست ندارم کار کنم. حالا دو تا راهکار هست اینکه
    1. اگه از کاراییش صحبت کنم که شبیه کار منه اثر مثبت تری داره؟
    2. اینکه بگم اینها مقالات من هست ، ولی من کار اخیر شما تو حوزه BigDataMining رو خوندم آیا متن ایمیل قوی به نظر نمیاد اینطوری

نوشته نهایی من این هست که متاسفانه با اینکه همه چیزهایی که شما گفتین رو لحاظ کردم ولی ارتباط منطقی لین پاراگراف ها نمی بینم . یعنی خودم که می خونم این حس رو بهم میده .
    در اینجا X با Y متفاوت هست ولی اگه شما میگین که یکی باشن بگین که اونو هم تغییر بدم
    و اینکه جلوی Dr اسم کوچیک نوشته میشه یا فامیل ?

Dear Dr
    I am a M.Sc. graduate in Computer Science at North Tehran University, with the GPA of 18.81/20. Iran. I do research in Data Mining, Databases and Data warehousing, and there seems to be a nice match between our research interests. My Recent Article that I have submitted to ACM is "...", and my last accepted article in Aprill 2014 is “…”. Recent works in “X” which is related to doing mining in uncertainty database and some challenges like how to deal with different ranks in different possible worlds being quite interesting to me,.
    Also I have read abstract for paper “Y”, it would be great if you can share the full papers with me as I do not have access to 2014 papers yet
    Please let me know if you have any PhD Student Openings in for Fall 2015
    I have enclosed my CV and will gladly provide any other supporting materials or information upon request
    Your kind attention is highly appreciated

مرسی از صبر و جوابگوییتون

تاریخ عضویت
    Feb 2013
    رشته و دانشگاه
    software engineering
    ارسال‌ها

سلام بچه ها
    میخوام تو ایمیل اول به استاد بگم "تو لیسانس شاگرد سوم" بودم ...
    به انگلیسی چی بگم؟

ApplyAbroad Hero
    تاریخ عضویت
    Nov 2007
    رشته و دانشگاه
    PhD. ECE
    ارسال‌ها

نقل قول نوشته اصلی توسط sariii نمایش پست ها
    واقعا ممنونم ازتون ، و عذخواهی میکنم سوال هام زیاد شد. راستش تو نوشته ایمیل بین نوشتن واقعیت و یا اثر بخشی بیشتر گیر کردم کلا هم نگارشم افتضاحه .
    یک توضیحات بیشتر: من فقط تو حوزه دیتاماینینگ و دیتابیس کار کردم، و استاد موردنظر هم این ها توی ReasearchInterest هاش هست و علاوه بر اون BigData Mining هم هست ، که من مقالش رو تو این زمینه خوندم. واسه این نمیتونم لینک بدم به کارای خودم. ولی می تونم راجع به کار هایشش حرف بزنم که شبیه من هست ولی خوب تو اون زمینه دوست ندارم کار کنم. حالا دو تا راهکار هست اینکه
    1. اگه از کاراییش صحبت کنم که شبیه کار منه اثر مثبت تری داره؟
    2. اینکه بگم اینها مقالات من هست ، ولی من کار اخیر شما تو حوزه BigDataMining رو خوندم آیا متن ایمیل قوی به نظر نمیاد اینطوری

نوشته نهایی من این هست که متاسفانه با اینکه همه چیزهایی که شما گفتین رو لحاظ کردم ولی ارتباط منطقی لین پاراگراف ها نمی بینم . یعنی خودم که می خونم این حس رو بهم میده .
    در اینجا X با Y متفاوت هست ولی اگه شما میگین که یکی باشن بگین که اونو هم تغییر بدم
    و اینکه جلوی Dr اسم کوچیک نوشته میشه یا فامیل ?

Dear Dr
    I am a M.Sc. graduate in Computer Science at North Tehran University, with the GPA of 18.81/20. Iran. I do research in Data Mining, Databases and Data warehousing, and there seems to be a nice match between our research interests. My Recent Article that I have submitted to ACM is "...", and my last accepted article in Aprill 2014 is “…”. Recent works in “X” which is related to doing mining in uncertainty database and some challenges like how to deal with different ranks in different possible worlds being quite interesting to me,.
    Also I have read abstract for paper “Y”, it would be great if you can share the full papers with me as I do not have access to 2014 papers yet
    Please let me know if you have any PhD Student Openings in for Fall 2015
    I have enclosed my CV and will gladly provide any other supporting materials or information upon request
    Your kind attention is highly appreciated

مرسی از صبر و جوابگوییتون
    You said you read some of his/her paper from 2013 and looking for some that are published in 2014!
    You don't need to add separate lines to explain your interests.
    something like this: I have read your papers X and Y, and find them very interesting and close to my current research interests especially HHHHH(something that shows you read them!!!!). I have also developed ZZZ in my paper titled "XYZ" and RRRR in my second paper "YUT" which is submitted to KKKK.
    I have also read the abstract of your paper "DDDD",but unfortunately I dont have access to full paper. It would be great if you can share it with me
    ]Add something about your interests for working under his/her supervision, and ask about availability of any position in his/her group]
    If you like to add more about your GPA and other highlights of your resume, you can add them in a separate paragraph after these.

Good luck

تاریخ عضویت
    May 2010
    ارسال‌ها

پیش فرض پاسخ : نظرسنجی در مورد ایمیل های دریافتی از اساتید

سلام بچه ها من با يك استاد در كانادا براي فاند در تماس هستم و موافقت كرده و سئوال زي را از من پرسي به نظر شما چي بگم خواهشا سريع جواب بديد
    It appears that your master's research was experimental. I am a theorist. Is there a reason you are interested in switching to theory?

موضوعات مشابه

1. پاسخ: 26
    آخرين نوشته: October 10th, 2011, 08:13 PM

علاقه مندی ها (Bookmarks)

علاقه مندی ها (Bookmarks)

مجوز های ارسال و ویرایش

• شما نمیتوانید موضوع جدیدی ارسال کنید
  • شما امکان ارسال پاسخ را ندارید
  • شما نمیتوانید فایل پیوست در پست خود ضمیمه کنید
  • شما نمیتوانید پست های خود را ویرایش کنید
  •