صفحه 540 از 589 نخستنخست ... 40440490530531532533534535536537538539540541542543544545546547548549550 ... آخرینآخرین
نمایش نتایج: از شماره 5,391 تا 5,400 , از مجموع 5890

موضوع: راهنمایی در مورد محتوای ایمیل ارسالی به اساتید

تاریخ عضویت
    Oct 2016
    ارسال‌ها

پیش فرض پاسخ : راهنمایی در مورد محتوای ایمیل ارسالی به اساتید

سلام دوستان من اصلا تو ایمیل زدن حرفه ای نیستم و این ایمیل رو به استاد برای پذیرش دکترا زدم. لطف کنید ایراداتش رو بهم بگید.
    I graduated from Electronic Engineering at one of the most prestigious university in Iran, Azad University of Najafabad Branch, I have always been enthusiastic for continuing my education through graduate programs.
    I have shown very good performance in my postgraduate program, with the Cumulative GPA of 4.00/4.00(17.79/20), also I have a very good background and grades in all of my specialized courses with total cumulative GPA for specialized courses of 4.00/4.00. Moreover, I have valuable experiences in teaching as university lecturer (for about 9 years) working experiences, computer skills, and self-studies in technically fields I have always been interested.
    I have visited your website and found my research interests to be well in line with almost all of your research interests you are currently working on. I have attached my CV for your review. Besides, I have provided my CV and further information in my SOP, and it would be a great honor for me if you take some time to read them and inform me whether I would be qualified to be your PHD student in your following graduate programs .
    Thank you in advance for your consideration. Please let me know if I can provide you with further information through this email. I eagerly look forward to hearing from you. Yours Sincerely,

تاریخ عضویت
    Jul 2011
    رشته و دانشگاه
    MIT, Mechanical Engineering
    ارسال‌ها

یه پاراگرافش کن نهایت یک و نیم، از خودتم اینقدر تعریف نکن

نقل قول نوشته اصلی توسط askari20 نمایش پست ها
    سلام دوستان من اصلا تو ایمیل زدن حرفه ای نیستم و این ایمیل رو به استاد برای پذیرش دکترا زدم. لطف کنید ایراداتش رو بهم بگید.
    I graduated from Electronic Engineering at one of the most prestigious university in Iran, Azad University of Najafabad Branch, I have always been enthusiastic for continuing my education through graduate programs.
    I have shown very good performance in my postgraduate program, with the Cumulative GPA of 4.00/4.00(17.79/20), also I have a very good background and grades in all of my specialized courses with total cumulative GPA for specialized courses of 4.00/4.00. Moreover, I have valuable experiences in teaching as university lecturer (for about 9 years) working experiences, computer skills, and self-studies in technically fields I have always been interested.
    I have visited your website and found my research interests to be well in line with almost all of your research interests you are currently working on. I have attached my CV for your review. Besides, I have provided my CV and further information in my SOP, and it would be a great honor for me if you take some time to read them and inform me whether I would be qualified to be your PHD student in your following graduate programs .
    Thank you in advance for your consideration. Please let me know if I can provide you with further information through this email. I eagerly look forward to hearing from you. Yours Sincerely,

متن ایمیل کلا ایراد داره - کمی فروم رو مطالعه بفرماین.

تاریخ عضویت
    May 2013
    ارسال‌ها

سلام دوستان. نظرتون درباره ایمیل زیر چیه؟
    Dear Dr. Haage,
    I have completed my M.Sc. in X university (Iran) working mainly on Ontologies and semantic web under supervision of X. I also did some research in the Robotics lab under supervision of Y. Since my M.Sc., I have followed your papers and found them very interesting specially the idea of using ontologies in Robotics in your recent publications. I have done some related works and I have published some of them.
    I am very eager to know your opinion regarding my case in applying to your department for spring or fall 2019 semester. Joining the graduate program at XXUniversity and working under your supervision, gives me a great chance to work and focus on practical areas in this field. Brief information of mine is mentioned below and the complete CV is attached. If you want additional details on my works and goals, I will be happy to answer.

