نقل قول نوشته اصلی توسط Abouabou نمایش پست ها
سلام مجدد دوستان. این افیسر نوت منه و من باورم نمیشه برای همه چیزایی ک مدارک منطقی داده بودم ریجکت بشم. حالا ممنون میشم شما هم نظرتون بدید و بفرمایید چطور رفعش کنم.
I have reviewed the application. I have considered the positive factors outlined by the applicant, including statements or other evidence. The applicant is employed, however, I have given less weight to the ppositive factors for the following reasons; taking the applicant's plan of studies into account, the documentaion provided in support of the applicant's financial situation does not demonstrate that funds would be sufficient or available. I am not satisfied that proposed studies would be a reasonable expense. I am not satisfied that the applicant will leave Canada at the end of his stay as a temporary resident, I note that: the applicant is single, mobile, is not well stablished and has no dependends. The study plan does not appear reasonable given the applicant;s employment and education history. I note that the client's proposed study is not reasonable given the career path chosen program at such a expense appear illogical or redundant in light of the PA's reported scholorly and/or work history. Statemnet on file is vague and how chosen program will improve job prospects back home. On balance, the PA has failed to satisfy me that the course of study is reasonable given the high cost of international study in canada. When weighed against the potential career/employment benefit, the local options available for similar studies, and the PA's personal circumstances. Weighing the factors in this application, I am not satisfies that the applicant will adhere to term and conditiones imposed as temporary resident. for the reasons above I have refused the applicant.
این کلا به همه چیز گیر داده تا فایل شمارو نخونه آدم نمیشه نظر داد ، الان شما فرمودید 30 هزار دلار پول گذاشتی حساب ولی این به حساب هم گیر داده !! خیلی مسایل ظریف هست . این وقتی میگه fund not sufficient or available یعنی یه جای کار مشکل داره .شاید حس کرده ممکنه قرض گرفته باشی از کسی . ما هیچی نمیدونیم از ریز پرونده نظر دادن سخته.