صفحه 441 از 589 نخستنخست ... 341391431432433434435436437438439440441442443444445446447448449450451491541 ... آخرینآخرین
نمایش نتایج: از شماره 4,401 تا 4,410 , از مجموع 5890

موضوع: راهنمایی در مورد محتوای ایمیل ارسالی به اساتید

پیش فرض پاسخ : راهنمایی در مورد محتوای ایمیل ارسالی به اساتید

سلام دوستان من چند روز پیش به یکی از استادید ایمیل زدم ایم جواب رو داد

Thank you for the email. You certainly have an interesting and strong CV in the area of welding and joining. I am not sure what your time-line is, but I am looking for students for September, 2016, i.e in one year from now, to work on a funded research project related to xxx. We could also discuss the possibility of a project on friction stir welding, but there would not be any funding available for this.

Let me know your thoughts

بعدش بهش گفتم موضوع بدون فاند را می خوام که زودتر برم این جواب را داد

Hi Mostafa,

At this point, a research visit is not really possible since I will be on sabbatical for most of 2016. This is why I have not looked for students for 2015, but am looking for new students starting September 2016.

Kind Regards,

الان به نظر تون میتونم دوباره بهش بگم هم مووع اول را سال بعد می یام یا ولش کنم
    مرسی

Banned
    تاریخ عضویت
    Jan 2010
    ارسال‌ها

نقل قول نوشته اصلی توسط mostafa9832 نمایش پست ها
    سلام دوستان من چند روز پیش به یکی از استادید ایمیل زدم ایم جواب رو داد

Thank you for the email. You certainly have an interesting and strong CV in the area of welding and joining. I am not sure what your time-line is, but I am looking for students for September, 2016, i.e in one year from now, to work on a funded research project related to xxx. We could also discuss the possibility of a project on friction stir welding, but there would not be any funding available for this.

Let me know your thoughts

بعدش بهش گفتم موضوع بدون فاند را می خوام که زودتر برم این جواب را داد

Hi Mostafa,

At this point, a research visit is not really possible since I will be on sabbatical for most of 2016. This is why I have not looked for students for 2015, but am looking for new students starting September 2016.

Kind Regards,

الان به نظر تون میتونم دوباره بهش بگم هم مووع اول را سال بعد می یام یا ولش کنم
    مرسی
    سلام

این که از الان انتظار داشته باشید با گفتن اینکه برای position ی که یک سال دیگه open میشه، از الان اون position رو برای شما بگذاره کنار کاملا دور از واقعیت هست...
    شما الان می تونید در قبال اون position ابراز علاقه بکنید ولی پیش از باز شدنش باید مجددا سعی در جلب نظر استاد داتشه باشید.. چرا که اولا هم ممکن هست او موقع کلا شما رو فراموش کرده باشه و هم در اون زمان قطعا رقبایی خواهید داشت که اگر بهتر از شما باشند، استاد در حذفتون مکث نخواه کرد...

براتون آرزوی موفقیت دارم

سلام دوستان
    یه جوابی گرفتم ببینین به نظرتون چجوری باید پیش ببرم (رنک 100-150 دنیا)
    ارزش ادامه دادن داره؟
    ممنون
    Thank you for your interest in my research group. I will likely take one PhD student in the fall of 2016. I’m looking for an applicant with strong academic background in chemistry, physics, or engineering who is interested in engineering elastic networks, gas separation membranes, or polymer actuators. The project will involve a combination of materials design, synthesis, and structure-property modeling. If you feel you are qualified, please apply to the chemical engineering or material science PhD program at the Univeristy of XXX, for Fall admission, 2016.

Banned
    تاریخ عضویت
    Jan 2010
    ارسال‌ها

نقل قول نوشته اصلی توسط AfshinDysus نمایش پست ها
    سلام دوستان
    یه جوابی گرفتم ببینین به نظرتون چجوری باید پیش ببرم (رنک 100-150 دنیا)
    ارزش ادامه دادن داره؟
    ممنون
    Thank you for your interest in my research group. I will likely take one PhD student in the fall of 2016. I’m looking for an applicant with strong academic background in chemistry, physics, or engineering who is interested in engineering elastic networks, gas separation membranes, or polymer actuators. The project will involve a combination of materials design, synthesis, and structure-property modeling. If you feel you are qualified, please apply to the chemical engineering or material science PhD program at the Univeristy of XXX, for Fall admission, 2016.
    سلام

اگر CV تون رو براش فرستاده بودید، این توضیحات یعنی اینکه می خواد بهتون نشون بده که qualified نیستید و background ی که مد نظرش هست رو ندارید...
    اگر CV تون رو براش نفرستاده بودید، با توجه به این توضیحاتی که داده، بفرستید و ازش درخواست کنید تا نظرش رو در مورد qualification شما برای این position بده...

براتون آرزوی موفقیت دارم

سلام دوستان

من جواب زیر را از استاد گرفتم:

Thanks for your email and interest in working with my group.

Just to clarify, you have been accepted to NEU and plan to attend? Are you already here? If not, when would you be arriving?

Your interests and expertise seem to align a lot with the work that I do, so I would be interested in talking with you.

بعدش جواب دادم:
    Thank you very much for your time and consideration. I am in Iran (Tehran) now and planning to apply for the graduate program in NEU for fall 2016. However, if there is any position for spring 2016, I will consider applying. That would be a great opportunity for me to pursue my research under your supervision in your group since I am really fascinated by your research areas. I hope we will have the chance to speak about research in the near future.
    Looking forward for your reply,

حالا جواب داده: (البته بعد از فرستادن ریمایندر من)

Sorry for not replying before.

