نمایش نتیجه های نظرسنجی ها: 1

رأی دهندگان
0. شما نمی توانید در این نظرسنجی رای دهید.
نمایش نتایج: از شماره 1 تا 10 , از مجموع 2813

موضوع: پرسش های مربوط به Defer و Late Arrival

Threaded View

پست قبلی پست قبلی   پست بعدی پست بعدی
    تاریخ عضویت
    Jul 2013
    ارسال‌ها

پیش فرض

سلام
    تاریخ I20 من 8 آگست هست و شروع کلاسام 22 آگست. چون هنوز ویزا ندارم به اینترنشنال سرویس دانشگاه ایمیل زدم و خواستم تاریخ i20 من رو در سیستم SEVP آپدیت کنن و برام نامه لیت ارایوال ایمیل کنن. جوابی که گرفتم اینه:

1- Unfortunately it is not so simply as to update the I-20 in the system and send a letter to authorize late arrival. Once we ‘update’ the I-20 with a later date (which would only be as late as 8/22) the system automatically records and issues that I-20 for printing. Your SEVIS ID will remain the same but the dates and signature would be needed on the newest one. You do have 1 month fromtodayto receive the updated one and enter for classes. Since you are only waiting for the stamp to be issued, you can consider the eship global option. Let us know your final decision. You would need that new I-20’s date put into the system, if you want the deferred date.
    وقتی گفتم گرفتن یک I20 جدید سخته و یک نامه لیت ارایوال کافیه برام این جوابو دادن:
    School does not officially begin until the 22nd of August, so you see our dilemma here. We are not able to authorize ‘late’ arrival. You can take the option of the I-20 updated in the system and this will help you at the port of entry if you should arrive after the 8th of August.

What you are requesting sounds like a confirmation that should come from your department, ( based on your question in the email) since you do not wish to update the date on the I-20.

به این ترتیب چکار کنم؟ بگم اسکن I20 رو برام بفرستن؟ آیا با پرینت I20 جدید و اصل I20 قبلی میتونم برم پیک آپ و آیا فرودگاه آمریکا ازم پرینت I20 رو قبول میکنن؟

ممنون میشم راهنمایی کنید.

چه مواردی باید در نامه لیت ارایوال ذکر بشه؟
    ویرایش توسط Simon : July 25th, 2016 در ساعت 08:45 AM دلیل: ترکیب دو پست

علاقه مندی ها (Bookmarks)

علاقه مندی ها (Bookmarks)

مجوز های ارسال و ویرایش

• شما نمیتوانید موضوع جدیدی ارسال کنید
  • شما امکان ارسال پاسخ را ندارید
  • شما نمیتوانید فایل پیوست در پست خود ضمیمه کنید
  • شما نمیتوانید پست های خود را ویرایش کنید
  •