صفحه 844 از 1371 نخستنخست ... 3447447948348358368378388398408418428438448458468478488498508518528538548949441344 ... آخرینآخرین
نمایش نتایج: از شماره 8,431 تا 8,440 , از مجموع 13709

موضوع: نظرسنجی در مورد ایمیل های دریافتی از اساتید

تاریخ عضویت
    Nov 2009
    ارسال‌ها

پیش فرض پاسخ : نظرسنجی در مورد ایمیل های دریافتی از اساتید

سلام بچه ها نظرتون راجع به این دو تا ایمیل چیه ؟مثبت حساب میشه؟Dear XX

Thank-you for your interest in my research. To learn more, please see my personal webpage, XX and especially my lab webpageXXCurrently, I plan to admit 1-2 new students to start in Fall 2014. All of my students are fully funded by my programme. An initial look at the information you provide suggests that you might be a good candidate. If you are interested in applying for a position in my lab, then mention my name in your application. Also, while not required, I strongly recommend that you include GRE Scores (VQA) as part of your application as well as copies of your best publications to date.

Details on how to apply can be found XX More general information about our programme can be found at XX
    Sincerely,

Hello,

I am glad to hear about your interest in graduate studies at XX, Simon Fraser University, and particularly within my group at the our XX

I have openings in my research group for excellent students to work on XX problems.

If you have not done so already, I encourage you to examine the following to learn more about my research interests:

- Short biography: X
    - Research overview: XX
    - Publications: XX
    - Projects: XX
    - students: XX
    If you have relevant background and/or strong interests in XX, I encourage you to submit your formal application for graduate studies at XX School of XX and mention that you would like to work with me (by stating my name as your potential Academic Advisor), then I will receive your application and examine it in detail.

Note that the order of potential supervisors you list on your application is important. To note that you are interested in joining my group, under:
    - "Academic Information -- Proposed Research or Academic Interests", choose
    - "XX
    Many general questions you might have regarding the graduate program (application procedure, deadlines, admission, requirements, funding, etc.) are answered on these pages: XXl . Please take a very good look and direct administrative questions about the program to Graduate Program Enquiries:csgrada@sfu.ca .

Please remember that my recommendation for acceptance will depend on the quality of the different applicants who apply, the funding situation, and how many other students I am supervising at the time. Note that the Graduate Admission Committee is responsible for making the final admission decision.

Best
    ویرایش توسط bahar_ees : November 22nd, 2013 در ساعت 07:37 PM

تاریخ عضویت
    Dec 2012
    ارسال‌ها

سلام دوستان؛‌ من چند روز هست که از این دست جواب ها می گیرم. نطرتون چیه؟ به نظرتون template هست؟ مرسی از جواب های خوبتون، پیشاپیش!
    Dear XXXXXX
    You need to apply to the program. Our graduate advisor is Dr. Siva Vanapalli should you have questions. The admittance procedure is competitive and depends on your grades and GRE scores in addition to your letters of recommendation. Certainly, you would be a strong candidate.

Sincerely,

نقل قول نوشته اصلی توسط bahar_ees نمایش پست ها
    سلام بچه ها نظرتون راجع به این دو تا ایمیل چیه ؟مثبت حساب میشه؟Dear XX

Thank-you for your interest in my research. To learn more, please see my personal webpage, XX and especially my lab webpageXXCurrently, I plan to admit 1-2 new students to start in Fall 2014. All of my students are fully funded by my programme. An initial look at the information you provide suggests that you might be a good candidate. If you are interested in applying for a position in my lab, then mention my name in your application. Also, while not required, I strongly recommend that you include GRE Scores (VQA) as part of your application as well as copies of your best publications to date.

Details on how to apply can be found XX More general information about our programme can be found at XX
    Sincerely,

Hello,

I am glad to hear about your interest in graduate studies at XX, Simon Fraser University, and particularly within my group at the our XX

I have openings in my research group for excellent students to work on XX problems.

If you have not done so already, I encourage you to examine the following to learn more about my research interests:

- Short biography: X
    - Research overview: XX
    - Publications: XX
    - Projects: XX
    - students: XX
    If you have relevant background and/or strong interests in XX, I encourage you to submit your formal application for graduate studies at XX School of XX and mention that you would like to work with me (by stating my name as your potential Academic Advisor), then I will receive your application and examine it in detail.

Note that the order of potential supervisors you list on your application is important. To note that you are interested in joining my group, under:
    - "Academic Information -- Proposed Research or Academic Interests", choose
    - "XX
    Many general questions you might have regarding the graduate program (application procedure, deadlines, admission, requirements, funding, etc.) are answered on these pages: XXl . Please take a very good look and direct administrative questions about the program to Graduate Program Enquiries:csgrada@sfu.ca .

Please remember that my recommendation for acceptance will depend on the quality of the different applicants who apply, the funding situation, and how many other students I am supervising at the time. Note that the Graduate Admission Committee is responsible for making the final admission decision.

Best
    تمپلیت و قولی هم ندادن.

