صفحه 1296 از 1371 نخستنخست ... 296796119612461286128712881289129012911292129312941295129612971298129913001301130213031304130513061346 ... آخرینآخرین
نمایش نتایج: از شماره 12,951 تا 12,960 , از مجموع 13709

موضوع: نظرسنجی در مورد ایمیل های دریافتی از اساتید

Junior Member nmn آواتار ها
    تاریخ عضویت
    Aug 2008
    ارسال‌ها

پیش فرض پاسخ : نظرسنجی در مورد ایمیل های دریافتی از اساتید

نقل قول نوشته اصلی توسط susighton نمایش پست ها
    سلام به نظرم متن بیشتر حاوی اطلاعا ت اولیه است و استاد تعهدی یا حتی اشاره ضمنی به اینکه نظرشان مثبت است را نداده اند. البته معنای منفی هم ندارد.

موفق باشید
    ممنون از پاسختون. به نظرتون مناسب هست که دوباره ایمیل بزنم و تشکر کنم و شاید 1 جوری بتونم اطلاعات بیشتر و یا اطمینانی پیدا کنم نسبت به ایشون؟

ApplyAbroad Superstar
    تاریخ عضویت
    Jan 2018
    ارسال‌ها

سلام تشکر ایرادی ندارد و اصلا لازم هم هست. اطلاعات؟ ه.ممممم به نظر خیلی آدم خوش خلقی نمی اید ولی به نظرم اینهم بدو ن مشکل باشد نهایت بازهم جواب کوتاه میدهند در هر صورت ضرر نمیکنید. بلی منهم موافقم.

موفق باشید

نقل قول نوشته اصلی توسط nmn نمایش پست ها
    ممنون از پاسختون. به نظرتون مناسب هست که دوباره ایمیل بزنم و تشکر کنم و شاید 1 جوری بتونم اطلاعات بیشتر و یا اطمینانی پیدا کنم نسبت به ایشون؟

Keep Calm and APPLY ON

آیین "انجمن" پیام سپاس و قدردانی برنمیتابد. اگر ز مهر چنین اندیشه دارید "امتیاز مثبت" را برگزینید

تاریخ عضویت
    May 2015
    ارسال‌ها

سلام. به استاد نامه بدهید و کپی به آن دانشجو و نتیجه را گزارش کنید. که چرا فکر میکنید امکان کار هست و اینکه مشکلات احتمالی کجاست. و چه راه حلی برای آنها دارید.

موفق باشید

Thanks to .... that help me to know more about your programs I should say that I am really interested in your research areas and believe that my academic background can help me contribute initiate research under your supervision.

به نظر شما این متن خوبه؟ محترمانه است؟ منظورم رو میرسونه؟

ApplyAbroad Superstar
    تاریخ عضویت
    Jan 2018
    ارسال‌ها

سلام متن به لحاظ انشایی خوب هست منتهی به نظر من شما باید خیلی بیشتر توضیح بدهید در مورد I am really interested in your research areas

یعنی شما توضیح میدهید کجای این حوزه برای شما جذابیت دارد و چرا جذابیت دارد و مثلا حتی اگر چطور بود شما علاقه نداشتید... منظور اینکه باید عملیاتی توضیح بدهید. و بعد در قسمت بعد میفرمایید که کجای بک گروند شما شما را به حوزه کارهای استاد نزدیک میکند. مثلا پایان نامه شما نزدیک است. یا اگر کار لب کرده اید یا اگر مقاله نوشته اید.

موفق باشید
    نقل قول نوشته اصلی توسط NARJESI نمایش پست ها
    Thanks to .... that help me to know more about your programs I should say that I am really interested in your research areas and believe that my academic background can help me contribute initiate research under your supervision.

Keep Calm and APPLY ON

آیین "انجمن" پیام سپاس و قدردانی برنمیتابد. اگر ز مهر چنین اندیشه دارید "امتیاز مثبت" را برگزینید

تاریخ عضویت
    Aug 2015
    ارسال‌ها

سلام دوستان اگه ممکنه منو راهنمایی بفرمایید. این ایمیلو به استاد تو کانادا بهم ج داده و قسمت اخرشم البته تمپلیته طبق گفته خودش الان یه هفتس ایمیل زده و من نمیدونم چی ج بدم مخصوصا اونجا که میگه پروپوزال برام اماده کن چون فیلدش متفاوته از کار من و هیچی نمیدونم در بارش. بهش بگم دارم اماده میکنم و به زودی میفرستم یا فعلا ج ندم تا اماده بشه پروپوزالم؟ ممنون جدا که ج میدین چون میدونم خیلی طولانیه.
    Thanks very much for your email. I really appreciate your interest, especially as your background is great. I may be looking to accept new graduate students (the next deadline is Jan 2019 for Sep 2019; occasionally students are accepted in Aug for Jan admission), but I do have an over-full lab right now. Fortunately for us, the Resources, Environment and Sustainability (RES) program receives loads of applications from great students. Unfortunately, this means that we have to turn many away many highly qualified candidates (85-90%), often just because we can’t make it a good fit.

