نمایش نتیجه های نظرسنجی ها: 1

رأی دهندگان
0. شما نمی توانید در این نظرسنجی رای دهید.
صفحه 29 از 29 نخستنخست ... 1920212223242526272829
نمایش نتایج: از شماره 281 تا 288 , از مجموع 288

موضوع: بررسی پروندهٔ مردودین - علت‌ها و راهکارها (فدرال)

پیش فرض پاسخ : بررسی پروندهٔ مردودین - علت‌ها و راهکارها (فدرال)

سلام
    همین نامه برای ما هم امده.ممنون میشم اگه کسی اطلاعاتی داره در اختیار ما هم بزاره.البته من خودم مین اپلیکنت هستم و مشکل در ارتباط با کار همسرمه.
    اینم بگم که ما بیشتر از 5 ساله از ایران خازج شدیم و هیچ ارتباطی با کار قبلی نداریم.

تاریخ عضویت
    Apr 2014
    ارسال‌ها

نقل قول نوشته اصلی توسط sabapar نمایش پست ها
    سلام بر دوستان یه سوال داشتم اگر کسی می دون لظفا راهنمایی کنه.
    ما پروندمون 2013 و پارسال مدیکال را انجام دادیم و امسال بعد از گذشت یک سال که در مرحله Security check بودیم دیشب یه نامه دریافت کردیم که بخاطر کار در شرکت مپنا احتمالا شرایط رو meet نمی کنید و حضور شما برای امنیت کانادا خطر ایجاد می کنه!!!!!!!!!! و 30 روز به مافرصت دادن تا مدارک و شواهدی تهییه کنیم و در اختیارشون بگذاریم که متقاعد بشن خلاف این است.

I have determined that you may be found to be inadmissible to Canada as a foreign national as per section 34(1)(d) of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act, which states:
    34. (1) A permanent resident or a foreign national is inadmissible on security grounds for (d) being a danger to the security of Canada;
    According to information that you have submitted in your application, from July 2009 to present – approximately 6 years – you worked for Mapna Company as an Mechanical Export.
    Mapna Company is an entity whose activities currently and in the past have posed a danger to the security of Canada. As per section 2 of the Special Economic Measures (Iran) Regulations:
    2. A person whose name is listed in Schedule 1 is a person in respect of whom the Governor in Council, on the recommendation of the Minister, is satisfied that there are reasonable grounds to believe is
    (a) a person engaged in activities that directly or indirectly facilitate, support, provide funding for, contribute to, or could contribute to, Iran’s proliferation-sensitive nuclear activities, or to Iran’s activities related to the development of chemical, biological or nuclear weapons of mass destruction or delivery systems for such weapons, including when the person is an entity, a senior official of the entity;
    (b) a former or current senior official in the Islamic Revolutionary Guard Corps;
    (c) an associate or family member of a person set out in paragraph (a) or (b);
    (d) an entity owned or controlled by, or acting on behalf of, a person set out in paragraphs (a) or (b); or
    (e) a senior official of an entity set out in paragraph (d).
    Entities that engage in activities described in section 2 of the Special Economic Measures (Iran)
    Regulations pose a danger to the security of Canada. Mapna Company is such an entity, as it listed in Schedule 1 of these regulations. Given your work history and association with the Mapna Company, you facilitated directly or indirectly these activities. You are therefore inadmissible to Canada as per section 34(1)(d) of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act.
    Before I make a final decision, you may submit additional information relating to this issue.
    You have 30 days from the date of this letter to submit additional information to me. Please ensure that
    you quote the application number indicated at the top of this letter on any information you submit. If you choose not to respond with additional information I will make my decision based on the information before me, which may result in the refusal of your application.
    I look forward to receiving your additional information.

کسی می تونه راهنمایی کنه چه مدارک و اطلاعاتی باید ارائه بشه یا اگر کسی کیس مشابهی رو داشته یا دیده بگه. من متعجبم چون 8 ماه پیش 2 نفر از بخش ما از شرکتمون رفتن کانادا و کلا مپنا صادر کننده مهاجرش به کانادا خیلی زیاده من نمی دونم چرا Warsaw این طوری گفته
    سلام دوست عزیز
    چه خبر؟ جواب ایمیلو فرستادی براشون؟ چه جوابی دادن؟ ممنون میشم بگی چیکار کردی و چی شد، آخه منم مپنا هستم نگران همین ایمیل هستم.