نقل قول نوشته اصلی توسط mori123 نمایش پست ها
    سلام دوستان؛‌ من چند روز هست که از این دست جواب ها می گیرم. نطرتون چیه؟ به نظرتون template هست؟ مرسی از جواب های خوبتون، پیشاپیش!
    Dear XXXXXX
    You need to apply to the program. Our graduate advisor is Dr. Siva Vanapalli should you have questions. The admittance procedure is competitive and depends on your grades and GRE scores in addition to your letters of recommendation. Certainly, you would be a strong candidate.

Sincerely,
    تمپلیت، احتمالا هم بدون اینکه خونده باشه می گه اپلای کن فقط.

ApplyAbroad Veteran

تاریخ عضویت
    Nov 2009
    ارسال‌ها

نقل قول نوشته اصلی توسط saranik نمایش پست ها
    سلام. یه استاد برام اینو زده
    : Dear Sara

Thanks for your message. Your thesis studies sound interesting. I certainly encourage you to apply for grad school here at Northwestern
    Sincerely,
    به نظرتون من چی باید در جوابش بزنم. میتونم بپرسم که فاند میده یا نه؟

ممنونم
    بله در مورد اینکه فاند داره یا نه ازش سوال کنید، سعی کنید تو اینجور موارد 2-3 بار ایمیل رد و بدل کنید با استاد تا هم مطمئن شید رزومه شما رو خونده و تمپلت جواب نمیده، و هم اینکه شما یادش بمونید.

تاریخ عضویت
    Jun 2011
    رشته و دانشگاه
    Computer Science, University of Mississippi
    ارسال‌ها

سلام
    Please send me your transcripts and identify courses in math/logic

فقط ریز نمرات که مربوط به math/logic هست را میخواد یا همه ریز نمراتمو باید براش ایمیل کنم؟

ApplyAbroad Senior Veteran
    sahar_2013 آواتار ها
    تاریخ عضویت
    Aug 2013
    ارسال‌ها

نقل قول نوشته اصلی توسط hosseinpour نمایش پست ها
    سلام
    Please send me your transcripts and identify courses in math/logic

فقط ریز نمرات که مربوط به math/logic هست را میخواد یا همه ریز نمراتمو باید براش ایمیل کنم؟
    به نظر من هر دو رو می خواد. هم ریز نمرات و هم اینکه به گونه ای درسهای مرتبط به math/logic و براش مشخص کنید.
    همواره به آینده فکر کن، هنوز کتاب هایی برای خواندن، غروب هایی برای تماشا کردن و دوستانی برای دیدن وجود دارند.

تاریخ عضویت
    Nov 2013
    ارسال‌ها

سلام. من برای یه استاد رزومم رو فرستادم. ایمیل زد که ریز نمراتت و نتایج تافل و جی ار ای تو برام بفرس. منم براش 5 روز هست که فرستادم. ازش خبری نشد دیگه. من ایمیل بزنم یاداوری کنم یا زوده؟

ApplyAbroad Senior Veteran
    sahar_2013 آواتار ها
    تاریخ عضویت
    Aug 2013
    ارسال‌ها

نقل قول نوشته اصلی توسط mos_bad نمایش پست ها
    سلام. من برای یه استاد رزومم رو فرستادم. ایمیل زد که ریز نمراتت و نتایج تافل و جی ار ای تو برام بفرس. منم براش 5 روز هست که فرستادم. ازش خبری نشد دیگه. من ایمیل بزنم یاداوری کنم یا زوده؟
    به نظر من یه چند روزه دیگه صبر کنین. اگه باز جواب نداد ایمیل بزنین و بپرسین که نظرشون چیه.
    همواره به آینده فکر کن، هنوز کتاب هایی برای خواندن، غروب هایی برای تماشا کردن و دوستانی برای دیدن وجود دارند.

امروز بعد 200 تا ایمیل زدن به استادا یه استاد از دانشگاه بروک کانادا که رنکش چندان بالا هم نیست این جوابو واسم داده!!!

Thank you for your interest in my research group, I currently have no funding to support international graduate students so I can only offer you a place in my research group if you are self-funded. I am glad you enjoyed reading my paper, there should be some more work coming out on this topic in the near future.

یعنی علت اینکه استادا جواب نمیدن اینه که فاند ندارن؟چون احتمالا میدونن دانشجوهای خارجی فاند می خوان (البته من 3 ،4 ماه قبلم یه همچین جوابایی حتی از استادای دانشگاههای رنک بالا مثل بریتش کلمبیا هم گرفته بودم که فاند ندارن)

الان واقعا نمی دونم چیکار کنم؟ اپلای کنم بدون استاد؟ من واقعا مصمم بودم که امسال پذیرش بگیرم ولی الان با این شرایط.....!!!

علاقه مندی ها (Bookmarks)

علاقه مندی ها (Bookmarks)

مجوز های ارسال و ویرایش

• شما نمیتوانید موضوع جدیدی ارسال کنید
  • شما امکان ارسال پاسخ را ندارید
  • شما نمیتوانید فایل پیوست در پست خود ضمیمه کنید
  • شما نمیتوانید پست های خود را ویرایش کنید
  •