نقل قول نوشته اصلی توسط she نمایش پست ها
I have heard a lot that in such situations at least one of the family members aren't accepted to be a possible reason for returning other family members to Iran. But we cannot easily generalize these kind of issues. As an example, I know two Iranian families who had gone to Azerbaijan for their visa interviews and all of them were accepted for their visas but they were cleared at different dates with probably more than 1 month difference. In my personal view, for your situation, it's good for your family to go the embassy/consulate where you took your visa interview for coming to USA a few years ago. This routinely expedites their paperwork in embassy/consulate and maybe in US mainland. Additionally, they might be better to present good financial proofs which prove their tight ties to Iran due to their working or financial needs in Iran. That's according to the example which I brought above. But be advised that nothing is warranted in this process and you have to be ready for any unpredictable situation! Hope this helps you find the best solution in your decision making process which you're currently doing for your family visit!

Good luck for you and keep us posted about it!
سلام مرسی
ببخشید یه سواله دیگه اگه پدر و مادر به همراه یکی از فرزنداشون برای ویزا اقدام کنن بعد از اینکه ویزا رو گرفتن 2تای دیگه اقدام کنن ( برای اینکه شانس گرفتن ویزای پدر و مادر بیشتر بشه ) ایا به اون 2 تا می دن؟ مجرد / در حال تحصیل ؟؟ از نظر هزینه و کار هم مدارک زیاد و قابل قبولی پدر داشته باشه . یا اینکه بهتره همشون با هم اقدام کنن؟