نقل قول نوشته اصلی توسط Mr_Engineer نمایش پست ها
Dear Professor @@@,

1- I hope this day finds you well.
I am writing to express my strong interest in "program" at @@@ and would love ( like)to apply 2- for it for "semester" beginning in "Month and year.
My name is "Name". I graduated in "Program" at "university" in Iran. Obtained "degree" with GPA of X out of 20.. "I have some work experience"
3- I am confident that my research interests and experience make me an excellent candidate for this program.
I am personally greatly interested in the "field". I have recently reviewed your faculty (research) profile and I am extremely (highly) interested in the work that you have done. I was intrigued by your journal article, "@@@." I would like to get involved in research in this area because it would help me to better prepare myself for "Goal.
I hope you don’t mind my getting in touch, but I’d like to inquire whether you are interested in my resume. 4-
(I would like to ask you to let me know if you would consider supervising me throughout Master)
6- I am really excited to join your research team and would be so honored to get your acceptance of being my supervisor in my Master’s program.
(It is my great honor to pursue my Master study under your supervision)
7- The CV and unofficial transcripts are attached to this e-mail
(please find attached CV for your perusal).
8- I can be reached anytime via the contact information below. If there is additional information that I have not included that you would like, I would be happy to provide it for you.
(If you want additional details on my work and goal, I will be happy to answer)

Thanks very much for your attention.
I am looking forward to hearing from you.

Respectfully yours,

"Name"

Address: Iran
Phone:
Email:
رنگ آبی: مال خود شما هم درست است و من یک پیشنهاد کنارش گذاشتم.
رنگ بنفش: نباشه بهتره اگرچه بودنش هم ایرادی ندارد.
کلمات یا جملات پیشنهادی رو توی پرانتز واستون نوشتم.
1- حذف شود. ایمیل باید کوتاه و مختصر باشد.
2- زمان لازم نیست شما معمولا چند ماه قبل از ددلاین باید ایمیل بدید و استاد اتومات خواهد فهمید که شما برای کدوم ترم میخاید اپلای کنید.
3- یه کم عصا قورت داده است.
4- رسمی تر بگی بهتره. یه نمونه واستون گذاشتم.
5- جمله ات خیلی آسمون ریسمونه. ساده بگو که چی میخای
6-مجددا: جمله ات خیلی آسمون ریسمونه. ساده بگو که چی میخای
7- معمولا در ایمیل اول CV میفرستند اگر خوششون اومد بعد sop و یا ترانسکریپت. ترانسکریپت رو نباید همون اول فرستاد.
8- یه جمله بهتر توی پرانتز نوشتم.

در کل باید ایمیلی که ارسال میشه کوتاه و مختصر باشد حداکثر 5 الی 6 خط. اساتید معمولا در فصل اپلای روزانه دهها ایمیل دریافت میکنند و باید زمان برای خوندن همه رو داشته باشندو تجربه نشان داده اساتید به ایمیلهای سبک و جم وجور رغبت بیشتری نشان میدند.

موفق باشید