Dear ApplyAbroad friends
Howdy
I think basically comparing these cities is a wrong analogy! Every place and city has its own certain and specific features and choosing a place for living, regardless of the facilities and standards, is something personal. Each individual has right to express his/her own perspective and comments and consider it as something is their ambitions. Quality of life differs from place to place, even though it has a unique definition by international authorities and organizations, but what makes it different is what people are looking for their future; thus, it does not matter whether you like to live in the U.S., Canada or Australia and so forth. It is a very extended matter to compare, because if it is about University Ranking, Standards of Living, Life Expectancy and etc. you cannot just compare them in detailed information, you guys are compare then generally; if someone wants to do so, he/she must lost the whole criteria and then according to the accurate and verified resources compare so as to result in an exact and precise analogy. Mere digits and charts are not enough, personal experiences, income difference, culture differences and so many other stuff can also be helpful….
However, I truly thank those who participate in this poll survey and express their own personal views, whether correct or not. Eventually, we need to draw a line between these countries in every minute detail to figure this out.Dear ApplyAbroad friends
Howdy
I think basically comparing these cities is a wrong analogy! Every place and city has its own certain and specific features and choosing a place for living, regardless of the facilities and standards, is something personal. Each individual has right to express his/her own perspective and comments and consider it as something is their ambitions. Quality of life differs from place to place, even though it has a unique definition by international authorities and organizations, but what makes it different is what people are looking for their future; thus, it does not matter whether you like to live in the U.S., Canada or Australia and so forth. It is a very extended matter to compare, because if it is about University Ranking, Standards of Living, Life Expectancy and etc. you cannot just compare them in detailed information, you guys are compare then generally; if someone wants to do so, he/she must lost the whole criteria and then according to the accurate and verified resources compare so as to result in an exact and precise analogy. Mere digits and charts are not enough, personal experiences, income difference, culture differences and so many other stuff can also be helpful….
However, I truly thank those who participate in this poll survey and express their own personal views, whether correct or not. Eventually, we need to draw a line between these countries in every minute detail to figure this out.Dear ApplyAbroad friends
Howdy
However, I truly thank those who participate in this poll survey and express their own personal views, whether correct or not. Eventually, we need to draw a line between these countries in every minute detail to figure this out.