صفحه 433 از 589 نخستنخست ... 333383423424425426427428429430431432433434435436437438439440441442443483533 ... آخرینآخرین
نمایش نتایج: از شماره 4,321 تا 4,330 , از مجموع 5890

موضوع: راهنمایی در مورد محتوای ایمیل ارسالی به اساتید

Junior Member s2015 آواتار ها
    تاریخ عضویت
    Dec 2014
    ارسال‌ها

پیش فرض پاسخ : راهنمایی در مورد محتوای ایمیل ارسالی به اساتید

دوستان میشه نظرتونو راجع به متن من بگید
    و اینکه زبان که 7 باشه هم بنویسم یا نه؟
    ممنونم

While looking for a good position to further continue my education in Ph.D. degree, your research interests and your projects, sounds very interesting to me and in fact the more I peruse your research

activities and your projects, the more convinced I become that I would like to be a member of your research team.

I hope that you will give me the opportunity to discuss further how I might fit in and become a Ph.D. student at that university. I am graduated fromIslamic Azad University II Branch with GPA 3.8/4. Furthermore, my mission during five years working life have been not only developing new systems but also how to design, implement, analyse and do query processing in a way the performance stay stable.

My recent article is under review with title of “XXX”,
    and my most recently accepted article has been “YYY”.

I am an internally motivated self-starter with excellent analytical and academic skills. I pride myself on being able to work well with others in a team environment as well as independently.

Thank you for taking the time to read my email. I realize how many letters and resumes you may receive.

Banned
    تاریخ عضویت
    Jan 2010
    ارسال‌ها

نقل قول نوشته اصلی توسط palmera نمایش پست ها
    سلام دوستان لطفا نظرتون رو در مورد ایمیلی که من آماده کردم برای شروع مکاتبه با چندتا استاد بفرستم بگید.
    Dear professor …
    I am top student of master of science in mechanical engineering in ... I will defend my M.Sc. thesis in near future and I am going to continue my education as Ph.D student in fall 2016. I should aver that researching toward biomechanics is the only issue which can wake me up without clock every morning! My field of interests are orthopaedic biomechanics and design, FEM and manufacturing of clinical devices. My GPA is 18.61 and I am working passionately on my exciting thesis that is relating to a new beneficial design for hip prosthesis. My previous 3 years efforts upon biomechanics eventuated in high class papers which were published in creditable journals. I am pleased to say that I have visited your lab homepage and read some of your articles on orthpaedic biomechanics. It would be indeed an honor for me to be associated to your team either as a research assistant or teaching assistant. Although I have attached my CV to this email do not hesitate to contact me if you require further information.
    Best regards,
    Ali Ebrahimzadeh
    سلام

Dear Prof. ...
    I am the top student of master of science in mechanical engineering in ... I will defend my M.Sc. thesis in upcoming future and I am going to continue my education as Ph.D student in fall 2016. I should aver that researching toward biomechanics is the only issue which can wake me up without clock every morning! My field of interests are orthopaedic biomechanics and design, FEM and manufacturing of clinical devices. My GPA is 18.61 and I am working passionately on my exciting thesis that is related
    to a new beneficial design for hip prosthesis. My previous 3-year efforts upon biomechanics eventuated in high class papers, where which published in
    well-known journals. I am pleased to say that I have visited your lab homepage and read some of your articles on orthpaedic biomechanics. It would be indeed an honor for me to be associated to your team either as a research assistant or teaching assistant. Although, I have attached my CV to this email. Do not hesitate to contact me if you require further information.
    Best regards,
    Ali Ebrahimzadeh

براتون آرزوی موفقیت دارم

Banned
    تاریخ عضویت
    Jan 2010
    ارسال‌ها

نقل قول نوشته اصلی توسط s2015 نمایش پست ها
    دوستان میشه نظرتونو راجع به متن من بگید
    و اینکه زبان که 7 باشه هم بنویسم یا نه؟
    ممنونم

While looking for a good position to further continue my education in Ph.D. degree, your research interests and your projects, sounds very interesting to me and in fact the more I peruse your research

activities and your projects, the more convinced I become that I would like to be a member of your research team.

I hope that you will give me the opportunity to discuss further how I might fit in and become a Ph.D. student at that university. I am graduated fromIslamic Azad University II Branch with GPA 3.8/4. Furthermore, my mission during five years working life have been not only developing new systems but also how to design, implement, analyse and do query processing in a way the performance stay stable.

and my most recently accepted article has been “YYY”.

I am an internally motivated self-starter with excellent analytical and academic skills. I pride myself on being able to work well with others in a team environment as well as independently.

Thank you for taking the time to read my email. I realize how many letters and resumes you may receive.
    سلام

I hope that you will give me the opportunity to discuss further how I might fit in and become a Ph.D. researcher at your lab. I have graduated from Islamic Azad University II Branch with GPA 3.8/4. Furthermore, my mission during five years working life have been not only developing new systems but also how to design, implement, analyze and do query processing in a way such that the stability will be guaranteed, in presence of the efficient performance.

and my most recently accepted article isYYY”.

Thank you for spending the time to read my email.

