صفحه 459 از 589 نخستنخست ... 359409449450451452453454455456457458459460461462463464465466467468469509559 ... آخرینآخرین
نمایش نتایج: از شماره 4,581 تا 4,590 , از مجموع 5890

موضوع: راهنمایی در مورد محتوای ایمیل ارسالی به اساتید

پیش فرض پاسخ : راهنمایی در مورد محتوای ایمیل ارسالی به اساتید

سلام دوستان. ببخشيد در جواب چطور و با چه متن و لحني بنويسم فاند ميخوام؟ و آيا ازش بپرسم كه فاند هاي دانشگاهو ميتونه جور كنه يا نه؟؟
    Dear Majid,

Thank you for your interest. Please let me know if you expect financial assistance or you are self-funded. At this moment I am not extending funds to MASc students from abroad.

Pouya

تاریخ عضویت
    Sep 2012
    رشته و دانشگاه
    فوتونيک-دانشگاه تبريز
    ارسال‌ها

سلام دوستان عزیز من یه استاد تو فیلد خودم پیدا کردم و میخوام بهش میل بزنم ولی میخوام میلم جوری باشه که براش جذاب باشه این استاد از طرفی سمت dean of science رو دارن و احتمالن سرشون خیلی شلوغ باشه بنظرتون این درسته که تو ایمیل اول حرفی از پوزیشن نزنم و فعلن بگم که "یکی از مقالاتتون رو خوندم از موضوعتون خوشم اومده و میخوام چیزای بیشتری یاد بگیرم شما یه راهی میشه پیشنهاد بدین" و اینجوری علاقم رو نشون بدم و بتونم جواب بگیرم

Senior Member zahraaa آواتار ها
    تاریخ عضویت
    Jun 2007
    رشته و دانشگاه
    Civil Engineering
    ارسال‌ها

نقل قول نوشته اصلی توسط tafshar11332 نمایش پست ها
    سلام دوستان عزیز من یه استاد تو فیلد خودم پیدا کردم و میخوام بهش میل بزنم ولی میخوام میلم جوری باشه که براش جذاب باشه این استاد از طرفی سمت dean of science رو دارن و احتمالن سرشون خیلی شلوغ باشه بنظرتون این درسته که تو ایمیل اول حرفی از پوزیشن نزنم و فعلن بگم که "یکی از مقالاتتون رو خوندم از موضوعتون خوشم اومده و میخوام چیزای بیشتری یاد بگیرم شما یه راهی میشه پیشنهاد بدین" و اینجوری علاقم رو نشون بدم و بتونم جواب بگیرم
    He is the dean of science, he is exteremly busy. Look for someone else your chance is too low, it is not zero though
    كشف حقيقت به هردوي ما محتاج است:يكي آن را بيان كند و ديگري آن را بفهمد(جبران خليل جبران)

Junior Member Setareh1998 آواتار ها
    تاریخ عضویت
    Mar 2015
    رشته و دانشگاه
    physics, Sao paulo
    ارسال‌ها

[QUOTE=apply_abroad;2108413]
    سلام دوستان. ببخشيد در جواب چطور و با چه متن و لحني بنويسم فاند ميخوام؟ و آيا ازش بپرسم كه فاند هاي دانشگاهو ميتونه جور كنه يا نه؟؟
    Dear Majid,

Thank you for your interest. Please let me know if you expect financial assistance or you are self-funded. At this moment I am not extending funds to MASc students from abroad.

سلام فکر کنم نمیتونن چون خود استادتون فرمودن که هیچ مستری رو از خارج از کشور خودشون فاند نمیدن
    حالا باز میخواین بپرسید ازشون
    موفق باشید
    ستاره>بهادری>27>سنندج>لیسانس >مازندران>فوق>سائوپائلو>فیز یک حالت جامد>حسرت به دل مونده پلیمر امیرکبیر>دختر 8 ساله(سوفیا)>پسر 5 ساله(سام)>دختر6ماهه(سارا)> درونگرا>اعتماد به نفس بالا>عاقل> نوازنده سه تار> از رشتم متنفرم

تاریخ عضویت
    Sep 2014
    ارسال‌ها

سلام. لينك googlescholar يا researchgate بهتر هست داخل رزومه آورده بشه يا cover letter؟

سلام دوستان ممنون می شم که نظرتون رو در مورد ایمیل ارسالی من به اساتید بگید.
    Dear Professor,

I am writing to you to inquire about the possibility of being involved as a PhD student in your research team. I graduated (Ranked first among all in my department) in master's degree of urban and regional planning from Tehran University of Art (Iran) with overall GPA 19.06/20.
    My research interest revolves around the pedestrian behavior and environmental psychology, and now I am working on research project which is about social life in urban public spaces (Case study: Tehran) to find out the reasons of pedestrian behavior in public spaces such as street, and the influences that such these spaces have on the people who use them, according to the books of William H. Whyte, "City, Rediscovering the Center", and "The Social life of Small Urban Spaces" with my professor.
    I have seen your website and I am really interested in your research field especially, "…………….."
    I found your work in a great harmony with my studies and research. Therefore, being involved in your group would be a great opportunity for me. In addition, I attached a copy of my CV, which describes my educational background and experience. I'll be grateful if you take a look at it and let me know upon any potential opportunity for me to pursue my studies under your supervision. Your kindly attention is highly appreciated.

