قابل توجه علامندان به تحصیل در اروپا: قصد ایجاد گروه تحقیقاتی زیر را در آینده نزدیک دارم. امکان تحصیل در چک (مستقیم زیر نظر من) یا هلند (معرفی شده توسط بنده) رو دارید. برای هلند البته باید رزومه خیلی قوی داشته باشید و در صورت اثبات توانایی بعداز مدتی همکاری می توانم شما رو به استادهایی که خودم در حال همکاری با آنها در هلند هستم معرفی کنم برای پذیرش دکتری با بورس.

I am planning to create my own research group in the field of "game theory and dynamic optimization" in 2022/2023 in collaboration with Delft University of Technology. Current bachelor/master students that are interested in this field can contact me (now!) and start their (early-unofficial!) Ph.D. within the research group (now! and officially) from 2022/2023. The focus of the group will be applying game-theoretic approaches to understand and predict the evolution of cancer to find optimal/best treatment policies via dynamic/multi-objective optimization. Students and researchers from computer science, discrete mathematics, game theory, optimization (optimal control), mathematical biology, and biology backgrounds are welcome.