صفحه 449 از 589 نخستنخست ... 349399439440441442443444445446447448449450451452453454455456457458459499549 ... آخرینآخرین
نمایش نتایج: از شماره 4,481 تا 4,490 , از مجموع 5890

موضوع: راهنمایی در مورد محتوای ایمیل ارسالی به اساتید

Banned
    تاریخ عضویت
    Jan 2010
    ارسال‌ها

پیش فرض پاسخ : راهنمایی در مورد محتوای ایمیل ارسالی به اساتید

نقل قول نوشته اصلی توسط mohammadinodos نمایش پست ها
    سلام
    این ایمیل استاد هست:
    We do not offer PhD degrees, instead a Doctorate of Engineering is offered. Please indicate for me whether you are able to completely/partially pay your expenses on your own. Right now, I cannot promise financial support, though the XXX University offers good discounts to those interested to pay the fees on their own. It may take me a semester to secure some financial support for you.
    If still interested, we can have a chat on skype…
    من میخوام جوابی که در پایین اومده رو براش بفرستم. میشه لطف کنین چکش کنین ( قسمت های مخلتف جواب خوب هست یا خیر؟ موضوع دیگه ای باید اضافه کنم؟ و لحاظ گرامر و لغت اگه میشه لطف کنین حرفه ای ترش کنین. (مخصوصا قسمت بلد شده چون مثلا قسمت بلد شده اول دقیقا از کلمات خودش استفاده کردم) و در مورد قسمت دوم بلد شده چون هیچ چیز در مورد کاری و پروژه ای که قراره استاد بهم پیشنهاد بده توی سایتش پیدا نکردم چه جوری بگم که میخوام در اون مورد تو اون جلسه ازتون سوال کنم فک کنم topic of the project خیلی خوب نباشه.
    Financial support is important for me. However, I am able to completely/partially pay my expenses for one semester on my own considering the discount XXX University offers, and my interest to research about my interests under your supervision. I am very enthusiastic to chat on skype with you, and any time after Friday works perfectly fine. Also, if it is possible for you to devote a little more time to me in the session, consequently, I will ask some questions about the topic of the project, and .your recent paper
    ممنون
    و یه سوال دیگه اینکه اول ایمیلم میخوام ازش تشکر کنم بابت چی تشکر کنم درسته که مثلا بنویسم: thank you for your fast answer
    سلام

Dear Prof. PPP,

Thanks in advance for the prompt reply

Financial support is important for me. However, I will be able to handle the corresponding expenses in a partial mannerfor one semester on my own, considering the discount offer of the University, and my interest to the possible research under your supervision. I am very enthusiastic to chat on skype with you, and any time after Friday works perfectly fine. Also, I would be considerably grateful if you let me have sometime within our skype-driven session to talk about the topic of the project and my questions regarding your recent paper

Sincerely,
    UUU

براتون آرزوی موفقیت دارم

ApplyAbroad Hero
    تاریخ عضویت
    Aug 2011
    ارسال‌ها

سلام
    این ایمیل استاد هست:
    We do not offer PhD degrees, instead a Doctorate of Engineering is offered. Please indicate for me whether you are able to completely/partially pay your expenses on your own. Right now, I cannot promise financial support, though the XXX University offers good discounts to those interested to pay the fees on their own. It may take me a semester to secure some financial support for you.
    If still interested, we can have a chat on skype…
    من میخوام جوابی که در پایین اومده رو براش بفرستم. میشه لطف کنین چکش کنین ( قسمت های مخلتف جواب خوب هست یا خیر؟ موضوع دیگه ای باید اضافه کنم؟ و لحاظ گرامر و لغت اگه میشه لطف کنین حرفه ای ترش کنین. (مخصوصا قسمت بلد شده چون مثلا قسمت بلد شده اول دقیقا از کلمات خودش استفاده کردم) و در مورد قسمت دوم بلد شده چون هیچ چیز در مورد کاری و پروژه ای که قراره استاد بهم پیشنهاد بده توی سایتش پیدا نکردم چه جوری بگم که میخوام در اون مورد تو اون جلسه ازتون سوال کنم فک کنم topic of the project خیلی خوب نباشه.
    Financial support is important for me. However, I am able to completely/partially pay my expenses for one semester on my own considering the discount XXX University offers, and my interest to research about my interests under your supervision. I am very enthusiastic to chat on skype with you, and any time after Friday works perfectly fine. Also, if it is possible for you to devote a little more time to me in the session, consequently, I will ask some questions about the topic of the project, and .your recent paper
    ممنون
    و یه سوال دیگه اینکه اول ایمیلم میخوام ازش تشکر کنم بابت چی تشکر کنم درسته که مثلا بنویسم: thank you for your fast answer
    Dear Dr. ZZZZ,

Thank you for your quick response and for providing me with some information about the program. Although financial support is important for me, I may be able to partially pay the expenses for one semester considering the discount that the university offers. I would be enthusiastic to have an interview with you on skype so that I woul be able to talk to you about the project and some of you recent papers and anytime after Friday will be fine for me. Please let me know of the date and time of the interview.

Thank you in advance for your time and consideration and I look forward to hearing from you.

