سلام خسته نباشید
میشه یه نگاه کلی به ایمیلم بندازین ؟
بعد معدل رو یزارم بمونه یا بردارم ؟
Dear Dr Rivaz,

This is Sepid from Seoul national university.

I'm studding BS in electrical engineering with total GPA 89.4/100 so far, and I’m ranked as 1st between international students in our department.
I have been working as an Intern In Computer aided Design lab Working on circuit timing and IP security and for this summer after finishing my internship in Samsung Electronics, Where I had developed a software in order to change SSF (Samsung video container) file to avoid 2.0 and Mp4, I have started my final Project in SNU Computer Architecture and Parallel processing working on TLD and Stereo Depth Map Estimation.

Now I’m in my last two semesters and I’m planning to go graduate school, back before starting my bachelor degree I really like to combine nature with electrical engineering, and I did so many interesting projects from a robot which a cockroach inside makes it move to trying to modeling an antenna from insect antennas.

But now I have a different view of medical science and electrical engineering, for my graduate studies I am planning to work in a lab, which I could combine machine learning and medical science, to help somehow diagnose disease. While looking in different research labs I found yours, honestly, I just found you a week ago start reading your papers, and I was so proud to see how we as electrical engineers can help even in hospitals.

By reading more and more your research was so interesting for me that I just decided to write to you and ask if is there any available position for next fall for me in your research group?

PS. I have attached my CV, in case if you want to know more about me, my language skills and my research background

Best regards

sepid