سلام

You have stated that you are employed and that you are earning 317335250.00 IRR (£5,905.16) monthly. In support of your application, you have submitted employment documents and a bank statement in your name (account number ending 9003). I note salary credits in your bank statement, I also note multiple other credits in your bank statement. The documents provided do not demonstrate the source of these credits.

خوبهو این ایراد تقریبا برای همه جوای های رد گرفته میشه و معمولا وارد هم هست. باید تمام مبالغ واریز شده به حساب های ارایه شده سند داشته باشه.

 You have submitted a joint bank statement in your name and spouse’s name (account number ending 5151). I note rental credits in your bank statement, I also note the documents you have submitted do not demonstrate the origins of the funds or credits held in this account. Given this, I am not satisfied the documents you have submitted demonstrate an accurate reflection of your circumstances. Therefore, I am not satisfied you have demonstrated that your circumstances are as you have stated and this leads me to doubt the intentions of your visit.

احتمالا پولی از ایران با خودتون بردید؟ وقتی شاغل نیستید معمولا درآمد زیادی ندارید. اگر پول زیادی در حساب شما باشه ممکنه بهتون گیر بدن مخصوصا که در بالا به حساب مادرتون ایراد گرفتن. اگر دانجو هستید و حقوق دیافت میکنید از دانشگاه، مبلغی متناسب با درآمدتون از دانشگاه رو نشون بدید. البته من تا حالا ندیده بودم به پول داخل انگلستان هم گیر بدن!

 I note the documents that you have provided do not demonstrate the current whereabouts of any family members who may be remaining upon your departure. Given this, I am not satisfied you have shown that your ties to your country of residence (or
elsewhere) provide sufficient incentive for you to leave the UK at the end of your proposed visit. On the balance of probabilities, I am therefore not satisfied that you are genuinely seeking entry as a visitor or that you intend to leave the UK after a limited period.

چون هر دو بچه خانواده در انگلستان هستن به سهتی میشه این شرط رو برطرف کرد. پیشنهاد من اینه که اگر میشه برای مادر یا پدر به تنهایی ویزا بگیرید و بگیر که همسر در ایران میمونند.

 I have considered the documents and information submitted in your application; and on the balance of probabilities I am not satisfied that you have accurately presented your circumstances or intentions in wishing to enter the United Kingdom. This
undermines the credibility of your application to the extent that I am not satisfied that you are genuinely seeking entry as a visitor or that you intend to leave the UK at the end of your visit. Your application is therefore refused under paragraph(s) V 4.2 (a) (c) of the Immigration Rules.
Rate of exchange £1 = 53,098.1 IRR (reference www.oanda.com on 09/05/202

بعید میدونم وکیل رسمی هم بتونه این اپلیکیشن رو کاری کنه (با توجه به متن نامه اعتراض جواب نمیده احتمالا) اما پیشنهاد میکنم اگر میخوایید مطمین تر باشید قبل از اپلای دوباره یک جلسه یک ساعته با وکیل رسمی (نه غیر رسمی) مشورت کنید. احتمالا دویست پوند یا کمتر هزینه بشه.