صفحه 424 از 589 نخستنخست ... 324374414415416417418419420421422423424425426427428429430431432433434474524 ... آخرینآخرین
نمایش نتایج: از شماره 4,231 تا 4,240 , از مجموع 5890

موضوع: راهنمایی در مورد محتوای ایمیل ارسالی به اساتید

ApplyAbroad Hero sasansas آواتار ها
    تاریخ عضویت
    Jul 2014
    ارسال‌ها

پیش فرض پاسخ : راهنمایی در مورد محتوای ایمیل ارسالی به اساتید

نقل قول نوشته اصلی توسط Matinking نمایش پست ها
    سلام

اسم و ایمیل معمولا همیشه هست...
    شماره تلفن، لینک website شخصی و google scholor (اگر دارید) رو هم میشه به ترتیب اضافه کرد...

براتون آرزوی موفقیت دارم
    سلام
    آیا درست است که زیر امضا نوشته شود گروه عمران-دانشگاه دوره فوق لیساس ذکر شود؟
    I spring over the spring with the spring in the spring

تاریخ عضویت
    Feb 2014
    ارسال‌ها

سلام دوستان اگه میشه روی این نامه که نوشتم نظر بدین.

و در مورد سابجکت نامه چی بنویسم.
    Dear Prof. XXX

I hold a Bachelor of Science degree in Civil Engineering from Islamic Azad University, with total GPA of 15.85/20.
    Pursuing a M.Sc. degree in Civil Engineering structural would be named as my aim.

According to your research interests and publications, I believe that my passed university courses would let me be involved, actively, within your research projects. I read paper entitled 'yyyyyyy' published by you which is really novel.

I believe that joining your group will help me to improve my and would let me gain new academic & research experiences based on your advising. knowledge in the same field. I would like to ask you whether there is any available M.S. position in your group for Spring 2016 and whether I have the chance to join your group.
    I would highly appreciate it, if you could take a look at attached CV and let me know your opinion.
    I am looking forward to hearing from you.
    Thank you very much for your consideration.
    P.S.: My CV is also attached to this email.
    Sincerely
    full name.
    Email
    cellphone number

ApplyAbroad Hero
    تاریخ عضویت
    Aug 2011
    ارسال‌ها

نقل قول نوشته اصلی توسط versacnz نمایش پست ها
    سلام دوستان اگه میشه روی این نامه که نوشتم نظر بدین.

و در مورد سابجکت نامه چی بنویسم.
    Dear Prof. XXX

I hold a Bachelor of Science degree in Civil Engineering from Islamic Azad University, with total GPA of 15.85/20.
    Pursuing a M.Sc. degree in Civil Engineering structural would be named as my aim.

According to your research interests and publications, I believe that my passed university courses would let me be involved, actively, within your research projects. I read paper entitled 'yyyyyyy' published by you which is really novel.

I believe that joining your group will help me to improve my and would let me gain new academic & research experiences based on your advising. knowledge in the same field. I would like to ask you whether there is any available M.S. position in your group for Spring 2016 and whether I have the chance to join your group.
    I would highly appreciate it, if you could take a look at attached CV and let me know your opinion.
    I am looking forward to hearing from you.
    Thank you very much for your consideration.
    P.S.: My CV is also attached to this email.
    Sincerely
    full name.
    Email
    cellphone number

,Dear Dr. XXX

I hold a Bachelor of Science degree in Civil Engineering from Islamic Azad University, with total GPA of 15.85/20 and I am considering to apply for the M.Sc. program at TTTT University for spring 2015.According to your research interests and publications, I believe that I have the required background and potential to your research projects. I have read one of your papers about ZZZZ entitled 'yyyyyy which I found quite inspirin.
    I believe that joining your group will help me to improve my(my what???) and would let me gain new academic &(prevent sign and wirte and) research experiences based on your advising. knowledge in the same field. I would like to ask you whether there is any available M.S. position in your group for Spring 2016 and whether I have the chance to join your group.
    I would highly appreciate it if you could review mu attached CV and let me know your opinion.
    .Thank you very much for your consideration and I look forward to hearing from you.