In terms of fit, I’m attaching a bunch of articles that I’m keen to follow up on.

If you're serious about research and making a difference to our society and environment, I encourage you to apply. The two big challenges are generally (1) finding funding and (2) the proposal. (1) Even when I have funding for a project, students who have their own funding are that much more competitive, so I highly recommend that you find out possible funding sources and apply for them in advance. If you’re eligible for NSERC or SSHRC (as a Canadian citizen or permanent resident), you should apply, and be forewarned that deadlines are earlier than the program’s. If not, you’re still eligible for UBC scholarships like the 4-Year Fellowship and the International Doctoral Fellowship (the 4YF is awarded upon admission; the IDF is due earlier). There is also the highly prestigious Vanier.

(2) The application will require that you propose a project, which gives you the opportunity to show that you can construct a great game plan, and come up with great research ideas. I'll be looking a this proposal to evaluate it for creativity, importance, quality of writing and ideas, and how well it overlaps with my own key interests for existing and future research (this is an important measure of how effectively I can supervise you). It’s also true that most of our successful applicants have at least one peer-reviewed journal article (most PhD applicants and many Master’s applicants).

Other administrivia: the base minimum GPA required for admission is A- (3.7/4; last two years, subject to interpretation according to the university in question, by the Faculty of Graduate & Postdoctoral Studies, G+PS). Candidates that are outstanding in other respects might be granted exceptions, since grades are only an indicator (and admittedly an imperfect one). You might also want to take the Graduate Record Exam (GRE). If you haven't already seen the G+PS admission guidelines, I suggest you look there (www.grad.ubc.ca) and at the RES page (http://ires.ubc.ca/graduate-program/...-requirements/); if you have questions, feel free to inquire to the grad program manager (Lisa Johannesen <lisa.johannesen@ubc.ca>). (Alternatively, I can also take students through Zoology, www.zoology.ubc.ca, but I generally prefer RES.) Note that whichever program you choose, because I’m a member of the Biodiversity Research Centre you would be eligible for various perks, including internships, through BRC’s training program (http://www.biodiversity.ubc.ca/BRITE/). Similarly, I’m a member of the Ocean Leaders program, which also has graduate fellowships (https://blogs.ubc.ca/oceanleaders/).

If you are still keen to apply and would like to continue communicating beforehand (this is not at all necessary), I would be interested in hearing more about your interests (for the future and your thesis) and also seeing your CV, courses and grades. If you haven't already, please check out the IRES web page (http://www.ires.ubc.ca) and my own (see below) to get a better feeling for the projects I’m involved in--multi-collaborator projects that allow researchers with different expertise to plug in to a bigger whole such that each component can be well supported by others, stand alone as an important piece to already-involved partner organizations (NGOs and decision-making bodies), and also contribute to a larger process of engagement that will result in real change. These projects also have some funding attached to them, which will ease the burden of finding research funding by potentially defraying some costs. If you like, I can send a couple of funded proposals for more detail. Note that although the projects and funding within are mostly spoken for, add-ons are welcome and could be great.

I apologise if this letter seems business-like and impersonal. Rest assured that if you jump through all the hoops, life here at IRES will be exciting and enjoyable, and I will be encouraging as well as challenging. Good luck!

ApplyAbroad Superstar
    تاریخ عضویت
    Jan 2018
    ارسال‌ها

سلام نوشتن یک پروپوزال خوب کار مشکلی هست و وقت گیر. به خصوص اینکه شما افکار خودتان را با کارهای یک نفر دیگرباید هماهنگ کنید تا مناسب کار با او بشوید.

بنابراین خیلی طبیعی است که تشکر کنید و به استاد بفرمایید منابعی را که فرستاده اند را مطالعه میکنید و زمانی که پروپورال تهیه شد آنرا برایشان ارسال میکنید و اینکار هم زمان بر است. استاد خیلی خوب اینرا متوجه میشوند چون کمتر کسی است که پروپوزال آماده برای کار با شخص خاص در جیب آماده داشته باشد.

موفق باشید

و هر چه زودتر جواب استاد را بدهید.

