صفحه 453 از 589 نخستنخست ... 353403443444445446447448449450451452453454455456457458459460461462463503553 ... آخرینآخرین
نمایش نتایج: از شماره 4,521 تا 4,530 , از مجموع 5890

موضوع: راهنمایی در مورد محتوای ایمیل ارسالی به اساتید

Senior Member zahraaa آواتار ها
    تاریخ عضویت
    Jun 2007
    رشته و دانشگاه
    Civil Engineering
    ارسال‌ها

پیش فرض پاسخ : راهنمایی در مورد محتوای ایمیل ارسالی به اساتید

نقل قول نوشته اصلی توسط sariii نمایش پست ها
    سلام دوستان
    لطفا نظرتونو راجع به جوابی که برای این ایمیل آماده کردم بگید

Hi saria,

Thank you for your interest in my research program. The selection process is actually a pretty challenging one with several steps so please be patient as we go through each.

The first step is to determine if there is sufficient overlap in our interest. Can I get you to write a one or two page (max) statement of research interest. My current interests primarily lie in the area of privacy but I’m reasonably open in terms of where it is applied or what problem you might be interested in undertaking.

Please let me know, as well, if you have a source of funding external to the university or if you will need support from the University of Calgary.

I look forward to hearing from you,

من جواب ایمیل رو با 10 روز تاخیر دارم میدم ( با این توجیه که مشغول جمع آوری داکیومنت ها و دادن به ترجمه و .. بودم)
    فکر میکنم یکم جوابم خیلی خشکه اگه چیزه دیگه ای لازم داره لطفا اضافه کنید

Dear Dr. X,

I do regretfully, apologize for my delay to reply your recent email, I hope this delay does not affect your view towards my resume.
    Since I was out of home, gathering my documents and finding valid institute to get them translate my documents.
    Sadly I do not have any financial resources to support myself.

please see the SOP I've attached here.

You had to tell him that you are working on the document that he asked you to prepare which is different with SOP
    The rest of email also is not ususal

I am sorry fot late reply, I was wroking on what you asle asked me

Would be much better
    كشف حقيقت به هردوي ما محتاج است:يكي آن را بيان كند و ديگري آن را بفهمد(جبران خليل جبران)

تاریخ عضویت
    Dec 2013
    ارسال‌ها

[QUOTE=gbahrein;1944742]سلام
    این متن را نگاه کنید شاید کمکتان کند. بخشهای قرمز پیشنهاد اصلاحی است و بخش سبز برای اصلاح احتمالی توسط خودتان پیشنهاد شده است.
    موفق باشید

Dear Prf. Dr. XXX
    I have graduated from University of Amirkabir-Iran in Nuclear engineering-MSc level concentrating in the field of "Application of Radiation" research.
    I have been studying radiation detectors include HPGe and NaI (Tl) detectors to create(better say "modify" if it is not actually a creation but rather a modification of an existing model) and develop a valid simulation models for them based on experimental results I had already in hand considering from my master thesis` research and results
    I would like to continue my research mainly in the fields of "Medical Application of Radiation" including those used in Radiotherapy, Radio- diagnostic and medical dosimetery procedures. Regarding your excellent research background and reference publications in XXXX group, I believe that joining your group will help me to improve my knowledge in the same field
    . I would like to ask you whether there is any available PhD position in your group for Spring 2016 and whether I have the chance to join your group
    Enclosed please find my Resume for your kindly review.
    Best Regards
    Mohammadtaghi haj heidari

با سلام
    نامه و اصلاح دوست بزرگوار عالی.
    فقط یه نکته کوچولوی گرامری که از سهوا از زیر دست دوستمون در رفته
    وقتی افعال
    let, watch, see, hear, notice, help , would rather , had better
    بیاد، دیگه فعل بعدی ساده و بدون to بکار میره
    دو فعل دیگه هم هست
    make, have
    که اگر فعل بعدشو بدون to بگی معنی مجبورکردن میده
    و اگر فعل بعدشو با to بگی معنی داشتن و ساختی میده
    موفق باشید

Junior Member Ni1 آواتار ها
    تاریخ عضویت
    Jun 2014
    رشته و دانشگاه
    Mechanical Engineering- Tj Uni
    ارسال‌ها

