صفحه 372 از 589 نخستنخست ... 272322362363364365366367368369370371372373374375376377378379380381382422472 ... آخرینآخرین
نمایش نتایج: از شماره 3,711 تا 3,720 , از مجموع 5890

موضوع: راهنمایی در مورد محتوای ایمیل ارسالی به اساتید

تاریخ عضویت
    Feb 2013
    رشته و دانشگاه
    مهندشی شیمی.بولونیا
    ارسال‌ها

پیش فرض پاسخ : راهنمایی در مورد محتوای ایمیل ارسالی به اساتید

ببخشید دوستان
    اگر محتوای نامه که نه . ولی تماس تلفنی که میگیرم این باشه،خوبه؟

من فارغ التحصیل مهندسی شیمی هستنم و ریسرچ اینترستاتوت رو دیدم حالا میخاستم بببینم مستر پوزیشن دارین یا نه؟

این اشکالی نداره؟ این جوری سوال بپرسم؟

تاریخ عضویت
    May 2010
    رشته و دانشگاه
    Mechanic
    ارسال‌ها

سلام دوستان،
    به نظرتون من در جواب استاد چی بگم؟

Your topics are pretty interesting to me, and I would like to consider a possible application from you. However we will need to talk, and also there are no imminent funding rounds for at least another 4-5 months or so. I am currently travelling. Please contact me again in a couple of weeks, and I should be able to make a plan for a time to discuss things with you.

Cheers

ApplyAbroad Hero
    تاریخ عضویت
    Nov 2007
    رشته و دانشگاه
    PhD. ECE
    ارسال‌ها

نقل قول نوشته اصلی توسط aroun نمایش پست ها
    سلام دوستان،
    به نظرتون من در جواب استاد چی بگم؟

Your topics are pretty interesting to me, and I would like to consider a possible application from you. However we will need to talk, and also there are no imminent funding rounds for at least another 4-5 months or so. I am currently travelling. Please contact me again in a couple of weeks, and I should be able to make a plan for a time to discuss things with you.

Cheers

Thanks for his/her reply and useful info. Show your interests for more discussion and talk and mention you will apply for their program, send him/her an email again after 2-3 weeks, and until that time, start reading his/her recent publications in your research area and also others close to yours.
    Good Luck
    Every thing is possible, because impossilbe says i-m possible.

تاریخ عضویت
    May 2010
    رشته و دانشگاه
    Mechanic
    ارسال‌ها

نقل قول نوشته اصلی توسط majidi123 نمایش پست ها
    Thanks for his/her reply and useful info. Show your interests for more discussion and talk and mention you will apply for their program, send him/her an email again after 2-3 weeks, and until that time, start reading his/her recent publications in your research area and also others close to yours.
    Good Luck

Thanks for your answer,
    Actually, at present after three weeks passed I want to send him an email. What should I tell to him?

تاریخ عضویت
    Sep 2013
    ارسال‌ها

نقل قول نوشته اصلی توسط ghlobe نمایش پست ها
    بنظر من برای ایمیل لزومی نداره teacher training رو بنویسید. همون Shahid Rajaee University کفایت میکنه. البته موقع ترجمه رسمی مدارک درست ترجمه کنید.
    خیلی ممنون که جواب دادین...
    به نظرتون ایراد دیگه ای نداره؟

تاریخ عضویت
    Apr 2011
    ارسال‌ها

پیش فرض

با سلام
    راستش من الان شدیدا نیاز به راهنمایی دارم،
    من دوره ی ارشدم رو تازه همین ترم شروع کردم اما ازطرفی دارم سعی می کنم اگه ممکن باشه ارشد و انصراف بدم و برای ارشد اپلای کنم، تقریبا می تونم بگم رزومم خیلی خوبه سه تا مقاله توی کارشناسی و رتبه یک کنکور ارشد، اما الان که به یکی از اساتید ایرانی توی آلبرتا ایمیل زدم، بهم اینو جواب داده:
    Do you want to join my team as a PhD or MSc student? Have you already started your MSc program?
    حالا من شنیدم پارسال یکی از بچه های شریف که وضعیت مشابه من داشته اونو قال گذاشته و گفته میره آلبرتا بعدش نرفته،
    حالا من موندم بگم ارشدو شروع کردم یا نه؟ یا بگم اگه میخوای صبر کنم برای دکترا اقدام کنم؟ یا اصن چی بهش جواب بدم که تاثیر منفی روش نزارم.
    اصلا این که بگم شروع کردم ولی انصراف میدم حرف بدیه؟

مثلا یه همچین چیزی چطوره
    Dear Dr. ***
    I am very grateful for the response.
    I actually want to apply for M.Sc. plan, I should also note that I've started my M.Sc. program this fall in Sharif University. However if I am admitted as a part of your research team, I will resign from Sharif university.
    Thanks again for your time,
    Best Regards,

ApplyAbroad Hero
    تاریخ عضویت
    Nov 2007
    رشته و دانشگاه
    PhD. ECE
    ارسال‌ها

نقل قول نوشته اصلی توسط aroun نمایش پست ها
    Thanks for your answer,
    Actually, at present after three weeks passed I want to send him an email. What should I tell to him?
    Reply his/her previous email, and ask for updates, and his/her preference time for more discussion
    Show again that you are interested in talking with him/her...
    Good Luck
    Every thing is possible, because impossilbe says i-m possible.