Sincerely,

AAAA BBB

نقل قول نوشته اصلی توسط Matinking نمایش پست ها
    سلام

Dear Prof. PPP,

Thanks in advance for the prompt reply

Financial support is important for me. However, I will be able to handle the corresponding expenses in a partial mannerfor one semester on my own, considering the discount offer of the University, and my interest to the possible research under your supervision. I am very enthusiastic to chat on skype with you, and any time after Friday works perfectly fine. Also, I would be considerably grateful if you let me have sometime within our skype-driven session to talk about the topic of the project and my questions regarding your recent paper

Sincerely,
    UUU

براتون آرزوی موفقیت دارم
    ممنون از جوابتون

یه جمله فرمال که "خوشحالم که از شما جواب گرفتم" در شروع ایمیل به نظرتون خوب هست؟ اگه خوبه لطف کنین بنویسینش برام ممنون
    <<<<<<<----------امتیاز مثبت یادتون نره

تاریخ عضویت
    Aug 2015
    ارسال‌ها

دوستان عزیز استادی در انگلیس به من گفت 750 کلمه در مورد اینکه میخوای توی پایان نامه ی دکترا روی چی تمرکز کنی بنویس چهار روز هست که من فرستادم و این خانم جواب بنده رو ندادن نظرتون چیه؟ دارم پرپوزال رو کامل میکنم که براش بفرستم ولی هنوز جوابم رو نداده چه ایمیلی بهش بدم؟ ممنون از راهنمایی ها

Banned
    تاریخ عضویت
    Jan 2010
    ارسال‌ها

ممنون از جوابتون

یه جمله فرمال که "خوشحالم که از شما جواب گرفتم" در شروع ایمیل به نظرتون خوب هست؟ اگه خوبه لطف کنین بنویسینش برام ممنون
    سلام

خیلی الزامی نداره تا اون حد formal بنویسید... ولی میشه گفت:

I am truly grateful due to your kindness to address the case, deservedly

براتون آرزوی موفقیت دارم

Banned
    تاریخ عضویت
    Jan 2010
    ارسال‌ها

نقل قول نوشته اصلی توسط sarah1981 نمایش پست ها
    دوستان عزیز استادی در انگلیس به من گفت 750 کلمه در مورد اینکه میخوای توی پایان نامه ی دکترا روی چی تمرکز کنی بنویس چهار روز هست که من فرستادم و این خانم جواب بنده رو ندادن نظرتون چیه؟ دارم پرپوزال رو کامل میکنم که براش بفرستم ولی هنوز جوابم رو نداده چه ایمیلی بهش بدم؟ ممنون از راهنمایی ها
    سلام

4 روز زمان کمی هست... ممکن هست که بررسی پروپوزال، comment دادن روی اون و تکمیل خبرهای جدید برای شما کمی زمانبر باشه...
    توصیه من این هست که حداقل یک هفته تامل بفرمایید و بعد از اون از استاد خبر بگیرید...

براتون آرزوی موفقیت دارم

تاریخ عضویت
    Apr 2015
    ارسال‌ها

سلام
    دوستان این نمونه نامه خوبه به نظرتون؟
    هرجاییش مشکل داره لطف کنید و بهم بگید.

Dear Professor X

I am a M.S. student in electricalEngineering at University ofScience and ResearchUnit in Tehran, Iran
    I read your research works and papers whichseems quite interesting, especially your recent paper “.......”. I think mybackground is in line with yours.My thesis entitled “Vehicle ModelRecognition Using Image Processing and Wavelet Analysis” is being done and apaper has been submitted to International Journal on Smart Sensing andIntelligent Systems. I have worked on another research paper entitled"IRIS recognition using snake algorithm and Discrete wavelet". For further information aboutmy background and abilities , a copy of my CV is attached
    Iwill appreciateif you could let me know whether you can accept any new graduate student. Iam looking forward to hearing from youat your earliest convenience.

Best regards

Member sariii آواتار ها
    تاریخ عضویت
    Sep 2012
    رشته و دانشگاه
    کامپیوتر
    ارسال‌ها

دوستان میشه لطفا اینو هم جواب بدین
    زیر آوار درخواست ها جا موند

""""
    دوستان من یه ایمیل رو تقریبا اشتباه جواب دادم

Hi
    saria,

Thanks for your interest in our PhD program. You may be a good fit to our PhD program on Information Studies which cover data science. Please consider to visit the X CCI website and make application. Please let me know if you have any questions.

من اینو جواب دادم که بی ربط بوده و حواسم به make application نبود

According to your statement, I should reach the professors in Data Science part,
    I really appreciate the support you've given me.

حالا دوباره استاد اینو جواب داده

You can reach out to any faculty in our college but you admission is decided by the committee. I’d be happy to discuss your interest on data analytics in healthcare informatics.