سلام دوستان لطفا نظرتون رو راجع به این متن بگید.با تشکر.
    Dear Dr. ……..,
    I am a holder of bachelor’s degree in Mechanical Engineering from Iran. Considering your research area, I found that we share some interests in common. Hereby I have a great enthusiasm to pursue my education under your supervision. My fields of interests and preferred research topics mostly involve…
    You can find more about me in my resume, attached to this email. Thank you for your time and consideration I will appreciate if you inform me whether you have an open position at time or not. I’m looking forward your response.
    Yours Sincerely,
    نسبت سطح بال زنبور به بدن او بسیار کم است. با توجه به قوانین آیرودینامیک، پرواز ممکن نیست اما زنبور این را نمیداند و پرواز میکند . . .
    Hope is the only thing stronger than fear

از پاسخگویی به پیامهای خصوصی معذور نیستم

سلام دوستان
    میشه نظرتون رو بدید راجع به این ایمیل؟ .... اولین ایملی هست که میخام بزنم

Dear Professor X,
    I am a graduate student in X. I have found your related research works to my interests and, my background sounds in line with yours.

Regarding my thesis, entitled “XXXXXX”, in which energy efficiency and energy consumption attempted to be highly taken into consideration, in addition to another project in which I tried to ensure the building efficiency during all seasons through designing the envelope of the building I became more eager to work in-depth about high performance building envelope, energy enhancement and energy efficiency.

Thereby, I am really interested to continue my postgraduate study in XXX as the PhD researcher under your supervision. I would appreciate if you could let me know whether you have any PhD position or not.

I attached my recent C.V. for your information about my background. However, do not hesitate to contact me if there is any inquiry.

Look forward to hearing from you.
    Yours Truly,

ممنون میشم

Member sariii آواتار ها
    تاریخ عضویت
    Sep 2012
    رشته و دانشگاه
    کامپیوتر
    ارسال‌ها

دوستان لطفا راهنمایی یفرمایید ،
    من این جواب رو گرفتم ، و میدونم دقیقا چیه ،

As you must know from my web site, I am happy to have people do unpaid research for me while I am evaluating whether they have the expertise, skills, and motivation to do well in my group.

If you are willing to work on an unpaid basis this semester, I can have you work on a project, so that you can learn what it is to work in my lab and so I can evaluate your potential. Let me know.

میخوام بدونم آیا من میونم بهش بگم که داستان گرفتن TA از استاد جدا هست و با دانشگاه هست یا نه؟
    منظورم اینه که اگه نمره زبان من برای TA اکی باشه ، دانشگاه به من TA میده با اون هم زیر نظر استاده و باید کارمو ببینه
    , و اینکه this semester منظورش 2016 هست فال یا منظورش بهار هست؟

پ.ن : این جز اون دسته استاد هایی هست که خیلی دوست دارم باهاش کار کنم برای همین اگه ترم اول فقط بتونم TA بگیرم هم اکیم ولی نمی دونم که داستان TA رو باید از استاد بپرسم یا ارتباطی نداره به اون .?
    ویرایش توسط sariii : September 21st, 2015 در ساعت 09:24 PM
    I've got a strong urge to fly, but I've got nowhere to fly to. - Pink Floyd

سلام خدمت همه عزیزان.
    من یه ایمیل از یکی از اساتید با مضمون زیر دریافت کردم، میخواستم ببینم متن ایمیل تشکر رسمی برای اینجور ایمیل ها به چه صورت هست ؟ اگر یک نمونه لطف کنید خیلی ممنون میشم.
    Hi X,
    Thank-you for your interest in joining my group. You have good academic credentials and experience. I strongly encourage you to apply. Please let me know after submitting your application.

Best,

Y

تاریخ عضویت
    Dec 2013
    ارسال‌ها

درودی دیگرررر
    ممنون میشم سریع پاسختون رو بدونم.
    من ایمیل زیر رو اخیرا از دانشگاه University of Arkansas at Fayetteville دریافت کردم. برای اپلای کردن بزرگترین مشکلم نمره جی ار اییم محسوب میشه که پایینه. امتحان بعدیم هم 19 نوامبره. خواستم بدونم که آیا در پاسخ به این استاد آیا لازمه که این مساله رو عنوان کنم یا اینکه فقط تشکر کنم و بگم حتما اپلای میکنم کافیه.