Global Moderator

Simon آواتار ها
    تاریخ عضویت
    Oct 2007
    ارسال‌ها

نقل قول نوشته اصلی توسط sauronheir نمایش پست ها
    سلام خدمت دوستان صاحب نظر
    بنده برای اولین ایمیل، متنی را آماده کردم. ممنون می شوم کاستی ها، اضافات و نقصهای آن را یاد آور شوید. به نظر خودم متن کمی طولانی است، در صورتی که شما هم با من هم عقیده هستید، پیشنهاد های شما را با کمال میل خواهم پذیرفت:

??? Dear Professor

I am contacting you to inquire about available PhD student position in your department, under your supervision at ??? for Fall 2015. My research area lies in the field of Computer Vision and Image Processing and I have followed your works in the field since I started my M.Sc. education

Narrowing down my research focus relating to my previous works, I came across your "????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?" which got me interested in the area. Since then, I did some researches, surfing through related works which led me to your latest work, "????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????" and the ????????? module developed in your lab. Accordingly, I gained a lot of experience in the field of Computer Vision for which I have a great enthusiasm.

Currently, I am a M.Sc. student in Shahrood University of Technology, Iran, planning for my thesis. I hold a B.Sc. graduation in Electrical Engineering from Shahid Beheshti University, Tehran, Iran during which I developed my thesis revolving around ???????????????????????????. It will be an honor to pursue my education and researches as a PhD student, immediately after my M.Sc. under your supervision. Attached you will find my CV elaborating the details of my qualifications.
    نقل قول نوشته اصلی توسط OMID27 نمایش پست ها
    سلام دوستان عزیز
    من این نامه را برای فرستادن به استاد حاضر کردم. لطفا اشکالاتم را بگویید و برای بهتر و جذاب شدن نامه ام پیشنهادات لازم را بدهید.
    باتشکر

Dear xxxx

My name is xxx . I graduated with a Master degree in Exercise Physiology from the sience and research university of Gilan from Iran.
    I have eight years experience in the field of bodybuilding and have a provincial officials in this profession. I have degree couch of bodybuilding, swimming and lifesaving . My research back ground have been on the effects of aerobic exercise on blood biochemical factor and anthropometric indices of body .
    Now I interested research about xxxxx with you because my research interests are the same as you.
    I have a lot of enthusiasm to outcome my ideas but, unfortunately the financial situation of my family let’s not supportive me even for a short period of time. So I need your supportive.
    If you have the time, I would like to continue this discussion with you by email and tell you more about myself. Thanks for giving me your time and I hope you accept me as your collegian.
    Your sincerely,
    Omid xxx
    سلام
    هر دو طولانیه. نکاتی که داخل رزومه گفتید اینجا نگید مگر اینکه اگر استاد ببینه بگه WoW. این یعنی میره سراغ رزومه و بقیه موارد اضافه که شما تو متن ایمیل گفتید رو اونجا میبینه. اگر پوینت خاصی تو رزومه ندارید اون سراغش نمیره حتی اگر کل متن رزومه تو ایمیلتون باشه.
    شانس خونده شدن ایمیل کوتاه چند برابر ایمیل بلنده.

موفق باشید
    اطلاعیه مهم در بخش آمریکا
    اطلاعیه مهم در بخش کانادا

شبیه ساز آزمون تافل را از کجا دانلود کنیم؟
    از پاسخ دادن به پیام خصوصی یا پیام بازدید کننده ایی که در سطح انجمن قابل مطرح کردن است معذورم.

تاریخ عضویت
    May 2014
    ارسال‌ها

سلام
    یه سوالی دارم.
    من تو یکی از ایمیل هایی که به یکی از استاد ها فرستادم موضوع پیشنهادی که میخواستم کار کنم و گفتم و تا حدی با "ریسرچ اینترست " ایشون یکی بود
    ولی بهم گفت که تو فلان دانشکده رو این موضوع کار میکنن . حالا موندم تو ایمیل های بعدی به استادای دبگه موضوع پیشنهادی و بگم یا نه؟!! انگار خیلی محدود میکنم اون طرف و .
    ممنون

تاریخ عضویت
    Mar 2011
    ارسال‌ها

پیش فرض پاسخ : نظرسنجی در مورد ایمیل های دریافتی از اساتید

سلام دوستان. به نظرتون در جواب این استاد چی بگم بهتره؟؟ امتحان ها رو هم نوامبر دارم.

Thanks for your interest in pursuing PhD study under me at XXX . Your background and research interest match well with my group. So I encourage you to apply to our PhD program.

Have you taken GRE and TOEFL? What are your scores? Otherwise, appear for them ASAP.

To be considered for assistantship, the application must be complete with all documents by January 1, 2015.

I have copied Mr. XXX on this mail. Let him know if you have any questions. Also look at our website for PhD admission requirements.

موضوعات مشابه

1. پاسخ: 26
    آخرين نوشته: October 10th, 2011, 08:13 PM

علاقه مندی ها (Bookmarks)

علاقه مندی ها (Bookmarks)

مجوز های ارسال و ویرایش

• شما نمیتوانید موضوع جدیدی ارسال کنید
  • شما امکان ارسال پاسخ را ندارید
  • شما نمیتوانید فایل پیوست در پست خود ضمیمه کنید
  • شما نمیتوانید پست های خود را ویرایش کنید
  •