M.Sc GPA: 17.94/20
    B.Sc GPA: 16.66/20

Honors and Awards :

• Honorary Admission to Master's Program in Artificial Intelligence at Shahid Chamran University of Ahvaz without Taking the Nationwide University Entrance Exam for M.Sc. Degree, Fall 2013.
    • Ranked 41st in the 18th Iranian Student Scientific Olympiad on Computer Engineering
    • Ranked 1st among bachelor students of computer engineering 2009-2013
    • Ranked 2nd among Computer engineering master students at Shahid Chamran University of Ahvaz, fall 2015
    • Known as an “Excepional Talent Student” of Sistan and Baluchistan University, 2010-2013
    • Known as an “Exceptional Talent Student” of Shahid Chamran University, 2013-Up to now

من یه ایده ی جدیدی(اختراع) از تزم دارم ثبت نکردم برای کارکردن روش نیاز دارم که از استادی که در یک دانشکده دیگه ای هست کمک بگیرم تا این ایدم رو به عمل تبدیل کنم از طرفی هم چون بخشی از کارم مربوط به یک دانشکده دیگه میشه دقیقا نمیدونم تو توضیحات ایمیلم چی بنویسم. به نظرتون چطور میتونم از استاد بخوام که روی ایده من فکر کنه و گروه تشکیل بدیم؟ ممکنه نمونه جمله ای برای این قسمت بگید؟چون واقعا نمیدونم چطور درخواستم رو بگم
    در ضمن من قصد دارم برای دکتری اپلای کنم .

ApplyAbroad Veteran

تاریخ عضویت
    Oct 2012
    ارسال‌ها

نقل قول نوشته اصلی توسط NELDA نمایش پست ها
    من یه ایده ی جدیدی(اختراع) از تزم دارم ثبت نکردم برای کارکردن روش نیاز دارم که از استادی که در یک دانشکده دیگه ای هست کمک بگیرم تا این ایدم رو به عمل تبدیل کنم از طرفی هم چون بخشی از کارم مربوط به یک دانشکده دیگه میشه دقیقا نمیدونم تو توضیحات ایمیلم چی بنویسم. به نظرتون چطور میتونم از استاد بخوام که روی ایده من فکر کنه و گروه تشکیل بدیم؟ ممکنه نمونه جمله ای برای این قسمت بگید؟چون واقعا نمیدونم چطور درخواستم رو بگم
    در ضمن من قصد دارم برای دکتری اپلای کنم .
    سلام
    هر زمان دانشجو ی دکترا ی دانشگاهی بودید و سوپروایزر داشتید میتونید با استادتون مشورت کنید در ضمن برای ایده ی شما که گروه تشکیل نمی دهند. از نظرات سایر دوستان استفاده کنید. موفق باشید

نقل قول نوشته اصلی توسط hadit نمایش پست ها
    سلام دوستان. نظرتون درباره ایمیل زیر چیه؟
    Dear Dr. Haage,
    I have completed my M.Sc. in X university (Iran) working mainly on Ontologies and semantic web under supervision of X. I also did some research in the Robotics lab under supervision of Y. Since my M.Sc., I have followed your papers and found them very interesting specially the idea of using ontologies in Robotics in your recent publications. I have done some related works and I have published some of them.
    I am very eager to know your opinion regarding my case in applying to your department for spring or fall 2019 semester. Joining the graduate program at XXUniversity and working under your supervision, gives me a great chance to work and focus on practical areas in this field. Brief information of mine is mentioned below and the complete CV is attached. If you want additional details on my works and goals, I will be happy to answer.