In any case, I thought you had already applied for admission here and were starting in the fall. Right now I have filled most of my open positions and it’s not clear that I would have more in the spring and/or coming fall.

In general, it would be best for you to apply to your desired universities and then see if there are openings. You can still do what you are doing, which is contacting professors ahead of applying, but in general I would tell you this is not the best strategy. As good as your resume might be, professors will always like to compare you against the pool of applicants rather than making a commitment to you before seeing who else is available in the admissions list.

نظرتون چیه؟؟ بهش چی بگم؟؟

تاریخ عضویت
    May 2010
    رشته و دانشگاه
    مهندسی مکانیک
    ارسال‌ها

نقل قول نوشته اصلی توسط Matinking نمایش پست ها
    سلام

اگر CV تون رو براش فرستاده بودید، این توضیحات یعنی اینکه می خواد بهتون نشون بده که qualified نیستید و background ی که مد نظرش هست رو ندارید...
    اگر CV تون رو براش نفرستاده بودید، با توجه به این توضیحاتی که داده، بفرستید و ازش درخواست کنید تا نظرش رو در مورد qualification شما برای این position بده...

براتون آرزوی موفقیت دارم
    به نظر من یه template داره این استاد عزیز که برا بچه ها احتالا می فرسته تا شما اپلای کتی اگر واقعا علاقه مندی و خودش هم بتونه یه لست از دانشجو ها داشته باشه و بهترین رو برای خودش بر داره. به نظر من استاد اگر خیلی قوی هست و پوزیشن هست که دوست دارید .براش اپلای کنید البته احتمالا شما خیلی عالی به نظرش نرسیدید که بخواد با یه جواب خاص نگه اتون داره.
    اگر آپشن دیگه دارید اونا رو کانسیدر کنید به نظر من.
    موفق باشید

Banned
    تاریخ عضویت
    Jan 2010
    ارسال‌ها

نقل قول نوشته اصلی توسط metal_blackhat نمایش پست ها
    سلام دوستان

من جواب زیر را از استاد گرفتم:

Thanks for your email and interest in working with my group.

Just to clarify, you have been accepted to NEU and plan to attend? Are you already here? If not, when would you be arriving?

Your interests and expertise seem to align a lot with the work that I do, so I would be interested in talking with you.

بعدش جواب دادم:
    Thank you very much for your time and consideration. I am in Iran (Tehran) now and planning to apply for the graduate program in NEU for fall 2016. However, if there is any position for spring 2016, I will consider applying. That would be a great opportunity for me to pursue my research under your supervision in your group since I am really fascinated by your research areas. I hope we will have the chance to speak about research in the near future.
    Looking forward for your reply,

حالا جواب داده: (البته بعد از فرستادن ریمایندر من)

Sorry for not replying before.

In any case, I thought you had already applied for admission here and were starting in the fall. Right now I have filled most of my open positions and it’s not clear that I would have more in the spring and/or coming fall.

In general, it would be best for you to apply to your desired universities and then see if there are openings. You can still do what you are doing, which is contacting professors ahead of applying, but in general I would tell you this is not the best strategy. As good as your resume might be, professors will always like to compare you against the pool of applicants rather than making a commitment to you before seeing who else is available in the admissions list.

نظرتون چیه؟؟ بهش چی بگم؟؟

سلام

به وضوح گفته که الان دیگه position ی باقی نمونده...
    بهتر هست به بقیه موقعیت ها متمرکز بشید...
    از رزومتون هم تعریف کرده و نظری هم داده که البته عملا به کارتون نمیاد...

براتون آرزوی موفقیت دارم

دوستان عزیز سوالی از خدمتتون داشتم که اگر لطف کنید راهنماییم کنید
    من برای بهار 2016 اپلای کردم. یکی از اساتیدی که باهاش مکاتبه کردم، این طوری جواب منو داده که یک موقعیت خالی احتمالی وجود داره که می تونی بیای درباره اون با هم صحبت کنیم. من قبلش راجع به فاند چیزی نگفته بودم و این که جای خالی برای دانشجوی دکترا داره رو هم توی سایت خودش اعلام کرده بود. الان چطوری باید بهش جواب بدم؟ مستقیم راجع به فاند و مبلغش بپرسم؟ درباره این که گفته بیا با هم صحبت کنیم، نظرتون چیه؟
    سپاسگذارم از وقتی که میذارید

سلام دوستان
    به یکی از اساتید یک دانشگاه در انگلستان میل زدم ایشون این جواب رو بهم دادن
    Dear xxx

?Many thanks for your interest in pursuing a PhD with me and sending your CV which is very informative. I wonder if you have funding to support your PhD

Best regards
    من نیازمند فول فاند هستم ولی اگر فاند جور نشد هم قصدم حتما رفتنه .نمی خوام هیچ فرصتی رو از دست بدم و به عنوان گزینه آخر روی بدون فاند رفتن هم فکر می کنم.میخواستم بپرسم جواب این استاد رو چه جوری باید بدم

سلام آیا باید به چنین ایمیلهایی جواب داد؟ اگه اره چی باید بگیم که اگه موقعیت جور شد به ما هم خبر بده؟
    Thank you for your interest. I do not currently have an open position. I will let you know when/if one opens up…

موضوعات مشابه

1. پاسخ: 26
    آخرين نوشته: October 10th, 2011, 08:13 PM

علاقه مندی ها (Bookmarks)

علاقه مندی ها (Bookmarks)

مجوز های ارسال و ویرایش

• شما نمیتوانید موضوع جدیدی ارسال کنید
  • شما امکان ارسال پاسخ را ندارید
  • شما نمیتوانید فایل پیوست در پست خود ضمیمه کنید
  • شما نمیتوانید پست های خود را ویرایش کنید
  •