1. حالا من میخوام عذخواهی کنم که منظورتونو متوجه نشدم چطور باید بگم که اشتباهمو بپوشونه؟
    2. اینکه بعد 6 روز دارم جوابشو میدم آیا عذخواهی کنم بابت تقریبا 1 هفته تاخیر؟
    3. و اینکه گفته I’d be happy to discuss your interest on data analytics in healthcare informatics خوب من چی بگم در جواب این قسمت ؟ آیا جواب اینه که اپلای میکنم و اسمت رو تو اس او پی م میارم ، یا اینکه مثلا بگم من اخیرا دارم مقاله های تو زمینه data analytics می خونم و....

ممنونم از زمانی که میزارید دوستان

"""
    I've got a strong urge to fly, but I've got nowhere to fly to. - Pink Floyd

Banned
    تاریخ عضویت
    Jan 2010
    ارسال‌ها

نقل قول نوشته اصلی توسط sariii نمایش پست ها
    دوستان میشه لطفا اینو هم جواب بدین
    زیر آوار درخواست ها جا موند

""""
    دوستان من یه ایمیل رو تقریبا اشتباه جواب دادم

Hi
    saria,

Thanks for your interest in our PhD program. You may be a good fit to our PhD program on Information Studies which cover data science. Please consider to visit the X CCI website and make application. Please let me know if you have any questions.

من اینو جواب دادم که بی ربط بوده و حواسم به make application نبود

According to your statement, I should reach the professors in Data Science part,
    I really appreciate the support you've given me.

حالا دوباره استاد اینو جواب داده

You can reach out to any faculty in our college but you admission is decided by the committee. I’d be happy to discuss your interest on data analytics in healthcare informatics.

1. حالا من میخوام عذخواهی کنم که منظورتونو متوجه نشدم چطور باید بگم که اشتباهمو بپوشونه؟
    2. اینکه بعد 6 روز دارم جوابشو میدم آیا عذخواهی کنم بابت تقریبا 1 هفته تاخیر؟
    3. و اینکه گفته I’d be happy to discuss your interest on data analytics in healthcare informatics خوب من چی بگم در جواب این قسمت ؟ آیا جواب اینه که اپلای میکنم و اسمت رو تو اس او پی م میارم ، یا اینکه مثلا بگم من اخیرا دارم مقاله های تو زمینه data analytics می خونم و....

ممنونم از زمانی که میزارید دوستان

"""
    سلام

1- از جواب مشخصه که misconception شما رو برای خودش resolve کرده... نیازی به عذرخواهی نیست...

2- این اخیر جالب نیست... شما در حال مکالمه هستید، بدون دلیل خاصی برای ایجاد وقفه... توصیه اکید من بر عذرخواهی هست...

3- یا دنبال interview هست یا معرفی شدن به عنوان potential supervisor... این موضوع رو براتون روشن خواهد کرد...

در مجموع:

Dear Sir,

I do, regretfully, apologize for my delay to reply your recent email.
    It is manifestation of my deep propensity to talk with you about the potential themes for the possible upcoming research position.
    I am looking forward to hearing from you

With regards,
    Saria

براتون آرزوی موفقیت دارم

Banned
    تاریخ عضویت
    Jan 2010
    ارسال‌ها

نقل قول نوشته اصلی توسط molouki نمایش پست ها
    سلام
    دوستان این نمونه نامه خوبه به نظرتون؟
    هرجاییش مشکل داره لطف کنید و بهم بگید.

Dear Professor X

I am a M.S. student in electricalEngineering at University ofScience and ResearchUnit in Tehran, Iran
    I read your research works and papers whichseems quite interesting, especially your recent paper “.......”. I think mybackground is in line with yours.My thesis entitled “Vehicle ModelRecognition Using Image Processing and Wavelet Analysis” is being done and apaper has been submitted to International Journal on Smart Sensing andIntelligent Systems. I have worked on another research paper entitled"IRIS recognition using snake algorithm and Discrete wavelet". For further information about my background and abilities , a copy of my CV is attached
    Iwill appreciateif you could let me know whether you can accept any new graduate student. Iam looking forward to hearing from youat your earliest convenience.

Best regards
    سلام

Dear Professor X

I am a M.S. student in electrical engineering at ] Islamic Azad University ( Science and Research branch), Tehran, Iran I have read your
    related research works to my interests. They sound so interesting, especially your recent paper “.......”. I think my background is in line with yours
    in perspective of PPP..My thesis ,entitled “Vehicle Model Recognition Using Image Processing and Wavelet Analysis”, is being done and a paper has been submitted to International Journal on Smart Sensing and Intelligent Systems , based on its accomplishments
    . I have worked on another research paper, entitled"IRIS Recognition Using Snake Algorithm and Discrete Wavelet". For further information about my background and capabilities , a copy of my CV is attached I would appreciate
    if you could let me know whether you can accept any new graduate student or not . I am looking forward to hearing from you
    at your earliest convenience
    .Best regards

براتون آرزوی موفقیت دارم

موضوعات مشابه

1. پاسخ: 26
    آخرين نوشته: October 10th, 2011, 08:13 PM

علاقه مندی ها (Bookmarks)

علاقه مندی ها (Bookmarks)

مجوز های ارسال و ویرایش

• شما نمیتوانید موضوع جدیدی ارسال کنید
  • شما امکان ارسال پاسخ را ندارید
  • شما نمیتوانید فایل پیوست در پست خود ضمیمه کنید