Dear admission committee,

I am submitting this letter in my desire to enroll in operations research at ********* University as PhD fellow. I am a master graduated student at management science in IAU, I am working as Supervisor engineer in production and logistics planning at steel industries in Iran.

Considering the gap between theory and real world problems (that addressed in project description), and my experiences in supply chain, logistics and mathematical modeling, I am interested in expanding solving methods in order to deal with more realistic problems. I believe that it's useful to design a general methods to solve the CARP type problems and also it's possible to create a flexible software to deal with them. Continuing my education is a crucial matter to me since to increase my knowledge, Furthermore I think that it can be interesting to study in countries with different culture and can be a good experience.
I have also a program for studying PhD. I can do this by applying my experiences.
Attached to this letter are documents related to my application.
Thank you for your consideration

نظرتون در مورد این ایمیل چیه - البته همینو هم میخوام بصورت انگیزنامه یه مقدار گسترشش بدم بفرستم - لطفا نظر بدین