تاریخ عضویت
    Sep 2015
    ارسال‌ها

سلام دوستان.
    کسی در زمینه شکایت به فدرال کورت به دلیل ریجکت شدن پرونده اقدامی کرده و یا می تونه کمکی کنه و اطلاعاتی بده؟

ما پروندمون 2013 و پارسال مدیکال را انجام دادیم و امسال بعد از گذشت یک سال که در مرحله Security check بودیم دیشب یه نامه دریافت کردیم که بخاطر کار در شرکت مپنا احتمالا شرایط رو meet نمی کنید و حضور شما برای امنیت کانادا خطر ایجاد می کنه!!!!!!!!!! و 30 روز به مافرصت دادن تا مدارک و شواهدی تهییه کنیم و در اختیارشون بگذاریم که متقاعد بشن خلاف این است.

I have determined that you may be found to be inadmissible to Canada as a foreign national as per section 34(1)(d) of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act, which states:
    34. (1) A permanent resident or a foreign national is inadmissible on security grounds for (d) being a danger to the security of Canada;
    According to information that you have submitted in your application, from July 2009 to present – approximately 6 years – you worked for Mapna Company as an Mechanical Export.
    Mapna Company is an entity whose activities currently and in the past have posed a danger to the security of Canada. As per section 2 of the Special Economic Measures (Iran) Regulations:
    2. A person whose name is listed in Schedule 1 is a person in respect of whom the Governor in Council, on the recommendation of the Minister, is satisfied that there are reasonable grounds to believe is
    (a) a person engaged in activities that directly or indirectly facilitate, support, provide funding for, contribute to, or could contribute to, Iran’s proliferation-sensitive nuclear activities, or to Iran’s activities related to the development of chemical, biological or nuclear weapons of mass destruction or delivery systems for such weapons, including when the person is an entity, a senior official of the entity;
    (b) a former or current senior official in the Islamic Revolutionary Guard Corps;
    (d) an entity owned or controlled by, or acting on behalf of, a person set out in paragraphs (a) or (b); or
    Entities that engage in activities described in section 2 of the Special Economic Measures (Iran)
    Regulations pose a danger to the security of Canada. Mapna Company is such an entity, as it listed in Schedule 1 of these regulations. Given your work history and association with the Mapna Company, you facilitated directly or indirectly these activities. You are therefore inadmissible to Canada as per section 34(1)(d) of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act.
    Before I make a final decision, you may submit additional information relating to this issue.
    You have 30 days from the date of this letter to submit additional information to me. Please ensure that
    you quote the application number indicated at the top of this letter on any information you submit. If you choose not to respond with additional information I will make my decision based on the information before me, which may result in the refusal of your application.

کسی می تونه راهنمایی کنه چه مدارک و اطلاعاتی باید ارائه بشه یا اگر کسی کیس مشابهی رو داشته یا دیده بگه. من متعجبم چون 8 ماه پیش 2 نفر از بخش ما از شرکتمون رفتن کانادا و کلا مپنا صادر کننده مهاجرش به کانادا خیلی زیاده من نمی دونم چرا Warsaw این طوری گفته

سلام دوستان
    امیدوارم مشکلتون حل شده باشه، اگه امکانش هست تجربیاتتون شر کنید، ممکنه برا کسانی که تو سوابقشون شرکتهای تحریم شده است راهگشا باشه.
    ممنون

سلام دوستان

تو لیست برجام شرکت هایی که بعد از اجرای برجام از تحریم در میان من اسمی از شرکت مپنا پیدا نکردم
    یعنی اسم شرکتهایی که تو لیست متن برجام نیست از تحرم در نمیان؟؟؟
    متن برجام رو پیوست می کنم
    تصاویر پیوست فایل‌های پیوست

تاریخ عضویت
    Nov 2018
    ارسال‌ها

کسی از دوستان هست که برای تکمیل پرونده مشکل نداشتن tie برخورده باشه بخاطر نداشتن ملک تو ایران؟

ApplyAbroad Guru
    تاریخ عضویت
    Feb 2011
    ارسال‌ها

نقل قول نوشته اصلی توسط amirata89 نمایش پست ها
    کسی از دوستان هست که برای تکمیل پرونده مشکل نداشتن tie برخورده باشه بخاطر نداشتن ملک تو ایران؟
    مگه برای پرونده مهاجرتی کانادا از شما تای در ایران خواسته اند؟

تاریخ عضویت
    Jan 2012
    ارسال‌ها

سلام بعد از چند سال اگر این متن رو دیدین خوشحال میشم بگین نتیجه چی شد نهایاتا

علاقه مندی ها (Bookmarks)

علاقه مندی ها (Bookmarks)

مجوز های ارسال و ویرایش

• شما نمیتوانید موضوع جدیدی ارسال کنید
  • شما امکان ارسال پاسخ را ندارید
  • شما نمیتوانید فایل پیوست در پست خود ضمیمه کنید
  • شما نمیتوانید پست های خود را ویرایش کنید
  •