M.Sc GPA: 17.94/20
    B.Sc GPA: 16.66/20

Honors and Awards :

• Honorary Admission to Master's Program in Artificial Intelligence at Shahid Chamran University of Ahvaz without Taking the Nationwide University Entrance Exam for M.Sc. Degree, Fall 2013.
    • Ranked 41st in the 18th Iranian Student Scientific Olympiad on Computer Engineering
    • Ranked 1st among bachelor students of computer engineering 2009-2013
    • Ranked 2nd among Computer engineering master students at Shahid Chamran University of Ahvaz, fall 2015
    • Known as an “Excepional Talent Student” of Sistan and Baluchistan University, 2010-2013
    • Known as an “Exceptional Talent Student” of Shahid Chamran University, 2013-Up to now

اینکه استادای ایرانتون کی بودن رو از ته ریموو کنید غیر از اینکه جایزه نوبل برده باشن (البته تو رزومه آورده میشه). خلاصه رزومه و افتخاراتم حذف - بجاش دقیق بگین که چه موردی
    از کارای استاد براتون جالب بوده - خصوصا اینکه بیان کردین کارهای استاد رو فالو کردین.

موفق باشید.

تاریخ عضویت
    Aug 2014
    ارسال‌ها

دوستان این متنی که من نوشتم بنظرتون چطوره ؟

Dear Dr. ...
    This is is ... from ... University , Iran
    I'm studying ... in B.Sc. level and I will be graduated this semester .During my education , I studied ... & ... and I am eager to do research in the field of .... and ... , because of that I found your research area and Publications really appealing .

I appreciate you letting me know if there will be any vacant M.Sc. position in your team for Fall 2018.

Detailed information about my background and studies are included in the attached CV.

Regards

خواستم مختصر و مفید باشه ولی متاسفانه کسی جوابمو نمیده گفتم شاید متن ایمیل ام مشکل داره ، ممنون میشم راهنمایی ام کنید اینم بگم که برای master و کانادا دارم اقدام میکنم
    ویرایش توسط hat3ck : January 18th, 2018 در ساعت 07:54 PM

نقل قول نوشته اصلی توسط hat3ck نمایش پست ها

Dear Dr. ...
    I'm studying ... in B.Sc. level and I will be graduated this semester .During my education , I studied ... & ... and I am eager to do research in the field of .... and ... , because of that I found your research area and Publications really appealing .

I appreciate you letting me know if there will be any vacant M.Sc. position in your team for Fall 2018.

Detailed information about my background and studies are included in the attached CV.

Regards

خواستم مختصر و مفید باشه ولی متاسفانه کسی جوابمو نمیده گفتم شاید متن ایمیل ام مشکل داره ، ممنون میشم راهنمایی ام کنید اینم بگم که برای master و کانادا دارم اقدام میکنم
    ایمیلتون قابل قبوله - نه که بهتر ممکن نباشه - همیشه میشه بهترش کرد مثلا یکی دو جمله در مورد detail موضوع کار استاد (با خوندن وبسایت یا مقالات اخیرش) اضافه کنین.
    دلیل اینکه ج نمیدن از دو حال خارج نیست:
    1- دانشجو نمی خواد
    2- رزومه شما - به هر دلیلی - براش جذاب نیست.

شما اگر یک دانشجوی "معمول" باشین (یعنی رزومه بسیار چشم نواز که برخی ممکنه داشته باشن رو فاقد باشین) در راه اپلای شما به سه چیز به ترتیب زیر نیاز دارین:
    1- شانس
    2- پشتکار
    3- شانس

ادامه بدین - امیدوارم که موفق باشین
    مسترهای رایگان بعضی از کشورها رو هم لحاظ کنین

تاریخ عضویت
    Jul 2011
    رشته و دانشگاه
    MIT, Mechanical Engineering
    ارسال‌ها

نقل قول نوشته اصلی توسط hat3ck نمایش پست ها

Dear Dr. ...

Regards

No wonder why you dong get reply

It is quite obvious as a template

موضوعات مشابه

1. پاسخ: 26
    آخرين نوشته: October 10th, 2011, 08:13 PM

علاقه مندی ها (Bookmarks)

علاقه مندی ها (Bookmarks)

مجوز های ارسال و ویرایش

• شما نمیتوانید موضوع جدیدی ارسال کنید
  • شما امکان ارسال پاسخ را ندارید
  • شما نمیتوانید فایل پیوست در پست خود ضمیمه کنید
  • شما نمیتوانید پست های خود را ویرایش کنید