مورد دیگه اینکه، وقتی یه استاد میگه برو اپلای کن، دقیقا منظورش کی محسوب میشه؟ وقتی استاد میگه اپلای کن الان و requirement های ما تا قبل از ددلاین دانشگاه آماده نمیشن، میتونیم بگیم که حتما تا قبل از ددلاین اپلای میکنم ؟ آیا بایستی این مساله رو به استادا بگیم؟ (اینکه ما میتونم تا قبل از ددلاین اپلای کنیم نه حالا)
    باز هم سپاسگزار بابت همراهیتون،

Sara,

I would be interested in taking you on as a phd student, I am looking for one right now. You would need to first apply to the University of Arkansas. There are some real barriers for Iranian students to getting accepted in the US.

I’ll be in touch after we get your application for admission. If you have trouble contact xxxxxxxx, I have copied her.

تاریخ عضویت
    May 2014
    ارسال‌ها

سلام دوستان.
    ممنون میشم ی نگاهی به متن ایمیل من بندازید.
    ...........Dear Professor

I am a M.Sc. graduate with GPA 17.12/20 in Power Electrical Engineering from AmirKabir University of Technology, having the distinguished Center of Excellence in Power System in my country, Iran. I did my thesis consulting the best professor in field of Power Systems Protection in Iran and also carried out some project cooperating with one of the superior researchers in Iran. It would be really an honor for me to pursue my studies under your supervision since, regarding your papers especially “…….”, I found a close relationship between your interests and mine. I really appreciate it if you could tell me whether there is any chance for me to join your Ph.D. program. I look forward your response. In terms of knowing more about me, my CV has been attached to the e-mail.

Sincerely

سلام
    یه استادی به من اینجور جواب داده بود
    We do not offer PhD degrees, instead a Doctorate of Engineering is offered. Please indicate for me whether you are able to completely/partially pay your expenses on your own. Right now, I cannot promise financial support, though the XXX University offers good discounts to those interested to pay the fees on their own. It may take me a semester to secure some financial support for you.
    If still interested, we can have a chat on skype…
    من هم به اینصورت جواب دادم

Financial support is important for me. However, I will be able to handle the corresponding expenses in a partial manner for one semester on my own, considering the discount offer of the University, and my interest to the possible research under your supervision. I would be enthusiastic to have an interview with you on skype, and any time after Friday works perfectly fine. Please let me know of the date and time of the interview. Also, I would be considerably grateful if you let me have sometime within our skype session to talk about the project and my questions regarding your recent paper.
    یک هفته هست که جواب نداده میخواستم ببینم چطوری باید نتیجه رو ازش بپرسم.

ممنون
    <<<<<<<----------امتیاز مثبت یادتون نره

نقل قول نوشته اصلی توسط saleh66 نمایش پست ها
    سلام دوستان.
    ممنون میشم ی نگاهی به متن ایمیل من بندازید.
    ...........Dear Professor

I am a M.Sc. graduate with GPA 17.12/20 in Power Electrical Engineering from AmirKabir University of Technology, having the distinguished Center of Excellence in Power System in my country, Iran. I did my thesis consulting the best professor in field of Power Systems Protection in Iran and also carried out some project cooperating with one of the superior researchers in Iran. It would be really an honor for me to pursue my studies under your supervision since, regarding your papers especially “…….”, I found a close relationship between your interests and mine. I really appreciate it if you could tell me whether there is any chance for me to join your Ph.D. program. I look forward your response. In terms of knowing more about me, my CV has been attached to the e-mail.

Sincerely
    سلام دوست عزیز
    خیلی از خودتون تعریف کردین و درباره اون چیزی ننوشتین. به نظر من تعریفها از خودتون رو خلاصه تر بگین. ممکنه خیلی وجهه ی خوبی نداشته باشه.
    <<<<<<<----------امتیاز مثبت یادتون نره

موضوعات مشابه

1. پاسخ: 26
    آخرين نوشته: October 10th, 2011, 08:13 PM

علاقه مندی ها (Bookmarks)

علاقه مندی ها (Bookmarks)

مجوز های ارسال و ویرایش

• شما نمیتوانید موضوع جدیدی ارسال کنید
  • شما امکان ارسال پاسخ را ندارید
  • شما نمیتوانید فایل پیوست در پست خود ضمیمه کنید
  • شما نمیتوانید پست های خود را ویرایش کنید
  •