,Sincerely

full name

Prof. رو بهتره مخفف ننویسی، یا کامل بنویس یا بهتر از اون اینه که دکتر بنویسی. سعی کن به جای جملات کوتاه، با connector ها جملات ترکیبی بذاری تا اینکه هی یه جمله بنویسی نقطه بذاری دوباره یه جمله دیگه، کاربرد ویرگول یه سری جاها اشتباه بود، اون خط هایی که بلد کردم معناشون یکسانه و تکرار بیخودیه، یکم روش کار کن دوتاش یکی بشه. در مورد سابجکت هم در فروم تاپیک جداگانه داری بگردی پیدا می کنی. موفق باشی

با سلام مجدد خدمت دوستان.
    یکی از اساتید ازم خواسته اطلاعات بیشتری درباره تحصیل و تجربیاتم واسش بفرستم.
    میشه اساتید نظرشون رو درباره متن زیر بهم بگن لطفا؟!
    چه از نظر محتوا و چه از نظر نگارش.
    Dear Dr. Xxx
    Thank u a lot for your kind response.
    Being involve as a Phd student in your lab would be great opportunity to me.
    My CV has been attached to this Email. It would be appraciated if you could take a look at it. Hope looks intresting.
    I have been studying about biosignal acqusition system for a while in my lab .my M.sc thesis title was" improving the CMRR of bioamplifier by proposed AC coupling circuit" and i have sucseed to made many bioamplifier in my lab and test them.
    I am also happy to tell you i am experienced in design and fabricate various kind of electronic board.
    It would be my pleasure if i could continue the project by receiving brain biosignal and analyzing by biosignal processing method for special porpose in your lab under your supervision.
    If you have the time, i would love to discuss it with you.
    I look forward to your response.
    Sincerely

ممنون از همه دوستان

ApplyAbroad Hero
    تاریخ عضویت
    Aug 2011
    ارسال‌ها

نقل قول نوشته اصلی توسط kahroba2000 نمایش پست ها
    با سلام مجدد خدمت دوستان.
    یکی از اساتید ازم خواسته اطلاعات بیشتری درباره تحصیل و تجربیاتم واسش بفرستم.
    میشه اساتید نظرشون رو درباره متن زیر بهم بگن لطفا؟!
    چه از نظر محتوا و چه از نظر نگارش.
    Dear Dr. Xxx
    My CV has been attached to this Email. It would be appraciated if you could take a look at it. Hope looks intresting.
    I have been studying about biosignal acqusition system for a while in my lab .my M.sc thesis title was" improving the CMRR of bioamplifier by proposed AC coupling circuit" and i have sucseed to made many bioamplifier in my lab and test them.
    I am also happy to tell you i am experienced in design and fabricate various kind of electronic board.
    It would be my pleasure if i could continue the project by receiving brain biosignal and analyzing by biosignal processing method for special porpose in your lab under your supervision.
    Sincerely

ممنون از همه دوستان
    ,Dear Dr. Xxx
    .Thank you so much for your kind response. Being involved as a Ph.D. student in your lab would be a great opportunity for me
    I have been studying about biosignal acqusition system for quite a while in my lab. My M.Sc. thesis title was "Improving The CMRR of Bioamplifier by Proposed AC Coupling Circuit" and I have managed to make some bioamplifier in my lab and test them successfully.
    In addition, I would like to add that I have some experience in designing and fabricating various kinds of electronic boards such as...
    It would be my pleasure if I could continue the project by receiving brain biosignal and analyzing by biosignal processing method for special purpose in your lab under your supervision.
    I have attached my CV to this email and I appreciate it if you could review it.
    I look forward to hearing from you.