(Besides the afore-mentioned information, I have a Canadian residency and because of some research projects, I'm in Iran now.)
    Sincerely yours
    ………………………

تاریخ عضویت
    Mar 2010
    ارسال‌ها

سلام دوستان
    میتونید نظرتونو راجع به این میل بگید؟
    من با این دکتر توی کنگره صحبت کردم و ایشون لطف کردند گفتن که قبل از ارسال میل به پروفسور مورد نظرم، میتونم به ایشون بفرستم تا نگاه کنن و اینکه میتونم اسمشونو تو کپی بذارم، چون ایشون PhD شونو با همین پروفسور گذروندن
    • پ.ن چون ایرانی هستن، اولش نوشتم "سلام"

Dear Dr. xxx

Salam

My name is xxxx. I am the one who talked to you about xxxxxx at xxxxx International Congress. I hope you remember me.

First of all I want to thank you for your kindness in congress; you answered all my questions patiently and appropriately.

Secondly, I should say that your project was amazing which I really enjoyed it. I hope you get more excellent results that could help more children who are suffering from xxxx. It is one of my wish to help these children to be able to have a normal life like other children.

It would be my honor if you take a look on the attached file which is my CV and the letter that I prepared to send them to Dr. xxxx and let me know your opinion. I also want to ask if it is ok, I sent him the email and included you in the CC list.

Thank you for your great kindness.

I thank you in advance for taking your time

Yours sincerely,

xxxxxxxx

Senior Member zahraaa آواتار ها
    تاریخ عضویت
    Jun 2007
    رشته و دانشگاه
    Civil Engineering
    ارسال‌ها

نقل قول نوشته اصلی توسط ma_gh نمایش پست ها
    سلام دوستان
    میتونید نظرتونو راجع به این میل بگید؟
    من با این دکتر توی کنگره صحبت کردم و ایشون لطف کردند گفتن که قبل از ارسال میل به پروفسور مورد نظرم، میتونم به ایشون بفرستم تا نگاه کنن و اینکه میتونم اسمشونو تو کپی بذارم، چون ایشون PhD شونو با همین پروفسور گذروندن
    • پ.ن چون ایرانی هستن، اولش نوشتم "سلام"

Dear Dr. xxx

Salam

My name is xxxx. I am the one who talked to you about xxxxxx at xxxxx International Congress. I hope you remember me.

First of all I want to thank you for your kindness in congress; you answered all my questions patiently and appropriately.

Secondly, I should say that your project was amazing which I really enjoyed it. I hope you get more excellent results that could help more children who are suffering from xxxx. It is one of my wish to help these children to be able to have a normal life like other children.

It would be my honor if you take a look on the attached file which is my CV and the letter that I prepared to send them to Dr. xxxx and let me know your opinion. I also want to ask if it is ok, I sent him the email and included you in the CC list.

Thank you for your great kindness.

I thank you in advance for taking your time

Yours sincerely,

xxxxxxxx
    Dear Prof. xxx

My name is xxxx. As you may remember me, we had a conversation in YYY conference .

I really enjoyed knowing more about your project. I hope the results can help more children who are suffering from xxxx. It is one of my wish to help these children to be able to have a normal life like others

It would be highly appreciated if you take a look on the attached file which is my CV and the letter that I prepared to send to Dr. xxxx. Also if it is fine to you, Can I CC you on the email I am sending to Dr. xxx? j

Thanks a lot for your help.

Yours sincerely

This is a better version in my idea
    كشف حقيقت به هردوي ما محتاج است:يكي آن را بيان كند و ديگري آن را بفهمد(جبران خليل جبران)

ApplyAbroad Guru
    تاریخ عضویت
    Aug 2014
    ارسال‌ها

نقل قول نوشته اصلی توسط shima1393 نمایش پست ها
    سلام. لينك googlescholar يا researchgate بهتر هست داخل رزومه آورده بشه يا cover letter؟

دوست عزیز
    به خودتون وابسته ست. ولی من خودم توی متن ایمیلی که به استاد میزدم اینو میاوردم چون ممکنه استاد با دیدنش مشتاق تر بشه (چون زحمتی براش نداره و فقط یه کلیک میخواد) و بعد تازه بره سراغ دانلود رزومه و سی وی که اتچ به ایمیله

موفق باشید

سلام دوستان.
    در جواب به استادی که علاوه بر تشویق به اپلای (یه نمه تشویقش قوی تر از قبلی ها بود و از پروژه هاش هم گفت ولی گفت اول کمیته...)، به اپلای برای کورس های آنلاین تحصیلات تکمیلی هم اشاره کرده چی بگم؟
    p.s. I would also like to mention a related opportunity that might be of interest to you. Penn State offers four online graduate courses in bioenergy. These courses are available to students anywhere in the world, provided that they have internet access. Normally, the courses are quite expensive, but we currently have a limited number of scholarships available to applicants for the four bioenergy courses. Information on the scholarship program is available at....

If you complete some or all of these online courses, then begin your Ph.D. studies, the courses should be transferrable to your Ph.D. program.

این چطوره؟
    ...Dear Dr.
    Thank you very much for your kind suggestion for the online courses, but, unfortunately, I have not met prerequisites for ABE 884.

احتمال نداره ببینه کورس های مورد نظر رو پاس نکرده ام و کلا بی خیال بشه؟ چکار کنم؟!
    ممنون

موضوعات مشابه

1. پاسخ: 26
    آخرين نوشته: October 10th, 2011, 08:13 PM

علاقه مندی ها (Bookmarks)

علاقه مندی ها (Bookmarks)

مجوز های ارسال و ویرایش

• شما نمیتوانید موضوع جدیدی ارسال کنید
  • شما امکان ارسال پاسخ را ندارید
  • شما نمیتوانید فایل پیوست در پست خود ضمیمه کنید
  • شما نمیتوانید پست های خود را ویرایش کنید
  •