سلام دوستان
من اخیرا ایمیلی برای یکی از دانشگاه های مکزیک (Tecnológico de Monterrey) دریافت کرده ام. از انجا که ندیده ام کسی از مکزیک پذیرش بگیره، می خواستم بدونم نظر شما چیه؟ آیا ارزش رفتن داره؟

Dear F
thanks for your interest. I saw your CV and your profile is appropriate for the ..... . The procedure is to prepare a 20 slides presentation and via SKYPE present it to our committee. The content is based on your MSc. work where the contributions of paper have to be highlighted. In addition 3 o 4 slides can resume a research project on the topic ... A
Note that you need for your registration your title of MSc translated to Spanish. Now, the VISA takes some time, so i f you held your entrance interview in May, you have good time until September to get your visa. Because the semester begins in September. depending upon you are accepted or not as soon as possible you have apply for the VISA I guess in Tehran.
The scholarship is around 980 USD which due to the cheap costs in Mexico covers plenty all your outgoings during the study, even you can buy a used car as all the students do.A
We can not cover the fly tickets. AA

Please send to me your records during the MSc. course. A
Best regards,A