,Sincerely

Full Name

دوست من شما یکم باید دقت تون رو در نامه نگاری رسمی بیشتر کنید و من پیشنهاد می کنم چند نمونه از اینترنت مطالعه کنید. بهتره متن رو توی word بنویسید و auto correct رو روشن کنید چون چند تا غلط املایی داشت و در ضمن این عادت اس ام اس بازی هم بد چیزی شده اخه عزیز من نمیشه به استاد بگی u که!! یه توصیه دیگه، وقتی یه جمله خبری می نویسی باید یه جوری این خبر رو کامل جمع و جور کنی، شما میگی راستی من بورد هم بلدم طراحی کنم! خب استاد منتظره بقیه اش می مونه که مثلاً چه بوردی؟ پس باید خبر رو از یه جا شروع کنی و یه جا تموم کنی. اون جمله ای هم که Bold کردم کلآً جالب نیست معنی نمیده یکم روش کار کن. موفق باشی

ممنون از پاسختون جناب مهدی زاده
    قبول دارم یه مقدار باید رو نامه نگاری هام کار کنم.
    و حالا یه سوال.
    به نظر شما با توجه به اینکه استاد خودش گفته بهم اطلاعات بده , اگه چند خط دیگه درباره توانایی هام و مثلا معدلم یا نمره هام صحبت کنم متن کسل کننده و طولانی نمیشه؟

ApplyAbroad Hero
    تاریخ عضویت
    Aug 2011
    ارسال‌ها

نقل قول نوشته اصلی توسط kahroba2000 نمایش پست ها
    ممنون از پاسختون جناب مهدی زاده
    قبول دارم یه مقدار باید رو نامه نگاری هام کار کنم.
    و حالا یه سوال.
    به نظر شما با توجه به اینکه استاد خودش گفته بهم اطلاعات بده , اگه چند خط دیگه درباره توانایی هام و مثلا معدلم یا نمره هام صحبت کنم متن کسل کننده و طولانی نمیشه؟
    اگه پاراگراف بندی ات خوب باشه و در عین حال سعی کنی متن رو کوتاه نگه داری نه مشکلی پیش نمیاد. مثلاً می تونی توی دو تا پاراگراف بنویس ولی کلاً استادا زیاد حال و حوصله ایمیل خوندن ندارن یه سابجکت ایمیل رو می بینن و بعد سریع میرن سراغ CV طرف!

دوستان نظرتون رو درباره این متن میگید لطفا؟
    همون متن بالا رو کمی ویرایش کردم.
    Dear Dr. Xxx
    I am also happy to tell you i have an Electronic laboratory to design and fabricate various kind of electronic board such as single and multilayer board .
    It would be my pleasure if i could continue the project in your lab under your supervision.
    Sincerely

سلام دوستان
    من با یه استادی حرف زدم و بعد 7 8 تا میل که بهم زدیم بهم گفته اپلای کن اما جواباش خیلی کوتاه و سرده. نمی دونم واقعا منو می خواد یا نه.
    به نطرتون بخوام بدونم نظرش واقعت روم مثبته یا نه، چی بپرسم ازش؟ یا اصن دیگه جیزی نگم و اپلای کنم؟

تاریخ عضویت
    Sep 2014
    ارسال‌ها

خب وقتی میگه اپلای کن یعنی نظرش مثبته. اولا افراد علمی در لفافه حرف زدن بلد نیستن یعنی خیلی رُک بهت آره یا نه میگن. ثانیا خیلی ها در نوشتن سرد هستن. اصلا بزن پای فرهنگش که رسمی ایه. ایشالا موفق باشید.
    نقل قول نوشته اصلی توسط siamak_9133 نمایش پست ها
    سلام دوستان
    من با یه استادی حرف زدم و بعد 7 8 تا میل که بهم زدیم بهم گفته اپلای کن اما جواباش خیلی کوتاه و سرده. نمی دونم واقعا منو می خواد یا نه.
    به نطرتون بخوام بدونم نظرش واقعت روم مثبته یا نه، چی بپرسم ازش؟ یا اصن دیگه جیزی نگم و اپلای کنم؟

موضوعات مشابه

1. پاسخ: 26
    آخرين نوشته: October 10th, 2011, 08:13 PM

علاقه مندی ها (Bookmarks)

علاقه مندی ها (Bookmarks)

مجوز های ارسال و ویرایش

• شما نمیتوانید موضوع جدیدی ارسال کنید
  • شما امکان ارسال پاسخ را ندارید
  • شما نمیتوانید فایل پیوست در پست خود ضمیمه کنید
  • شما نمیتوانید پست های خود را ویرایش کنید
  •