نقل قول نوشته اصلی توسط rostami92 نمایش پست ها
    سلام دوستان اگه ممکنه منو راهنمایی بفرمایید. این ایمیلو به استاد تو کانادا بهم ج داده و قسمت اخرشم البته تمپلیته طبق گفته خودش الان یه هفتس ایمیل زده و من نمیدونم چی ج بدم مخصوصا اونجا که میگه پروپوزال برام اماده کن چون فیلدش متفاوته از کار من و هیچی نمیدونم در بارش. بهش بگم دارم اماده میکنم و به زودی میفرستم یا فعلا ج ندم تا اماده بشه پروپوزالم؟ ممنون جدا که ج میدین چون میدونم خیلی طولانیه.
    Thanks very much for your email. I really appreciate your interest, especially as your background is great. I may be looking to accept new graduate students (the next deadline is Jan 2019 for Sep 2019; occasionally students are accepted in Aug for Jan admission), but I do have an over-full lab right now. Fortunately for us, the Resources, Environment and Sustainability (RES) program receives loads of applications from great students. Unfortunately, this means that we have to turn many away many highly qualified candidates (85-90%), often just because we can’t make it a good fit.

In terms of fit, I’m attaching a bunch of articles that I’m keen to follow up on.

If you're serious about research and making a difference to our society and environment, I encourage you to apply. The two big challenges are generally (1) finding funding and (2) the proposal. (1) Even when I have funding for a project, students who have their own funding are that much more competitive, so I highly recommend that you find out possible funding sources and apply for them in advance. If you’re eligible for NSERC or SSHRC (as a Canadian citizen or permanent resident), you should apply, and be forewarned that deadlines are earlier than the program’s. If not, you’re still eligible for UBC scholarships like the 4-Year Fellowship and the International Doctoral Fellowship (the 4YF is awarded upon admission; the IDF is due earlier). There is also the highly prestigious Vanier.

(2) The application will require that you propose a project, which gives you the opportunity to show that you can construct a great game plan, and come up with great research ideas. I'll be looking a this proposal to evaluate it for creativity, importance, quality of writing and ideas, and how well it overlaps with my own key interests for existing and future research (this is an important measure of how effectively I can supervise you). It’s also true that most of our successful applicants have at least one peer-reviewed journal article (most PhD applicants and many Master’s applicants).

Other administrivia: the base minimum GPA required for admission is A- (3.7/4; last two years, subject to interpretation according to the university in question, by the Faculty of Graduate & Postdoctoral Studies, G+PS). Candidates that are outstanding in other respects might be granted exceptions, since grades are only an indicator (and admittedly an imperfect one). You might also want to take the Graduate Record Exam (GRE). If you haven't already seen the G+PS admission guidelines, I suggest you look there (www.grad.ubc.ca) and at the RES page (http://ires.ubc.ca/graduate-program/...-requirements/); if you have questions, feel free to inquire to the grad program manager (Lisa Johannesen <lisa.johannesen@ubc.ca>). (Alternatively, I can also take students through Zoology, www.zoology.ubc.ca, but I generally prefer RES.) Note that whichever program you choose, because I’m a member of the Biodiversity Research Centre you would be eligible for various perks, including internships, through BRC’s training program (http://www.biodiversity.ubc.ca/BRITE/). Similarly, I’m a member of the Ocean Leaders program, which also has graduate fellowships (https://blogs.ubc.ca/oceanleaders/).

If you are still keen to apply and would like to continue communicating beforehand (this is not at all necessary), I would be interested in hearing more about your interests (for the future and your thesis) and also seeing your CV, courses and grades. If you haven't already, please check out the IRES web page (http://www.ires.ubc.ca) and my own (see below) to get a better feeling for the projects I’m involved in--multi-collaborator projects that allow researchers with different expertise to plug in to a bigger whole such that each component can be well supported by others, stand alone as an important piece to already-involved partner organizations (NGOs and decision-making bodies), and also contribute to a larger process of engagement that will result in real change. These projects also have some funding attached to them, which will ease the burden of finding research funding by potentially defraying some costs. If you like, I can send a couple of funded proposals for more detail. Note that although the projects and funding within are mostly spoken for, add-ons are welcome and could be great.

I apologise if this letter seems business-like and impersonal. Rest assured that if you jump through all the hoops, life here at IRES will be exciting and enjoyable, and I will be encouraging as well as challenging. Good luck!