براتون آرزوی موفقیت دارم

Junior Member s2015 آواتار ها
    تاریخ عضویت
    Dec 2014
    ارسال‌ها

نقل قول نوشته اصلی توسط Matinking نمایش پست ها
    سلام

I hope that you will give me the opportunity to discuss further how I might fit in and become a Ph.D. researcher at your lab. I have graduated from Islamic Azad University II Branch with GPA 3.8/4. Furthermore, my mission during five years working life have been not only developing new systems but also how to design, implement, analyze and do query processing in a way such that the stability will be guaranteed, in presence of the efficient performance.

and my most recently accepted article isYYY”.

Thank you for spending the time to read my email.

براتون آرزوی موفقیت دارم
    به نظر شما اون قسمت کاری بمونه یا بردارم بهتره؟

Banned
    تاریخ عضویت
    Jan 2010
    ارسال‌ها

نقل قول نوشته اصلی توسط s2015 نمایش پست ها
    به نظر شما اون قسمت کاری بمونه یا بردارم بهتره؟
    سلام

سابقه کار (در مقابل سابقه کار تحقیقاتی) به ندرت برای اساتید اهمیت کلیدی داره...
    حذفشون بعید هست مشکلی ایجاد کنه...

براتون آرزوی موفقیت دارم

من تازه امسال میخوام برای کانادا اپلای کنم و تازه هفته پیش نمره تافل آمد.
    من معدل لیسانس و فوق لیسانسم بالای 18.5 بوده. در هر دو مقطع رتبه اول و دوم تو رشتم در دانشگاه صنعتی اصفهان بودم. 3 تا مقاله چاپ شده دارم و یکی دیگه هم دارم که revise خورده.
    همچنین من لیسانس مهندسی مواد خوندم و فوق لیسانس مهندسی مکانیک و پروژه فوق لیسانسم بین رشته ای بوده.
    حالا با توجه به بین رشته ای بودن پروژه فوقم،چندتا استاد محدود ولی خوب پیدا کردم که زمینه کاریشون به من خیلی نزدیکه و نمیخوام به خاطره مسائل جزیی مثل ایمیل نامناسب فرصتم رو از دست بدم.
    حالا من نمیدونم توی متن ایمیلم چی بنویسم تا استاد ترغیب بشه رزومم که پیوست ایمیل رو بخونه.
    خواستم یه فرمت ایمیل بهم پیشنهاد بدید و بگید که چه چیزایی رو تو متن ایمیلم بیارم تا استاد ترغیب بشه رزومم رو دنبال کنه.
    خیلی خیلی ممنون میشم کمک کنید.

سلام. میشه لطفا نظر بدید این ایمیل خوبه واسه فرستادن؟
    آیلتس 7 دارم اینم بنویسم تو ایمیل؟

Dear Prof,
    I got my Master degree in Applied Mathematics, Control andOptimization, with the GPA 18.91 out of 20. I am very keen on continuing mystudies in related fields, specially, .......... I would appreciateif you could advise me to get a proper place related to my academic background.To make it short, I have attached my CV on this mail and if you need anysupplementary information please contact me.
    I look forward to hearing from you.

ممنون پیشاپیش
    و تو میگویی دستت را به من بده ... حرفت را به من بگو ... زیرا که من ریشه های تو را آفریده ام...

Banned
    تاریخ عضویت
    Jan 2010
    ارسال‌ها

نقل قول نوشته اصلی توسط gh8913381021 نمایش پست ها
    سلام. میشه لطفا نظر بدید این ایمیل خوبه واسه فرستادن؟
    آیلتس 7 دارم اینم بنویسم تو ایمیل؟

Dear Prof,
    I got my Master degree in Applied Mathematics, Control andOptimization, with the GPA 18.91 out of 20. I am very keen on continuing mystudies in related fields, specially, .......... I would appreciateif you could advise me to get a proper place related to my academic background.To make it short, I have attached my CV on this mail and if you need anysupplementary information please contact me.
    I look forward to hearing from you.

ممنون پیشاپیش
    سلام

- کمی جزئی تر در مورد ضمینه های تحقیقاتی مورد نظرتون صحبت کنید...

- نمره زبان در CV اومده... پس ایجا نیازی بهش نیست...

براتون آرزوی موفقیت دارم

سلام
    معدلمون رو تو ایمیل بنویسیم؟
    ای که مرا خـوانـده ای راه نـشـانـم بـده ...

Banned
    تاریخ عضویت
    Jan 2010
    ارسال‌ها

نقل قول نوشته اصلی توسط palmera نمایش پست ها
    سلام
    معدلمون رو تو ایمیل بنویسیم؟
    سلام

اگر CV رو attach می کنید طبیعتا نیازی به نوشتن معدل در متن ایمیل نیست...
    ولی اگر معدل بالاست، اون رو در ایمیل هم بنویسید... چون می تونه استاد رو ترغیب کنه تا CV تون رو هم بررسی کنه...

براتون آرزوی موفقیت دارم

موضوعات مشابه

1. پاسخ: 26
    آخرين نوشته: October 10th, 2011, 08:13 PM

علاقه مندی ها (Bookmarks)

علاقه مندی ها (Bookmarks)

مجوز های ارسال و ویرایش

• شما نمیتوانید موضوع جدیدی ارسال کنید
  • شما امکان ارسال پاسخ را ندارید
  • شما نمیتوانید فایل پیوست در پست خود ضمیمه کنید
  • شما نمیتوانید پست های خود را ویرایش کنید
  •