Keep Calm and APPLY ON

ApplyAbroad Veteran

تاریخ عضویت
    Oct 2012
    ارسال‌ها

نقل قول نوشته اصلی توسط nmn نمایش پست ها
    سلام
    نه. جواب استاد تمپلیت هست، اگر علاقه دارید اپلای کنید. موفق باشید
    نقل قول نوشته اصلی توسط NARJESI نمایش پست ها

سلام
    نه خیلی مشکل داره، مفهوم نیست. موفق باشید

سلام دوستان

من دو تا سوال داشتم:

1- بعد از اینکه بصورت رسمی اپلای میکنیم چکار کنیم که ارتباط با استاد قطع نشه. با در نظر گرفتن این قضیه که هنوز نتیجه اپلای مشخص نیست؟ یا به نظر شما بعد از اپلای بهتره تا مشخص شدن جواب با استاد مکاتبه نکرد؟

2 - من دیروز از یک استاد در مورد نتیجه اپلای خودم پرسیدم و استاد یک جواب کلی داده:

We are finalising your application, you should be hearing from us soon.

به نظرتون ایمیل بزنم بهش دوباره که نتیجه چی میشه؟ و اینکه چرا هیچی نگفته نه گفته شانست خوبه نه گفته شانست خوب نیست؟ در کل براوردتون از این جوابی که به نوعی جواب نیست چی هست؟

ApplyAbroad Superstar
    تاریخ عضویت
    Jan 2018
    ارسال‌ها

سلام خیلی به استاد و خود شما و ارتباطتان برمیگردد. بعضی استادها شروع به ساختن رابطه دوستی با دانشجو میکنند. بعضی رسمی نگه می دارند. بعضی سرشان شلوغ است بعضی دانشجوی خوب رانمیخواهند از دیت بدهند خودشان پیشگام میشوند....

اگر استاد پا نمیدهند نباید به نظرم پیگیری کرد مگر کار مهمی باشد. اگر همراهی میکنند میشود در تماس بود.

قاعده کلی ندارد. استادها هم مثل همه آدمها روحیات و خلقیات متفاوت دارند

ولی اگر از ددلاین خیلی گذشته که نباید باتوجه به تقوبمها اینطور باشد تماس دیگر ضروری است.
    موفق باشید

نقل قول نوشته اصلی توسط Tesla64 نمایش پست ها
    سلام دوستان

من دو تا سوال داشتم:

1- بعد از اینکه بصورت رسمی اپلای میکنیم چکار کنیم که ارتباط با استاد قطع نشه. با در نظر گرفتن این قضیه که هنوز نتیجه اپلای مشخص نیست؟ یا به نظر شما بعد از اپلای بهتره تا مشخص شدن جواب با استاد مکاتبه نکرد؟

2 - من دیروز از یک استاد در مورد نتیجه اپلای خودم پرسیدم و استاد یک جواب کلی داده:

We are finalising your application, you should be hearing from us soon.

به نظرتون ایمیل بزنم بهش دوباره که نتیجه چی میشه؟ و اینکه چرا هیچی نگفته نه گفته شانست خوبه نه گفته شانست خوب نیست؟ در کل براوردتون از این جوابی که به نوعی جواب نیست چی هست؟

Keep Calm and APPLY ON

سلام خیلی به استاد و خود شما و ارتباطتان برمیگردد. بعضی استادها شروع به ساختن رابطه دوستی با دانشجو میکنند. بعضی رسمی نگه می دارند. بعضی سرشان شلوغ است بعضی دانشجوی خوب رانمیخواهند از دیت بدهند خودشان پیشگام میشوند....

اگر استاد پا نمیدهند نباید به نظرم پیگیری کرد مگر کار مهمی باشد. اگر همراهی میکنند میشود در تماس بود.

قاعده کلی ندارد. استادها هم مثل همه آدمها روحیات و خلقیات متفاوت دارند

ولی اگر از ددلاین خیلی گذشته که نباید باتوجه به تقوبمها اینطور باشد تماس دیگر ضروری است.
    موفق باشید
    یعنی در رابطه و کاتبه بودن با استاد رو بعد از اپلای افیشیال رو اگر استاد ایجاد کرد ادامه بدهیم و اگر استاد پیشگام نبود کاری به کارش نداشته باشیم تا اعلام جواب نهایی؟

جواب سوال دوم رو نگرفتم یعنی منظورتون رو متوجه نشدم (از ددلاین و ... ). چند ماهی میشه که اپلای کردم و همانطور که از جواب معلومه دارن به جمع بندی میرسن در مورد نتیجه ولی اینکه چرا استاد چیزی و نظری در مورد نتیجه نداده و یک جواب کلی داده که به نوعی هیچ براوردی نمیشه ازش گرفت

علاقه مندی ها (Bookmarks)

علاقه مندی ها (Bookmarks)

مجوز های ارسال و ویرایش

• شما نمیتوانید موضوع جدیدی ارسال کنید
  • شما امکان ارسال پاسخ را ندارید
  • شما نمیتوانید فایل پیوست در پست خود ضمیمه کنید
  • شما نمیتوانید پست های خود را ویرایش کنید
  •